why do most blacks support a party that loves Margaret Sanger?

I don't care what Margerate Sanger believed. I wouldn't care if she was the Grand Dragon of the KKK and kicked kittens for fun. She is long sense dead, and planned parenthood does not endorce all the bad things you accuse Sanger of, so she isn't really relavant in a discussion of today's planned prenthood. Trying to make her a point of contention is as dumb as trying to say that since some Democrats participated in the formation of the KKK 150 years ago, then today's Democratic party supports the KKK. That's just stupid.
It doesn't even occur to Trumpsters to look in the mirror when they ask this question.

What is Trump's support among white nationalists, white separatists, white supremacists? 99%? That might be a good place to start.

Yet Trump did more for blacks in a couple of years. Than Obama did in eight years. But you people think of Floyd as a hero. Proves you are low iq.

You keep telling black folk they are stupid and low IQ. I'm sure they will come around to your way of thinking eventually.

Not all, but the ones making Floyd a hero are the ones that cannot think for themselves. Mainly liberal educated white chicks.

You dumb right wingers really don't get it do you? You can be outraged about how and why he was murdered without admiring every aspect of his life. When you grow up, you might understand.

There are memorials for him everywhere. He had three different funerals. For a man held a pregnant women at gun point, with the gun pointed at her baby in the womb, and was also methed out at the time of his death. That was the aspect of his life.

He is a drastic and pertinant example of how out of control police have gotten away with taking lives at will. His death would not have drawn attention if it wasn't for the way he died. Are you really dumb enough to not know that?

I don't like the way he died, but I'm not stupid enough to memorialize him.

He is not important because of how he lived. He's important because of how he died. You know that, but you're just gonna whine anyway.

I don't care what Margerate Sanger believed. I wouldn't care if she was the Grand Dragon of the KKK and kicked kittens for fun. She is long sense dead, and planned parenthood does not endorce all the bad things you accuse Sanger of, so she isn't really relavant in a discussion of today's planned prenthood. Trying to make her a point of contention is as dumb as trying to say that since some Democrats participated in the formation of the KKK 150 years ago, then today's Democratic party supports the KKK. That's just stupid.
It doesn't even occur to Trumpsters to look in the mirror when they ask this question.

What is Trump's support among white nationalists, white separatists, white supremacists? 99%? That might be a good place to start.

Yet Trump did more for blacks in a couple of years. Than Obama did in eight years. But you people think of Floyd as a hero. Proves you are low iq.

You keep telling black folk they are stupid and low IQ. I'm sure they will come around to your way of thinking eventually.

Not all, but the ones making Floyd a hero are the ones that cannot think for themselves. Mainly liberal educated white chicks.

You dumb right wingers really don't get it do you? You can be outraged about how and why he was murdered without admiring every aspect of his life. When you grow up, you might understand.

There are memorials for him everywhere. He had three different funerals. For a man held a pregnant women at gun point, with the gun pointed at her baby in the womb, and was also methed out at the time of his death. That was the aspect of his life.

He is a drastic and pertinant example of how out of control police have gotten away with taking lives at will. His death would not have drawn attention if it wasn't for the way he died. Are you really dumb enough to not know that?

He is not important because of how he lived. He's important because of how he died. You know that, but you're just gonna whine anyway.

Another thug canonized. Another local crime magnified by media into a national catastrophe and fielded by the Democrats to launch the 1960s-style nonsense they've been wishing for since all the crack dealers killed themselves off back in the 1980s. The country being stalled over a flu virus also magnified by media was icing on the cake.

With all things there is a breaking point. Be careful what you wish for.

I could really careless, he was just fortunate he wasn't aborted. Since more blacks are aborted than born in New york.

Another thug canonized. Another local crime magnified by media into a national catastrophe and fielded by the Democrats to launch the 1960s-style nonsense they've been wishing for since all the crack dealers killed themselves off back in the 1980s. The country being stalled over a flu virus also magnified by media was icing on the cake.

Yep. You're still nuts.

Yep. You're still nuts.

:auiqs.jpg:

Right, Mrs. Cunningham.

Yep. You're still nuts.

And you loons still immoralize thugs. Even Obama's DOJ said Zimmerman was innocent. Liberals really don't know that.

Yep. You're still nuts.

And you loons still immoralize thugs. Even Obama's DOJ said Zimmerman was innocent. Liberals really don't know that.

You bring up Zimmernan, and then whine about cannonizing thugs? I hope he has a perminant sore neck the rest of his miserable life from looking over his shoulder.

Yep. You're still nuts.

You bring up Zimmernan, and then whine about cannonizing thugs? I hope he has a perminant sore neck the rest of his miserable life from looking over his shoulder.

He killed a thug.

Yep. You're still nuts.

He killed a thug.

He got away with murder. His thuggish behavior has caused problems almost non-stop since then,

Is faction does they bully other blacks to stay in that box.. it’s abuse

Yep. You're still nuts.

He killed a thug.

He got away with murder. His thuggish behavior has caused problems almost non-stop since then,

Obama's DOJ disagrees with you.

Yep. You're still nuts.

He killed a thug.

The DOJ had nothing to do with that ruling. Are you really dumb enough to think they did?

Yep. You're still nuts.

He killed a thug.

The DOJ had nothing to do with that ruling. Are you really dumb enough to think they did?

They investigated it and found nothing wrong.

ou know, I thought about this today upon how you responded on this, and it actually dawned on me that you actually was trying to defend the act of the baby being cut out of Sharon Tate's womb by separating it, otherwise basically saying that "hey they weren't charged with that".... Wow!

You are a sick person whether you realize it or not, because to defend abortion, you had to separate the crime committed in regards to Sharon Tate's baby, from the other crimes (murders), being committed where a baby wasn't involved... Then in regards to the point of my post you actually attempted to separate the act from the killing of the mother as if it didn't count....... Think about that for a second or two. Wow.

wow, you mean you actually call your line of babble "thinking". Point was NOBODY CONSIDERED A FETUS A PERSON. If Sharon Tate had gotten an abortion, nobody would have called it murder, even though abortions were still technically illegal in 1969.

Fetuses aren't people. They weren't in 1969, and they aren't now.
Like I said, you are a sick human being.

Forum List

Back