why do most blacks support a party that loves Margaret Sanger?

I don't care what Margerate Sanger believed. I wouldn't care if she was the Grand Dragon of the KKK and kicked kittens for fun. She is long sense dead, and planned parenthood does not endorce all the bad things you accuse Sanger of, so she isn't really relavant in a discussion of today's planned prenthood. Trying to make her a point of contention is as dumb as trying to say that since some Democrats participated in the formation of the KKK 150 years ago, then today's Democratic party supports the KKK. That's just stupid.

She is completely relevant, and a fair target.

By the way, today's Democrats have gone well beyond the Klan. They aim to replace their old black-to-white slavery with the slavery of all to the State.

Oh, I get it now. You;re just another nut bag, and you spout crazy conspiracy theory crap.

I don't care what Margerate Sanger believed. I wouldn't care if she was the Grand Dragon of the KKK and kicked kittens for fun. She is long sense dead, and planned parenthood does not endorce all the bad things you accuse Sanger of, so she isn't really relavant in a discussion of today's planned prenthood. Trying to make her a point of contention is as dumb as trying to say that since some Democrats participated in the formation of the KKK 150 years ago, then today's Democratic party supports the KKK. That's just stupid.
It doesn't even occur to Trumpsters to look in the mirror when they ask this question.

What is Trump's support among white nationalists, white separatists, white supremacists? 99%? That might be a good place to start.

Yet Trump did more for blacks in a couple of years. Than Obama did in eight years. But you people think of Floyd as a hero. Proves you are low iq.

You keep telling black folk they are stupid and low IQ. I'm sure they will come around to your way of thinking eventually.

It doesn't even occur to Trumpsters to look in the mirror when they ask this question.

What is Trump's support among white nationalists, white separatists, white supremacists? 99%? That might be a good place to start.

Yet Trump did more for blacks in a couple of years. Than Obama did in eight years. But you people think of Floyd as a hero. Proves you are low iq.

I don't think of Floyd as a hero. So there goes your feeble "argument".

Feel free to try again.

You're about the only black person that doesn't think of him as a hero.

I'm pretty sure you don't know enough black people to make that remark.

How long before democrats take things up to the next level and start to go after people like Hillary and Hollywood celebs to publicly destroy awards associated with the new woke e-racism?

what does that have to do with what I posted, or the OP.

she was a racist lib and wanted black babies killed and thought blacks were inferior to whites.

Most are completely unaware that Sanger wanted to wipe out the black race.

1. I neither know nor care about Ms. Sanger's attitude regarding a certain ethnicity.

a. I HAVE read that her views on this topic have been distorted though.

2. She is one of my most admired people because she fought for family planning.

a. Every woman should have the right to decide whether or not she wants to give birth.

b, Furthermore, many of the problems in this world are due to overpopulation.

b, Furthermore, many of the problems in this world are due to overpopulation.

So, it's a good thing she wanted to wipe out the black race...ok

There is no point .... just a bunch of off topic Leftist Delusional Bullshit.

Again, we realize actually thinking about it would melt your brain.

Forcing people to wear mask is goverment on our bodies.

Yes, but that actually has a good reason. Abortion, not so much. YOu also kind of stumble into a point. Even with everything going on, I see a bunch of people just ignoring the mask rule. Something it takes 2 seconds to put on.

So, um, how are you going to force a woman to remain pregnant for 9 months when she clearly doesn't want to.

Don't think about it too hard.

We know you don't have an answer.
The woman just don't get pregnant, she has to be a willing participant in the situation.

You keep telling black folk they are stupid and low IQ. I'm sure they will come around to your way of thinking eventually.

Not all, but the ones making Floyd a hero are the ones that cannot think for themselves. Mainly liberal educated white chicks.

She is completely relevant, and a fair target.

By the way, today's Democrats have gone well beyond the Klan. They aim to replace their old black-to-white slavery with the slavery of all to the State.

Oh, I get it now. You;re just another nut bag, and you spout crazy conspiracy theory crap.

Their crazy love affair with all forms of Marxism clearly shows it's no conspiracy theory.

Not all, but the ones making Floyd a hero are the ones that cannot think for themselves. Mainly liberal educated white chicks.

You dumb right wingers really don't get it do you? You can be outraged about how and why he was murdered without admiring every aspect of his life. When you grow up, you might understand.

You dumb right wingers really don't get it do you? You can be outraged about how and why he was murdered without admiring every aspect of his life. When you grow up, you might understand.

There are memorials for him everywhere. He had three different funerals. For a man held a pregnant women at gun point, with the gun pointed at her baby in the womb, and was also methed out at the time of his death. That was the aspect of his life.

The woman just don't get pregnant, she has to be a willing participant in the situation.

Statements like that makes me wonder if you've ever had sex without money changing hands.

I don't think Floyd is a hero... he just illustrated a big problem.

she was a racist lib and wanted black babies killed and thought blacks were inferior to whites.

Baby daddies don't have to pay child support or man up is my guess.

Fools can't cover and wimins can't remember to take a pill a day

In short? No personal responsibility

There are memorials for him everywhere. He had three different funerals. For a man held a pregnant women at gun point, with the gun pointed at her baby in the womb, and was also methed out at the time of his death. That was the aspect of his life.

He is a drastic and pertinant example of how out of control police have gotten away with taking lives at will. His death would not have drawn attention if it wasn't for the way he died. Are you really dumb enough to not know that?

Tell that to the Manson family who cut poor Sharon Tate's baby out of her womb two weeks early, and got forever imprisoned for their henious crimes. Funny how it was such a henious crime until it was legalized by the same hippie generation that started disassembly lines for it years later. Bunch of sick human beings these days.

They weren't charged for the fetus, they were charged for the 7 adults they killed. And that was when abortion was still illegal in this country. They didn't treat the death a fetus like a crime.

You kind of made my point for me.
You know, I thought about this today upon how you responded on this, and it actually dawned on me that you actually was trying to defend the act of the baby being cut out of Sharon Tate's womb by separating it, otherwise basically saying that "hey they weren't charged with that".... Wow!

You are a sick person whether you realize it or not, because to defend abortion, you had to separate the crime committed in regards to Sharon Tate's baby, from the other crimes (murders), being committed where a baby wasn't involved... Then in regards to the point of my post you actually attempted to separate the act from the killing of the mother as if it didn't count....... Think about that for a second or two. Wow.

Baby daddies don't have to pay child support or man up is my guess.

Fools can't cover and wimins can't remember to take a pill a day

In short? No personal responsibility

More like, too hard for a black guy to get a job in this racist economy and the religious nuts are always putting stipulations on family planning. Then you wonder why you get the results you do.

ou know, I thought about this today upon how you responded on this, and it actually dawned on me that you actually was trying to defend the act of the baby being cut out of Sharon Tate's womb by separating it, otherwise basically saying that "hey they weren't charged with that".... Wow!

You are a sick person whether you realize it or not, because to defend abortion, you had to separate the crime committed in regards to Sharon Tate's baby, from the other crimes (murders), being committed where a baby wasn't involved... Then in regards to the point of my post you actually attempted to separate the act from the killing of the mother as if it didn't count....... Think about that for a second or two. Wow.

wow, you mean you actually call your line of babble "thinking". Point was NOBODY CONSIDERED A FETUS A PERSON. If Sharon Tate had gotten an abortion, nobody would have called it murder, even though abortions were still technically illegal in 1969.

Fetuses aren't people. They weren't in 1969, and they aren't now.

He is a drastic and pertinant example of how out of control police have gotten away with taking lives at will. His death would not have drawn attention if it wasn't for the way he died. Are you really dumb enough to not know that?

I don't like the way he died, but I'm not stupid enough to memorialize him.

Forum List

Back