Carson’s claim that Planned Parenthood targets blacks to ‘control that population’

Map at link.

2010 Census results reveal that Planned Parenthood is targeting minority neighborhoods. 79% of its surgical abortion facilities are located within walking distance of African American or Hispanic/Latino neighborhoods.
  • The national map shows Planned Parenthood surgical abortion facilities that are located within walking distance of African American or Hispanic/Latino neighborhoods.
  • Results can be filtered by African American only (blue dots
    key_header_aa.png
    ), Hispanic/Latino (red dots
    key_header_hispanic.png
    ) only or both (blue and red dots
    key_header_both.png
    ).

http://www.protectingblacklife.org/pp_targets/

When have you ever heard someone who says black lives matter also say that other lives don't?

If someone immediately thinks "White lives don't matter" when th4ey here "black lives matter!", that's just their own problem. Normal people don't think that way.

It's just a semantic device to invent a different way to attack the idea that black lives also matter.

I've never heard anyone who condemns police brutality against blacks condemn only police brutality against blacks.

2010 Census results reveal that Planned Parenthood is targeting minority neighborhoods. 79% of its surgical abortion facilities are located within walking distance of African American or Hispanic/Latino neighborhoods.

That's staggeringly dishonest. Most spots in medium or large cities in America are within a 2-mile walking distance of some minority neighborhood.

Let's look at the Indianapolis clinic they mention. It's a mostly white neighborhood, yet that map marks it as black/hispanic. Why? Because a 2-mile circle barely scraped a strip of low-income housing. Like I said, staggeringly dishonest.

There's another PP clinic in Indianpolis near my house. It's a mostly white neighborhood. That clinic isn't even listed on their map.

I've also seen the PP clinics in Athens, OH and Parkersburg, WV. Those cities are almost entirely white. The map doesn't even say those clinics exist. I guess if you simply pretend all the PP clinics in white neighborhoods don't exist, it's much easier to pretend they target minorities.

So tiny, thanks for that stellar examples of some prolifers proudly lying their asses off.

Back in reality, most abortion clinics are in low-mid income white communities. You want low rents, but you don't want to be in a bad neighborhood.

Templar, that was nearly intelligent.

Of course, identify politics is the conservative thing, the whole eternal victimhood thing you do, so that's where it fails.
How can you claim that conservatism is the party of victimhood then claim that they want all blacks to remain poor?

When have you ever heard someone who says black lives matter also say that other lives don't?

If someone immediately thinks "White lives don't matter" when th4ey here "black lives matter!", that's just their own problem. Normal people don't think that way.

It's just a semantic device to invent a different way to attack the idea that black lives also matter.

I've never heard anyone who condemns police brutality against blacks condemn only police brutality against blacks.

I guess identity politics ARE okay. At least when a right winger does it.
They're never ok, but you cannot claim that the left never uses it. Especially in the last 7 years

So, is it bigoted to oppose interracial marriage for religions reasons?

I was wondering when you'd whip out the talking points. I'm sitting here wondering if I should indulge your trap questions. It's amusing to ponder how interracial marriage became part of this discussion.

But not by your logic. That's because your logic fails hard. You're invoking political correctness to excuse bigotry, which is part of your identity politics.

Ha!!!

By your logic, any opposition to your worldview is bigoted. And that is where your logic fails hard, because I really don't care who marries whom. Although I ultimately prefer heterosexual marriage, it isn't my place to regulate marriage practices.

Oh, one other thing, you made my point by calling me a bigot. Silence.

Last edited:
If someone immediately thinks "White lives don't matter" when they hear "black lives matter!", that's just their own problem. Normal people don't think that way.

Normal people think all lives matter. I mean...

Poor Mr. O'Malley. He looks like he has just been scolded by his parents and put in the corner...

Last edited:

Forum List

Back