What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Why do I have to be forced to accept:

night_son

Diamond Member
Reaction score
A belief system I find disgusting because a mere 4% seemingly has become predominate. Why should we accept such a tiny tinsy group like gays or trans as so dominate?

The simple minds that regurgitate the message of such anti-human ideology must feel an overwhelming urge to do so, although I suspect they don't really know why—exactly. They do not understand, consciously, psychological manipulation they've been subjected to which was done to them by masters who ultimately seek the end of the human species. Both homosexual and transgender epistemologies belong to a greater meta narrative of suiciding the human race; gay people will never reproduce, nor can transgender women or men who've suffered certain quack surgical procedures. Further and additionally, transgenderism seeks the dehumanization of the purity of the male and female self-image or ego, as well as to destroy for all of time the concept of the individual. ALL transgender roads lead to the end of our species and the ruination of young human minds and bodies. As for the overall question of WHY any sane human being would push transgenderism it all goes back to the hardcore hatred of green environmentalists for their own species and their desire to see it removed from the planet.

skye

Diamond Member
Reaction score
You don't have to accept anything that goes against your beliefs or what you think is right.

Moonglow

Diamond Member
Reaction score
A belief system I find disgusting because a mere 4% seemingly has become predominate. Why should we accept such a tiny tinsy group like gays or trans as so dominate?
You do not have to accept it, just as those people do not have to accept you.

BackAgain

Neutronium Member & truth speaker #StopBrandon
Reaction score
Now a resident of a Red state! Hallelujah!
Don’t accept them. Just don’t try to use law to stop them from being what and who they are. Honestly. Who cares if some gay guy is gay? Not me. None of my business.

When it comes to trans folks, just keep yourselves out of my daughter’s bathrooms in her workplace.

Other than that, I don’t care if under your dress you’ve actually got a dick and balls.
I don’t give a crap about your confusion. And I see no reason to bother you about it, either.

Magnus

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Someone came to your house and forced you to have gay sex? That's the story you are going with? okay dokey.

BULLDOG

Diamond Member
Reaction score
You don't have to accept anyone. You do have to treat them as the law requires.

Dekster

Gold Member
Reaction score

You don't have to accept them. The law does however and at least it matters.

TroglocratsRdumb

Diamond Member
Reaction score
it is probably more like 2% of the population

OP
MaryL

MaryL

Diamond Member
Reaction score
"Do as the law requires" is rather ambiguous. Gays rioted fighting "laws" in the Stonewall riots in 68'. So by that light, then those that rioted should have just accepted the status quo at that moment? The laws changed after that, things snowballed into this preposterous bullshit. I rebel in the same way against liberal progressives forcing delusional gender identity nonsense as a fucking scam or mass delusion.

BULLDOG

Diamond Member
Reaction score
"Do as the law requires" is rather ambiguous. Gays rioted fighting "laws" in the Stonewall riots in 68'. So by that light, then those that rioted should have just accepted the status quo at that moment? The laws changed after that, things snowballed into this preposterous bullshit. I rebel in the same way against liberal progressives forcing delusional gender identity nonsense as a fucking scam or mass delusion.
Not sure about your entire remark, but I do see some delusional parts of it.

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$200.00
Goal
$350.00

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List