Why do I have to be forced to accept:

A belief system I find disgusting because a mere 4% seemingly has become predominate. Why should we accept such a tiny tinsy group like gays or trans as so dominate?

The simple minds that regurgitate the message of such anti-human ideology must feel an overwhelming urge to do so, although I suspect they don't really know why—exactly. They do not understand, consciously, psychological manipulation they've been subjected to which was done to them by masters who ultimately seek the end of the human species. Both homosexual and transgender epistemologies belong to a greater meta narrative of suiciding the human race; gay people will never reproduce, nor can transgender women or men who've suffered certain quack surgical procedures. Further and additionally, transgenderism seeks the dehumanization of the purity of the male and female self-image or ego, as well as to destroy for all of time the concept of the individual. ALL transgender roads lead to the end of our species and the ruination of young human minds and bodies. As for the overall question of WHY any sane human being would push transgenderism it all goes back to the hardcore hatred of green environmentalists for their own species and their desire to see it removed from the planet.

A belief system I find disgusting because a mere 4% seemingly has become predominate. Why should we accept such a tiny tinsy group like gays or trans as so dominate?
You do not have to accept it, just as those people do not have to accept you.

Don’t accept them. Just don’t try to use law to stop them from being what and who they are. Honestly. Who cares if some gay guy is gay? Not me. None of my business.

When it comes to trans folks, just keep yourselves out of my daughter’s bathrooms in her workplace.

Other than that, I don’t care if under your dress you’ve actually got a dick and balls.
I don’t give a crap about your confusion. And I see no reason to bother you about it, either.

"Do as the law requires" is rather ambiguous. Gays rioted fighting "laws" in the Stonewall riots in 68'. So by that light, then those that rioted should have just accepted the status quo at that moment? The laws changed after that, things snowballed into this preposterous bullshit. I rebel in the same way against liberal progressives forcing delusional gender identity nonsense as a fucking scam or mass delusion.

"Do as the law requires" is rather ambiguous. Gays rioted fighting "laws" in the Stonewall riots in 68'. So by that light, then those that rioted should have just accepted the status quo at that moment? The laws changed after that, things snowballed into this preposterous bullshit. I rebel in the same way against liberal progressives forcing delusional gender identity nonsense as a fucking scam or mass delusion.
Not sure about your entire remark, but I do see some delusional parts of it.

Here is a cold dose of reality Mary. These groups don't "dominate" anything except your hate and your anger. You're doing this craziness to yourselves.

Gay marriage has no impact on people who aren't gay. Ditto being trans. You're objecting to having to treat "others" with respect and not shun them or fire them, or treat them any differently than you would treat anyone else.

None of this "preposterous bullshit" existed until FOX News and the right wing media decided they could get people like YOU upset and outraged over things you don't know anything about and are therefore afraid of.

NONE OF THIS PREPOSTEROUS BULLSHIT IS HAPPENING OUTSIDE OF THE USA EVEN THOUGH WE HAVE GAY MARRIAGE, TRANS PEOPLE, AND GENDER IDENTITY CHANGES HAPPENING IN OTHER COUNTRIES TOO.

ONLY IN AMERICA, ARE THE RIGHT WINGER LOSING THEIR MINDS OVER THIS STUFF.

You are a dumb little goober, aren't you? You think only 4% of the country support equal rights for gays and trans? The vast majority of the country supports them.

You don't have to but if questioned just pretend you accept it.

Thinking about this has benefited me a lot, and for that I thank you.

The fact is that humankind is very diverse, we got all kinds and it's our strength. Sure, most of these fads are self-destructive and/or the fads come & go, but once in a while a fad (or a variation thereof) turns out to be a really good idea and it makes humankind stronger.

There are 8 billion people in the world. The vast majority are just fine, they work, feed their families, mind their own business. There are tiny percentages that are goofy as all hell, people like the gays. Most gays mind their own business and are just fine but there are a small percentage of them that have become really noisy.

So far, we can still ignore them and not let ourselves get worked up. My hope is that the loud gay fad will blow over.

You don't have to but if questioned just pretend you accept it.
For me that doesn't work.

What I find that does work is to focus on the good things. When I run into a gay I don't try to change him but rather I get into things that we can have in common. Maybe the gay is into tech stuff I like, maybe agrees w/ my religion, there's always common ground unless of course the poor clown is toxic, but more often than not I usually make a new friend.

Bottom like is I don't have to lie and I make a new friend. I need all the friends I can get.

So stay away from them and leave them alone.

You don't have to accept or agree with it you merely have to tolerate it. You can do that by simply ignoring all those gay people you seem to be so afraid of

You're comparing apples to oranges. The law was clearly wrong and was being used to harm gay men - to threaten, blackmail and abuse them. Being required to treat gays with respect is doing you no harm, and literally costs you nothing.

When a law isn't working as intended - stopping illegal behaviour, and is being used as a threat to citizens and to harm them, it's time to openly protest that law. You can say similar things about the abortion laws, and prohibition. All stupid laws that changed no behaviour, and all of which lead to far more dangerous criminal behaviour and harm.

Forum List

Back