Why Do Atheists Misrepresent Biblical Law as Current Law?

The simpler version …

The Catholic view …

Catholic Purgatory …

That's just foolishness. The judgements of God have been openly revealed from the beginning so why would you or any Church expect something different to occur in the end?

"God is not a man so he does not lie; He is not human so he does not change his mind."

In the very day that a person defies the instruction in the Divine commands whether aware of the danger or not they die and descend into hades, the realm of the dead, where they remain tormented day and night by the consuming fire called reality until they die the second death, the death of the body. Then they are judged according to their words and deeds.

Counting on being forgiven at death for that which was never repented of in life is a fool's bet......

That being said it is important to remember what Jesus said, "If you were blind you would not be guilty of sin, but because you say, "We see" your guilt remains.

So maybe some people are forgiven at death because they were blinded since birth but those who were perpetuating blindness cannot be forgiven because they wasted their time on earth misleading others and living a lie pretending that they could see.

But now things are different for everyone. There is no longer any excuse for sin. Now everyone, great or small, rich or poor, cop or criminal, accused or accuser, must either demonstrate a love for God and truth and rise from the dead or make evil a deliberate choice never to rise again.

Those who take part in this first resurrection are no longer subject to judgment because they have already passed from death to life before their body died and so they cannot be harmed by the second death, the death of the body.

If you want to be certain that you will be forgiven in the day of your death then you must certainly stop sinning before you die. If you don't then the only thing you can be certain of is destruction.

"God is not a man so he does not lie; He is not human so he does not change his mind."

Last edited:
Yet, it's your secular Hebrew scholars that Rabbis follow when they are trained.

Starting off a paragraph with a falsehood is not a good move.
Thanks for ignoring my posts with that crap that's been transplanted into your brain.

What part of Jesus FAILED eluded you?
How many of them don't believe in a literal God? Most of them.

They did not. In law words matter. There are so many laws, statutes and rules that use the exact word "marriage". a "civil union" is not a "marriage" in those cases.
Marriage is only for those who are heterosexual. Unions are for the rest. How's that...

What part of Jesus FAILED eluded you?

Jesus did not fail. People FAIL to understand and comply with the revealed wisdom of God. Being shunned, ridiculed, ostracized, despised, rejected, slandered, threatened, tortured and killed did not stop him from completing his testimony that the words used in the law are figurative and the subjects hidden and must be deciphered by the intelligent to be understood and followed rightly.

Some people still actually profess to believe that the subject of Kosher law is food to this day thousands of years after the subject was revealed by Jesus to be teaching, whether clean or unclean, and that the creatures described in detail are simple metaphors for human archetypes.

Imagine that!

Last edited:
The Torah is the Bible.
The rest is Prophets and Writings.
Prophets and Writings cannot override anything in the Torah.
Oh? I'll follow the current Prophet because He's there to direct us in the way the Lord wants at that time. The blessings of Abraham did not help Moses lead the people out of Egypt. You do know that Moses was a Prophet. Isaiah and other tried to warn Israel to straighten up because they became like the people in Noah's age. But, did they listen? Nope. And, what happened to them? 11 Tribes went missing. The Northern Kingdom, Gone! The prophets then tried to warn Judah and part of Benjamin that hung around and did the people listen to the current prophet(s)? Nope! And, off they went into captivity. Then, comes the Prophet John the Baptist, Jesus and His apostles (prophets). Did the people listen? Nope. Well, Some did. But, those that didn't, wandering in the wilderness again as wandering Jews. The Great Sanhedrin polluted the writings of the prophets so that they could gain power over the people and did. Jesus came and fulfilled the Law of Moses. It's no longer necessary. But, the prophetic writings of the prophets are important to us today.

Problem is 1) you're saying they don't support same sex marriage. Why not?
2) you haven't shown a majority of conservatives support these legal rights.

No, I don't watch CNN or MSNBC or Fox or any of the other news shows. I don't watch TV.

Here's Fox, just for you

""We told the customer, this caller, that this cake was a cake we couldn’t create because of the message, the caller turned around and sued us," Phillips told Fox News."

Where did he mention he'd have to go to the ceremony?
Great news! The agenda of the LGBTQ is unConstitutional!!! Praise the Lord. There is still some sanity.

And you trying to ascribe meaning not present to out Holy Book, written in our language, for us is NOT arrogant??
"Written in our language?" Why do you think it's only in your language? That's arrogance. And, why do you think it was only written for the Jewish people? You do know that the present day Jews are not "Israel." They are what is left of Israel after 11 tribes were carried away and lost. Jews today are of the tribe of Judah. Where are the other tribes? There are sprinkled all around the world but they don't know because they lost their ancestry. Hebrew is for them as well. And, many are most likely Christians today. In our Church, we have authority to name the tribe of Israel people are from after they have been baptized and confirmed members. We have Patriarchal Priesthood members that are guided by the Holy Ghost to know our lineage of Israel. Myself, I'm with the tribe of Joseph. We translate based on the true knowledge of the Godhead from Hebrew, Greek and whatever. But, we do so from the knowledge that Jesus Christ is the Messiah. And, he will again return this time to end the hostilities and there will be a long period of peace on the earth.

Age of grace? Is that a Jesus concept, or a Paul concept? You got scripture to show that is a real thing?

I have already quoted Jesus saying it. "I came not to abolish the law but to fulfill it".

I notice you did not give any evidence to your claims about Paul completely contradicting Christ. What you got?

I would say that more Blacks and Hispanics live in more and larger ghettos in large cities which breeds gangs, drugs and crime than there are White ghettos. Would you disagree? We know that cities like Chicago have lots of Black on Black killings and crime that grip cities all over. So, their environment is a key factor as well as much of the culture with gangster rap and other negative influences. Do you disagree? If you do, why?
I actually don't disagree but that doesn't mean my point isn't also true.

I notice you did not give any evidence to your claims about Paul completely contradicting Christ. What you got?

This crock of shit, Romans 13:1-5, was supposedly written by Paul during the reign of Nero.

Let everyone be subject to the governing authorities, for there is no authority except that which God has established. The authorities that exist have been established by God. Consequently, whoever rebels against the authority is rebelling against what God has instituted, and those who do so will bring judgment on themselves. For rulers hold no terror for those who do right, but for those who do wrong. Do you want to be free from fear of the one in authority? Then do what is right and you will be commended. For the one in authority is God’s servant for your good. But if you do wrong, be afraid, for rulers do not bear the sword for no reason. They are God’s servants, agents of wrath to bring punishment on the wrongdoer. Therefore, it is necessary to submit to the authorities, not only because of possible punishment but also as a matter of conscience.

Rebelling against Nero was rebellion against God? Nero was God's servant? Pft. I don't think so....

Jesus taught obedience to God not submission to corrupt rulers and evil men...duh.

Last edited:
"Written in our language?" Why do you think it's only in your language? That's arrogance. And, why do you think it was only written for the Jewish people? You do know that the present day Jews are not "Israel." They are what is left of Israel after 11 tribes were carried away and lost. Jews today are of the tribe of Judah. Where are the other tribes? There are sprinkled all around the world but they don't know because they lost their ancestry. Hebrew is for them as well. And, many are most likely Christians today. In our Church, we have authority to name the tribe of Israel people are from after they have been baptized and confirmed members. We have Patriarchal Priesthood members that are guided by the Holy Ghost to know our lineage of Israel. Myself, I'm with the tribe of Joseph. We translate based on the true knowledge of the Godhead from Hebrew, Greek and whatever. But, we do so from the knowledge that Jesus Christ is the Messiah. And, he will again return this time to end the hostilities and there will be a long period of peace on the earth.
What other people have Hebrew as their native tongue. God revealed Torah to the Jewish people. And yes, Today's Jews are "Israel" as you put it. we are all descended from Israel as he was the father of the tribes. There are a lot of Jews who know their lineage. There is a common DNA marker for Cohen and Levites. So yes, our book in our language. And a lot of Jewish descendants are practicing Xtians because their ancestors were forcibly converted.

Jesus did not fail. People FAIL to understand and comply with the revealed wisdom of God. Being shunned, ridiculed, ostracized, despised, rejected, slandered, threatened, tortured and killed did not stop him from completing his testimony that the words used in the law are figurative and the subjects hidden and must be deciphered by the intelligent to be understood and followed rightly.

Some people still actually profess to believe that the subject of Kosher law is food to this day thousands of years after the subject was revealed by Jesus to be teaching, whether clean or unclean, and that the creatures described in detail are simple metaphors for human archetypes.

Imagine that!
Absolute garbage. See Leviticus Ch 11. Orthodox Jews and some Conservative Jews observe those dietary laws strictly.

Absolute garbage. See Leviticus Ch 11. Orthodox Jews and some Conservative Jews observe those dietary laws strictly.

Garbage? lol....Let me ask you this.

As you know the language of the prophets, who spoke for God, is a figurative language rich in metaphors, analogies, similis, homonyms, hyperbole etc. True?

Why would God speak in any other way through Moses, a prophet, when giving the Law?

Here is your dilemma....

One cannot conform to the literal meaning of the command to not eat the flesh of swine who do not ruminate without violating the deeper meaning and implications of the exact same law.

The teaching that kashrut is about food is the flesh of unclean creatures that do not ruminate.

Marriage, legal marriage, is a legal status. They want to deny that.

I doubt most of these people want gay people to have the same rights as other people. A lot of these people use religion to make their prejudices acceptable.

Look at the bakery situation. They didn't want to make a cake for gay people. And they got a LOT of support, especially in the religious community. Same with that woman who refused to give a marriage license to gay people.

You can say that they're not against gay people all you like, but it's not true.

I went to a Hallal (Muslim) grocer and they refused to sell be bacon.

But you're okay with that - because your war is against traditional values and Western Civilization.

It's good that your fascists lost the bakery case. If one can be compelled by force to produce things against their will and against their conscience then they are in fact slaves.

Forum List

Back