Catholics: What do u think of the pope, so called?

rightnow909

Diamond Member
Oct 5, 2021
Well, as my priest said

lol at his candidness

The Church has had many bad popes. Francis is just one of them..

so true... I don't know about ALL the popes, have studied just a few... but boy, has there been so bad ones!

St Peter of course, was the best one... sigh

the good old days... (and I wasn't even there... !

but I just know...)

Well, as my priest said

lol at his candidness

The Church has had many bad popes. Francis is just one of them..

so true... I don't know about ALL the popes, have studied just a few... but boy, has there been so bad ones!

St Peter of course, was the best one... sigh

the good old days... (and I wasn't even there... !

but I just know...)
The Mormons say somewhere down the line of corrupt popes, the Catholic Church lost its moral authority from god. Joseph Smith asked god in 1800 what church should he join. God said none of them. Start a new church.

What sect of Christianity are you?

Are you a Mormon? If not, notice god didn’t tell Joseph to join your church either.

The Mormons say somewhere down the line of corrupt popes, the Catholic Church lost its moral authority from god. Joseph Smith asked god in 1800 what church should he join. God said none of them. Start a new church.

Are you a Mormon? If not, notice god didn’t tell Joseph to join your church either.

If there were a god, he sure wouldn't have been talking to a two bit con-man like Joe Smith.

yea smith talked to god....you actually believe that bobo?....

I like Frank as a pope. He seemed pretty gracious when The Trumpster and the First Family came calling a few years ago.

Athough IMHO, he did err in not having the President speak from the pulpit. I think the people would have been thrilled to see Trump give the crowd a blessing in St. Pete's Square.

I want you to start a thread on the religious forum asking who has talked to god. If all those people talk to god why not Joseph?
God didn’t talk to those other people either. It’s called hearing voices, a symptom of schizophrenia, or just a con to get your money.

God didn’t talk to those other people either. It’s called hearing voices, a symptom of schizophrenia, or just a con to get your money.
You're preaching to the choir. LOL But Ding and many many other people tell me they talk to the lord and he has talked back. Have you had this discussion in the religious forum? It's a hoot.

the so called 'God" who told J Smith blah blah ... is likely not The GOD but just A god.. of the netherworld.. and I say that is the case because Christ established ONE Church and it sure the heck isn't the Mormon "church" so called...

Christ started a Church that began... at the Beginning, namely, when Christ ascended, and really before that..

that Church is the Catholic Church

and don't even bother trying to dissuade me from such because I KNOW I am 100% correct... My experiences as a follower of Christ have shown this to me, if nothing else...

(obviously you c annot "judge" my experiences)

Forum List

Back