Why Do Atheists Misrepresent Biblical Law as Current Law?

I went to a Hallal (Muslim) grocer and they refused to sell be bacon.

But you're okay with that - because your war is against traditional values and Western Civilization.

It's good that your fascists lost the bakery case. If one can be compelled by force to produce things against their will and against their conscience then they are in fact slaves.
They didn't refuse to sell you bacon. They don't carry it.
The baker makes cakes. He has them.
If you walk in to a Chevy dealership and ask to buy a brand new F150, are they refusing to sell it to you?

I went to a Hallal (Muslim) grocer and they refused to sell be bacon.

But you're okay with that - because your war is against traditional values and Western Civilization.

It's good that your fascists lost the bakery case. If one can be compelled by force to produce things against their will and against their conscience then they are in fact slaves.
Lol 😂😂😂😂 Halal shops don't carry Bacon.

They didn't refuse to sell you bacon. They don't carry it.

Just as the baker didn't carry lesbian cakes.

I demanded they defy their religion to cater to me, but they refused.

democrats are okay with that - as long as they aren't Christian.

The baker makes cakes. He has them.

Lesbian cakes?

Not at all, the demand was that he defy his religion to create them

If you walk in to a Chevy dealership and ask to buy a brand new F150, are they refusing to sell it to you?

If I demand they sell me a Tahoe with Trump's face on it and they refuse, should they be sued?

You of the left hate liberty - period.

Just as the baker didn't carry lesbian cakes.

I demanded they defy their religion to cater to me, but they refused.

democrats are okay with that - as long as they aren't Christian.

Lesbian cakes?

Not at all, the demand was that he defy his religion to create them

If I demand they sell me a Tahoe with Trump's face on it and they refuse, should they be sued?

You of the left hate liberty - period.
WTF is a "lesbian" cake??????

A cake is a cake.

The Tahoe? Do they offer custom paint on any of their vehicle? if they do then yes, they should do it.

WTF is a "lesbian" cake??????

In this case a cake that had two women holding hands before an alter.

Have you even read the case? Of course not, hate sites like DailyKOS or CNN told you what you think. Mastercraft Bakery offered to let them choose any cake in the display case. They refused and demanded that a custom cake to celebrate their sexual decision be made. It's called "involuntary servitude"

Luckily, the SCOTUS upheld the Constitution in this case, though the Nazis in Colorado have continued to harass and haze Christians.

A cake is a cake.

Are you ignorant, or lying?

They were free to buy any cake in the display case. They were free to go to another bakery. They were NOT free to FORCE others to labor against their religious beliefs.

The Tahoe? Do they offer custom paint on any of their vehicle? if they do then yes, they should do it.

Who cares?

You Fascist demand others bow to your will to celebrate your lifestyle and political choices.

This case was important, you fascists thought you could end freedom of religion once and for all with it. You failed.

I have already quoted Jesus saying it. "I came not to abolish the law but to fulfill it".

I notice you did not give any evidence to your claims about Paul completely contradicting Christ. What you got?
Tell me more about this age of grace, and what specifically you base your belief of that on.
Here is a partial list.

Tell me more about this age of grace, and what specifically you base your belief of that on.
Here is a partial list.

Just number one on your list. Jesus is talking about the end of the age. Paul is talking about the day of salvation. Completely different.

2. Omission. Jesus talked about being led by the Spirit as well. Just read this in John 16

3. Also not a contradiction. If you died in Christ you will live again.

This is just not hard if you understand the Bible at all. It's like saying

"This mother contradicted herself because one day she said the sun was bright and to wear sunglasses and one day the sun was dull"

Without knowing the context that one day was a sunny day in June and the other a mostly cloudy day in November.

This kind of Biblical "interpretation" is clunky and frankly so stupid as to be insulting

Here is a partial list.

Another example of the kind of Bible interpretation undergone here:

"My mother said my wedding gown was inappropriate"....

maybe leaving off that the mother said the gown was inappropriate to wear to a funeral which gives a whole other meaning.

But this is how the Bible is routinely "interpreted"

In this case a cake that had two women holding hands before an alter.

Have you even read the case? Of course not, hate sites like DailyKOS or CNN told you what you think. Mastercraft Bakery offered to let them choose any cake in the display case. They refused and demanded that a custom cake to celebrate their sexual decision be made. It's called "involuntary servitude"

Luckily, the SCOTUS upheld the Constitution in this case, though the Nazis in Colorado have continued to harass and haze Christians.

Are you ignorant, or lying?

They were free to buy any cake in the display case. They were free to go to another bakery. They were NOT free to FORCE others to labor against their religious beliefs.

Who cares?

You Fascist demand others bow to your will to celebrate your lifestyle and political choices.

This case was important, you fascists thought you could end freedom of religion once and for all with it. You failed.
A cake decoration is a pretty long stretch of religious beliefs. bake the cake and tell them they don't carry that particular decoration.

A cake decoration is a pretty long stretch of religious beliefs. bake the cake and tell them they don't carry that particular decoration.
There was initially no problem with the cake bakers until they went on Facebook and bragged about how they treated the gay couple.

Too bad. You can't force others to follow and celebrate your sexual decisions.

You LOST, and the 1st Amendment survived. The entire farce was designed by the fascist left to destroy the 1st - you failed.

There was initially no problem with the cake bakers until they went on Facebook and bragged about how they treated the gay couple.

That's a complete lie - as virtually everything you post is.

Mastercraft was TARGETED in advance by the fascists and their LGBTQRSTUVWXYZ1+ troops as a frontal assault on religious freedom.

Again Hezbollah Hannah, you would scream nonstop if a Muslim bakery was forced to serve ham.

Mastercraft was TARGETED in advance by the fascists and their LGBTQRSTUVWXYZ1+ troops as a frontal assault on religious freedom.

Again Hezbollah Hannah, you would scream nonstop if a Muslim bakery was forced to serve ham.
You can't be force to sell something you don't carry. But if a Xtian couple walks in a "Muslim: bakery and ask for a cake with a plastic cross on top, the proper response is "we can bake the cake, but we don't carry that topper"

Nope. They thought they would impress their customers with their Christian virtue. That's why they bragged on Facebook.

You can't be force to sell something you don't carry. But if a Xtian couple walks in a "Muslim: bakery and ask for a cake with a plastic cross on top, the proper response is "we can bake the cake, but we don't carry that topper"

Which is what Masterpiece did, they offered any cake in the case, they simply refused onsite decoration - and you fascists sued to take their 1st Amendment rights from them. Backed by the Anti Civil Liberties Union and the Colorado Commission against Civil Rights - which of course were behind the action from the start. But the 1st Amendment was upheld by the SCOTUS

Still the left assaults civil rights every single day. The ACLU is diligent in their war to end civil rights.

Which is what Masterpiece did, they offered any cake in the case, they simply refused onsite decoration - and you fascists sued to take their 1st Amendment rights from them. Backed by the Anti Civil Liberties Union and the Colorado Commission against Civil Rights - which of course were behind the action from the start. But the 1st Amendment was upheld by the SCOTUS

Still the left assaults civil rights every single day. The ACLU is diligent in their war to end civil rights.
They refused to provide the service. When ordering a cake for an occasion, you don't do it the day of. You order in advance and pick it up that day. They also picked from the baker's catalog. Does not mean they had what they wanted in the case either. The "they could have bought what we had" is a cop out.

Here is a partial list.
From your link:
Paul says:

Rom.13
[12] the night is far gone, the day is at hand.

Jesus says:

Luke.21
[8] Take heed that you are not led astray; for many will come in my name,
saying, . . . `The time is at hand!' Do not go after them.
Romans 13:12 - The night is far gone; the day is at hand.​

The Baptist said this, too: “Even now the axe is laid to the root of the trees” (Mt 3:10).
So did Jesus: "The time is fulfilled, and the kingdom of God is at hand" (Mk 1:15).

Of course, when Paul said it some three decades later, believers had begun to recognize that the day and hour had come. John recognized it, too, for example: "Therefore we know that it is the last hour" (1 Jn 2:18).

As that generation came to an end, the day was turning to night. The axe was no longer striking the root; the tree (Judea) was beginning to fall.

But as to Jesus' quote, his point was not the end of the age (though it was peripherally). His point was that as the age drew to a close, like the righteous prophets, the false prophets would also proclaim its end and their own messianic callings.

Luke21:8 - "For many will come in my name, saying 'I am he!' and, 'The time is at hand!' Do not go after them."​

From your link:
Paul says:

1Cor.2
[13] And we impart this in words not taught by human wisdom but taught by the Spirit, interpreting spiritual truths to those who possess the Spirit.
Gal.1
[12] For I did not receive it from man, nor was I taught it, but it came through a revelation of Jesus Christ.

Jesus says:
John.17
[14] I have given them thy word;
[17] Sanctify them in the truth; thy word is truth.
What's the contradiction here? Paul and Jesus seem to be saying the same thing, that Jesus imparted God's word to the faithful.

These are just the first two in your link. They're laughable, so I didn't bother with the rest. Maybe instead of copying and pasting, you can articulate some of the contradictions you yourself have noticed?

Forum List

Back