Why Do Atheists Misrepresent Biblical Law as Current Law?

You have completely lost this debate. Why should racist have to serve anyone anymore than blacks should serve racists? That was pathetic. Why should the Baptist church have to serve the Jehovah Witnesses? You make absolutely no sense. Take a deep breath and try again.

Why should they have to serve people?

Because the South lost the fucking war and the North rules and the North says you can't be racist mother fuckers. THAT'S WHY.

As for "You have completely lost this debate".... are we really on fucking elementary school level "debate" here?

Don't answer it, it's rhetorical.

Why should they have to serve people?

Because the South lost the fucking war and the North rules and the North says you can't be racist mother fuckers. THAT'S WHY.

As for "You have completely lost this debate".... are we really on fucking elementary school level "debate" here?

Don't answer it, it's rhetorical.
So you say that because the South, already part of the U.S., lost their bid to become a separate country, should have to serve everyone else. You do know that means the Blacks in the South also must server the whites in the North. And, who are descendants in the South that now live in the North? Do those in the North with ancestors in the South have to serve those of different race in the North? It's about as stupid as trying to figure out who would get reparations. This is so stupid. Now, try to worm your way out of this stupid rant.

So you say that because the South, already part of the U.S., lost their bid to become a separate country, should have to serve everyone else. You do know that means the Blacks in the South also must server the whites in the North. And, who are descendants in the South that now live in the North? Do those in the North with ancestors in the South have to serve those of different race in the North? It's about as stupid as trying to figure out who would get reparations. This is so stupid. Now, try to worm your way out of this stupid rant.

No, that's not what I'm saying.

But I don't think it matters. You don't want to debate. So I'm out. Bye.

Really? The laptop does exist. There is no question about this. The emails exist and have come out proving Joe Biden's involvement and is compromised with Russia, Ukraine and China.
The laptop exists as do legitimate questions about it.

As far as you can't call someone a pedophile without evidence, how about Kavanaugh and calling him a rapist with no evidence?
A woman testified under oath so, yes there is evidence.

Or Trump's supposedly escapades in Russia that were false? Yes, there are slander laws that will be used if you are a Republican. But, not for Democrats.
Trump has a full-time staff of lawyers ready to use whatever legal means he wishes. And he is not shy about using them.

No media should be silenced. They need to prove their reports and let the people decide.
Here we agree. I don't think blatant lies should be aired from any side.

Trump has a full-time staff of lawyers ready to use whatever legal means he wishes. And he is not shy about using them.

Kavanaugh just drinks too much. Like Glen Beck he kept getting teary.. Dead giveaway. No top lawyers will work for Trump. He doesn't listen and won't pay his bills. He's a nightmare client.

No, that's not what I'm saying.

But I don't think it matters. You don't want to debate. So I'm out. Bye.
You said exactly that and your response is to stop debating because I caught you in a nutty plan. What is it with liberals? They have no understanding of straight line logic and reasoning. When they lose to straight line logic they fold and run away.

Freedom of speech means the government can't censor you
Duh! But that is exactly what this Disinformation organization in the Homeland Security is trying to do. There will be a law suit and just as when Obama tried something similar to this, it will be stopped. And, based on your comment, you should be happy that the Courts will throw it out.
Now, back to the topic, publicly traded companies that crossover into politics can be considered breaking the 1st amendment.
Freedom of speech means the government can't censor you.

It would have been nice if the media pressed on the laptop before the election. However, the emails are also proven to be true posts by Hunter and associates implementing Big Dog Joe Biden. I don't know what legitimate question about it you are thinking but it's not a fake like the Clinton Dossier in which Hillary should be in jail for.

It would have been nice if the media pressed on the laptop before the election. However, the emails are also proven to be true posts by Hunter and associates implementing Big Dog Joe Biden. I don't know what legitimate question about it you are thinking but it's not a fake like the Clinton Dossier in which Hillary should be in jail for.
Some of the documents are verified as legit but many are not.
How did the laptop get into the repair store? Too bad the owner had low vision and can't identify the customer.
Many of the emails I've seen are emails TO Hunter. Hunter is a sleazeball but anyone can put anything in an email.

Some of the documents are verified as legit but many are not.
How did the laptop get into the repair store? Too bad the owner had low vision and can't identify the customer.
Many of the emails I've seen are emails TO Hunter. Hunter is a sleazeball but anyone can put anything in an email.
You say many are not but where is your proof of reference? CNN? I hope not.
Hunter dropped it off at the repair store. I believe the owner has under oath said so. I have low vision but wear glasses and see fine. That's a weak argument with nothing substantial. And, the laptop was recovered in the store and it is Hunter's no question! Trying to defend Hunter is a losing cause. I wouldn't go there.
So far, the emails that have been published have been accurate and substantiated. If there are phony emails, I'm sure that will come out. But, so far, none have been found. I don't expect any. Too bad he didn't have Hillary deal with the laptop and bleach it all.

You say many are not but where is your proof of reference? CNN? I hope not.
Actually it is the Washington Post. Do you have ANY source saying they are ALL legit?

Hunter dropped it off at the repair store. I believe the owner has under oath said so. I have low vision but wear glasses and see fine. That's a weak argument with nothing substantial.
Not true. The owner had low vision that was not correctable and did NOT swear it was Hunter who dropped off the laptop.

You said exactly that and your response is to stop debating because I caught you in a nutty plan. What is it with liberals? They have no understanding of straight line logic and reasoning. When they lose to straight line logic they fold and run away.

You think you're debating? Hilarious. I'm blocking you because I know that in the future it'll be just a much a waste of time as now.

Bye bye.

Forum List

Back