Why did the american media censor this story of black cop kills unarmed white teen?

some of this media has become an danger to us. They are now the Judge and Jury of what and who is important to report on. You ever see them write and article with Black cop shoots unarmed white man?

people better wake up. they are trying to start a race war before Obama leaves office
There is no doubt that you are by far the most stupid person on this message board, and I truly believe you just may be the dumbest person on the entire internet. I say this because it is probably a good bet that you were the most dim-witted person to visit every site you ever visited.

And the great thing is, you've been flaunting your stupidity on this message board for over 10 years now as if it is something to aspire to. Seriously, aren't you the least bit embarrassed by your lack of anything resembling intelligence and education?

Anyway, keep up the good work you uneducated moron, because you are always good for a laugh.
Truth hurts you idiots on the left doesn't it?

he is the perfect example of a troll. notice he never comes out only to dump on me. You can only pity someone with that much hate inside them. I put him on ignore so he's wasting his ugly breath most of the time...

You're a lying yellow dog. Not one person in a thousands has heard about this. THINK

No you're just a racist. People don't remember because it was two freaking years ago. But if you wanna talk about it please let's do. This college wrestler gets hopped up on Marijuana and two hits of a synthetic research chemical, then strips down naked and starts running across campus. Along he way he attacked several people and even bit one lady until he reaches the campus police department and tries to break in. The officer that confronted him retreatd multiple times trying to get this lunatic who was charging him to calm down. He charged again and got dead. So now that your bullshit is out of the way why don't you focus your attention on these feral white knuckle draggers. They are the overwhelming demographic who take this crap.

You're a lying yellow dog. Not one person in a thousands has heard about this. THINK

No you're just a racist. People don't remember because it was two freaking years ago. But if you wanna talk about it please let's do. This college wrestler gets hopped up on Marijuana and two hits of a synthetic research chemical, then strips down naked and starts running across campus. Along he way he attacked several people and even bit one lady until he reaches the campus police department and tries to break in. The officer that confronted him retreatd multiple times trying to get this lunatic who was charging him to calm down. He charged again and got dead. So now that your bullshit is out of the way why don't you focus your attention on these feral white knuckle draggers. They are the overwhelming demographic who take this crap.

Now tell us how the gentle giant robbed a convenience store just before he was shot.

Obama met with Sharpton and told him he didn't want to step on Sharpton's agenda..............
And Sharpton has a list of cities he wants to incite next. This is all being choreographed, and will set race relations back, not forward.

are you trying to out stupid steph?

some of this media has become an danger to us. They are now the Judge and Jury of what and who is important to report on. You ever see them write and article with Black cop shoots unarmed white man?

people better wake up. they are trying to start a race war before Obama leaves office
There is no doubt that you are by far the most stupid person on this message board, and I truly believe you just may be the dumbest person on the entire internet. I say this because it is probably a good bet that you were the most dim-witted person to visit every site you ever visited.

And the great thing is, you've been flaunting your stupidity on this message board for over 10 years now as if it is something to aspire to. Seriously, aren't you the least bit embarrassed by your lack of anything resembling intelligence and education?

Anyway, keep up the good work you uneducated moron, because you are always good for a laugh.
Truth hurts you idiots on the left doesn't it?

he is the perfect example of a troll. notice he never comes out only to dump on me. You can only pity someone with that much hate inside them. I put him on ignore so he's wasting his ugly breath most of the time...

American spring?

Let's roll Steph!! :laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

Did you say that someone was charging someone, and so the officer had to shoot the person down for that ? Now why is this believable here, but not in Michael Browns case in Ferguson ? Could it be that someone took the lies and ran with them first, and once they were outed for doing so, then their pride button was pushed, and now it has been pushed ever since ? Are people to proud to accept the truth even when confronted with it head on ?

Perhaps you can explain why when a black is shot it is national news? But when a white is shot it is only local news?

Forum List

Back