Why did the american media censor this story of black cop kills unarmed white teen?

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
The american media is extremely racist and it's their policy to help blacks and hurt whites.

[

Last Days Watchman White Teen Killed by Black Cop and Black Teen Killed by White Cop and Media Preferences

nov 29 2014
According to the Washington Times, Gilbert Collar, a white, unarmed 18-year-old man under the influence of drugs, was shot and killed October 6, 2012, by Officer Trevis Austin, who is black, in Mobile, Alabama. Despite public pressure for an indictment, a Mobile County grand jury refused to bring charges against Officer Austin, concluding that the officer acted in self-defense.

No national and international reaction and media coverage and activism. No protests. No United Nations intervention. Nobody burnt buildings to the ground for the white teen. And if they had done so, the media would have condemned it.

Now compare a similar shooting death on August 9. Michael Brown, a black unarmed 18-year-old man under the influence of drugs, was shot and killed by Officer Darren Wilson, who is white, in Ferguson.
A St. Louis County grand jury’s decision not to indict the officer ignited violence and looting in Ferguson and days of protests nationwide against “racial injustice.” The black population burnt buildings to the ground for the black teen, as the media watched without condemning it. The United Nations, which did not intervene for the white teen gunned down, intervened for the black teen gunned down.
There were national and international protests.

Why in America does an unarmed black teen killed by a white cop cause outrage and an unarmed white teen killed by a black cop doesn’t?
Should white populations also burn buildings to the ground to drawn media’s attention for the “racism” of black cops who kill unarmed white teens?

Well it's not really the media's job to build these things up, but rather it is the peoples job to not let these things go unnoticed. When people rise up, then they of course get the media's attention, and I will say that the blacks are great at this type of thing, and they have been great at it for a long long time now. Funny thing is though, is that they mainly are concerned mostly with white on black crime, but not black and black crime in which is just head scratching material to me, and to millions more the same.

Whites are not those to rally or rise up to much about things, and that is a shame really. I think whites are completely paralyzed by the federal government on many issues, and they have thrown their hands up in the air and said why does it matter anymore really ?

some of this media has become an danger to us. They are now the Judge and Jury of what and who is important to report on. You ever see them write and article with Black cop shoots unarmed white man?

people better wake up. they are trying to start a race war before Obama leaves office

some of this media has become an danger to us. They are now the Judge and Jury of what and who is important to report on. You ever see them write and article with Black cop shoots unarmed white man?

people better wake up. they are trying to start a race war before Obama leaves office
This is EXACTLY the plan, I think.

• Banned
Well it's not really the media's job to build these things up, but rather it is the peoples job to not let these things go unnoticed. When people rise up, then they of course get the media's attention, and I will say that the blacks are great at this type of thing, and they have been great at it for a long long time now.

Whites are not those to rally or rise up to much about things, and that is a shame really. I think whites are completely paralyzed by the federal government on many issues, and they have thrown their hands up in the air and said why does it matter anymore really ?

Most whites have jobs and don't have the time to protest. Most blacks are on welfare (paid by working whites) and have all the time in the world.

• Banned

The race war started 45 years ago when the feds invented affirmative action.

There is no doubt that you are by far the most stupid person on this message board, and I truly believe you just may be the dumbest person on the entire internet. I say this because it is probably a good bet that you were the most dim-witted person to visit every site you ever visited.

And the great thing is, you've been flaunting your stupidity on this message board for over 10 years now as if it is something to aspire to. Seriously, aren't you the least bit embarrassed by your lack of anything resembling intelligence and education?

Anyway, keep up the good work you uneducated moron, because you are always good for a laugh.

This is EXACTLY the plan, I think.
If so it is a foolish plan, just like this rioting in Ferguson is foolish..I mean WOW.

It's not foolish for those with an agenda. I just wonder how deep it goes..and how high up.

Which is why it is imperative to get that man out of the WH. We can't do 2 more years. Impeach him and kick him to the curb. ASAP. Before it is too late.

God help me..I helped get him in there. Stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid.

Why did the american media censor this story of black cop kills unarmed white teen?

Really a two year old story? They didn't. It was reported all over. There was even a link in your own link.

Really a two year old story? They didn't. It was reported all over. There was even a link in your own link.

You're a lying yellow dog. Not one person in a thousands has heard about this. THINK

The media only responds to the wants and desires of the public you idiot.

The people are sick of the racism of the Tea Party.
You are a stupid idiot. Wrong as usual fool.

There is no doubt that you are by far the most stupid person on this message board, and I truly believe you just may be the dumbest person on the entire internet. I say this because it is probably a good bet that you were the most dim-witted person to visit every site you ever visited.

And the great thing is, you've been flaunting your stupidity on this message board for over 10 years now as if it is something to aspire to. Seriously, aren't you the least bit embarrassed by your lack of anything resembling intelligence and education?

Anyway, keep up the good work you uneducated moron, because you are always good for a laugh.
Truth hurts you idiots on the left doesn't it?

Forum List

Back