Darren Wilson Has Retired

Not only is he un-hirable as a cop, but I'm not sure any company or business anywhere in the country would hire him.
You hire him, you put yourself and all of your employees in danger.

He will be fine. As soon as he is back among his KKK buddies they will throw him a kegger. He'll write a book on his experiences and become a millionaire.

Link to his KKK ties please.
0.jpg

I guess anytime I officer needs to use deadly force = end of career. That is bull shit.
It would pretty much end anyone's desire to go into law enforcement.
Wilson will get hired somewhere else. All the cops pretty much supported him and they knew the charges were bullshit and he was getting a raw deal.

He will be fine. As soon as he is back among his KKK buddies they will throw him a kegger. He'll write a book on his experiences and become a millionaire.

0.jpg

What the fuck is wrong with you? You think raising money is worse than the utter destruction your people caused.

You don't even look at the evidence to see that Brown went for Wilsons gun.
WTF is wrong with you? Yes I did look at the evidence. I dont care he went for Wilsons gun. I would have went for his gun too if I thought he was going to shoot me.

0.jpg

What the fuck is wrong with you? You think raising money is worse than the utter destruction your people caused.

AsclepiASS is the most Ignorable member on this board. He spouts bullshit and then won't back it up.

Not only is he un-hirable as a cop, but I'm not sure any company or business anywhere in the country would hire him.
You hire him, you put yourself and all of your employees in danger.
If I hire him how and I putting myself and all of my employees in danger?
Would that be from blacks that are pissed that I hired him?

He's already received over half a million from donations, more than the Brown family received. He won't have to work. Thanks, MB!

0.jpg

AsclepiASS is the most Ignorable member on this board. He spouts bullshit and then won't back it up.
Still mad I wont let you attribute your assumptions to my statements? :laugh:

Forum List

Back