Why conflict in Ukraine was inevitable & the real forces that instigated it

johngaltshrugged

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2020
I can't claim to verify every statement here but this is an excellent breakdown of what precipitated the current conflict & falls in line with what I have been finding since I took off the whole "US are the good guys" glasses after the plandemic started.
I have known for a while that nothing western MSM or govts say can be trusted anymore. Their own words & actions bely the fact they are being controlled by more powerful forces.
These forces are not good people who believe in live & let live. They're motto is closer to: If I let you live, you will be my slave.
They have been manipulating public opinion for years with false reporting & false flag operations.
This is a long read but well worth the time if you have questions about what is really going on, what brought us here & why they can't tell us the truth. This is part 1 of a 2 part series. Both available on the link provided.
Ignore the grammatical mistakes & concentrate on the substance.
FYI, you call me Ivan, anti-American, Putin lover, racist, stupid- IDC about opinions from programmed sheep that believe the obvious lies told by their political idols in the Uniparty or MSM Pravda.
Here's an excerpt:

Putin Kicks out the Rothschilds

The criminality was not limited to foreign speculators. During the early period of privatization in the 90s, the Rothschilds organized a secret society of seven Russian oligarchs entirely controlled Boris Yeltsin’s administration. This group called itself Semibankirschina, named after the Seven Boyars who controlled Russia during the 17th century. The secret society included the following oligarchs: Boris Berezovsky, Mikhail Khodorkovsky, Mikhail Fridman, Petr Aven, Vladimir Gusinsky, Vladimir Potanin, and Alexander Smolensky. They all worked for the Rothschilds- or London- and more specifically, for Jacob Rothschild.

In late 1999, Vladimir Putin became president of Russia and the fortunes of these self-appointed rulers rapidly turned for the worse. A new group of Putin insiders formed – the Slivoki (made up of Russian nationalists from the security and business world) and began supplanting the previous access that the Semibankirschina had to the president. From a strong position, Putin negotiated a “grand bargain” with the remaining oligarchs: they retained most of their existing assets in return for alignment with Putin’s vertical rule of Russia. The era of financial gangsterism from the 1990s was over. In 2001, a state takeover of media seized the television networks previously owned by the Rothschild puppets. It was with these moves by Putin, from early March 2000, that led to a break up of Rothschild control over Russia. These oligarchs all belonged to Jacob Rothschild. And, they were stealing Russia blind.

Chronology

• 1999: Putin become President. He faces his first challenge from the two families in Chechnya. He crushes the jihadist insurrection in the Caucasus.
  • 2001 June: The SCO is formed, which leads a panicked Rockefeller Empire to activate a military move into Central Asia , which then took place on September 2001 – 9/11.
  • 2003 March: The US invades Iraq – Putin helps the Iraqi Resistance with military equipment, including the Kornet anti-tank missiles.
  • 2005 May: The CIA attempts a Color Revolution and a coup in Uzbekistan. The leader, Karimov, then cuts US ties, and closes a US base next to the Afghan order. Uzbekistan moves closer to Russia, while the US is out.
  • 2007 February: Putin’s speech at Munich shocks the 2 families- now the gloves are off
  • 2008 August: Georgia invades Russia – and is defeated within 3 days
  • 2008 September: Financial crash
  • 2010 December: Arab Spring
  • 2011 March: Destabilization of Syria begins
  • 2012: Xi Jinping becomes President of China- and the US “pivots” East
  • 2014: the Maidan coup in Ukraine
  • July 2014: As Putin was returning to Russia after the BRICS summit in Brazil, his plane overflew Ukraine. The CIA targeted his plane, but the wrong plane was shot down – Malaysian Airlines MH17.
  • 2015 September: Russia goes to help Syria
  • 2018: Putin unveils Russia’s advance military hardware – the Pentagon has a cardiac event
  • 2021 September: Belarus color revolution fails against Putin ally Lukashenko
  • 2021 December: Russian intelligence thwarted a coup attempt in Bishkek, capital of Kyrgyztan. NATO missile systems in Romania and Poland about to become operational. This last point has been explained above.
  • 2022 January: Russia puts down an attempted CIA/MI6 coup in Kazakhstan

You are of course entitled to your opinion, but my opinion is quite different. I believe this war boils down to one reason and one reason only: Vladimir Putin wants to recreate the old USSR, with satellite countries encircling mother Russia. Whatever happens in Ukraine is none of his business until it endangers his country, which it wasn't. There is not and never was any threat to Russia from any NATO country, and NOBODY wants a war with the very people who supply them with oil and gas to get through the winter. Nazism and everything else is merely a pretext for Putin to seize territory from Ukraine, if not the entire country.

I think you are stretching reality in your quest to justify Putin's actions. Putin is simply another despotic leader that wants to expand his territory just like, Khan, Napoleon, Hitler, and many others.

I can't claim to verify every statement here but this is an excellent breakdown of what precipitated the current conflict & falls in line with what I have been finding since I took off the whole "US are the good guys" glasses after the plandemic started.
I have known for a while that nothing western MSM or govts say can be trusted anymore. Their own words & actions bely the fact they are being controlled by more powerful forces.
These forces are not good people who believe in live & let live. They're motto is closer to: If I let you live, you will be my slave.
They have been manipulating public opinion for years with false reporting & false flag operations.
This is a long read but well worth the time if you have questions about what is really going on, what brought us here & why they can't tell us the truth. This is part 1 of a 2 part series. Both available on the link provided.
Ignore the grammatical mistakes & concentrate on the substance.
FYI, you call me Ivan, anti-American, Putin lover, racist, stupid- IDC about opinions from programmed sheep that believe the obvious lies told by their political idols in the Uniparty or MSM Pravda.
Here's an excerpt:

Putin Kicks out the Rothschilds

The criminality was not limited to foreign speculators. During the early period of privatization in the 90s, the Rothschilds organized a secret society of seven Russian oligarchs entirely controlled Boris Yeltsin’s administration. This group called itself Semibankirschina, named after the Seven Boyars who controlled Russia during the 17th century. The secret society included the following oligarchs: Boris Berezovsky, Mikhail Khodorkovsky, Mikhail Fridman, Petr Aven, Vladimir Gusinsky, Vladimir Potanin, and Alexander Smolensky. They all worked for the Rothschilds- or London- and more specifically, for Jacob Rothschild.

In late 1999, Vladimir Putin became president of Russia and the fortunes of these self-appointed rulers rapidly turned for the worse. A new group of Putin insiders formed – the Slivoki (made up of Russian nationalists from the security and business world) and began supplanting the previous access that the Semibankirschina had to the president. From a strong position, Putin negotiated a “grand bargain” with the remaining oligarchs: they retained most of their existing assets in return for alignment with Putin’s vertical rule of Russia. The era of financial gangsterism from the 1990s was over. In 2001, a state takeover of media seized the television networks previously owned by the Rothschild puppets. It was with these moves by Putin, from early March 2000, that led to a break up of Rothschild control over Russia. These oligarchs all belonged to Jacob Rothschild. And, they were stealing Russia blind.

Chronology

• 1999: Putin become President. He faces his first challenge from the two families in Chechnya. He crushes the jihadist insurrection in the Caucasus.
  • 2001 June: The SCO is formed, which leads a panicked Rockefeller Empire to activate a military move into Central Asia , which then took place on September 2001 – 9/11.
  • 2003 March: The US invades Iraq – Putin helps the Iraqi Resistance with military equipment, including the Kornet anti-tank missiles.
  • 2005 May: The CIA attempts a Color Revolution and a coup in Uzbekistan. The leader, Karimov, then cuts US ties, and closes a US base next to the Afghan order. Uzbekistan moves closer to Russia, while the US is out.
  • 2007 February: Putin’s speech at Munich shocks the 2 families- now the gloves are off
  • 2008 August: Georgia invades Russia – and is defeated within 3 days
  • 2008 September: Financial crash
  • 2010 December: Arab Spring
  • 2011 March: Destabilization of Syria begins
  • 2012: Xi Jinping becomes President of China- and the US “pivots” East
  • 2014: the Maidan coup in Ukraine
  • July 2014: As Putin was returning to Russia after the BRICS summit in Brazil, his plane overflew Ukraine. The CIA targeted his plane, but the wrong plane was shot down – Malaysian Airlines MH17.
  • 2015 September: Russia goes to help Syria
  • 2018: Putin unveils Russia’s advance military hardware – the Pentagon has a cardiac event
  • 2021 September: Belarus color revolution fails against Putin ally Lukashenko
  • 2021 December: Russian intelligence thwarted a coup attempt in Bishkek, capital of Kyrgyztan. NATO missile systems in Romania and Poland about to become operational. This last point has been explained above.
  • 2022 January: Russia puts down an attempted CIA/MI6 coup in Kazakhstan

TLDR. I’m not interested in your bullshit conspiracy theories and hatred and democracy.

Forum List

Back