Whelp, That Lie Ended Real Quick

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA

"Extremist Rep. Paul Gosar (R-Arizona) deleted a disturbing and offensive tweet Tuesday that falsely claimed the gunman who killed more than 20 people at a Texas school was a “transsexual leftist illegal alien.” The tweet was deleted about two hours after it was published. Gosar, an anti-immigration hardliner who routinely cozies up to white nationalists, was apparently promoting a false claim circulating on right-wing networks. Users shared images of a trans person unrelated to the attack claiming they were the shooter."

Whelp, that lie was fun while it lasted....not sure why he deleted the tweet tho...it's not like reactionary right-wingers aren't already fully invested into that lie...and would care less if it was a lie...but it does confirm that they don't mind lies one bit as long as they can claim "but but but Dems lied too"

Tell you what, if you find a manifesto written by this piece of shit claiming he did it because he is a radical tranny leftist and he thought shooting these young people would lead to Congress passing Medicare For All or cancel student loan debt, then you will have a point..but totally making up some shit to connect it to transgender people is both, pathetic..and deliberate...

307092.jpg

Hell, you would have had more traction trying to make dumb ass connections to mass shootings and Texas and ask what is it with Texas and mass shooters...the first mass shooting of this type, Austin, over 50 years ago.....then you have the Luby's shooter...Fort Hood....El Paso...and many many many more in between..and yet, no one says ..."It's those damn Texans!!"

Partisanship is hatred.
Not really.....

One can be partisan based on policies......

Me advocating for policies like Social Security or Medicare isn't done out of hatred...seeing as tho, I even want the people who hate me to benefit from those policies...

Hatred is being motivated by the idea that certain policies or ideology will bring harm (sometimes physical harm) to the out-groups you hate...I will always be a partisan against that

"Extremist Rep. Paul Gosar (R-Arizona) deleted a disturbing and offensive tweet Tuesday that falsely claimed the gunman who killed more than 20 people at a Texas school was a “transsexual leftist illegal alien.” The tweet was deleted about two hours after it was published. Gosar, an anti-immigration hardliner who routinely cozies up to white nationalists, was apparently promoting a false claim circulating on right-wing networks. Users shared images of a trans person unrelated to the attack claiming they were the shooter."

Whelp, that lie was fun while it lasted....not sure why he deleted the tweet tho...it's not like reactionary right-wingers aren't already fully invested into that lie...and would care less if it was a lie...but it does confirm that they don't mind lies one bit as long as they can claim "but but but Dems lied too"

Tell you what, if you find a manifesto written by this piece of shit claiming he did it because he is a radical tranny leftist and he thought shooting these young people would lead to Congress passing Medicare For All or cancel student loan debt, then you will have a point..but totally making up some shit to connect it to transgender people is both, pathetic..and deliberate...

View attachment 649379

Hell, you would have had more traction trying to make dumb ass connections to mass shootings and Texas and ask what is it with Texas and mass shooters...the first mass shooting of this type, Austin, over 50 years ago.....then you have the Luby's shooter...Fort Hood....El Paso...and many many many more in between..and yet, no one says ..."It's those damn Texans!!"
Nothing hateful about telling the truth unless you're a hate filled leftist wacko. Then it drives you insane and makes you wanna shoot up a school.

Not really.....

Me advocating for policies like Social Security or Medicare isn't done out of hatred...seeing as tho, I even want the people who hate me to benefit from those policies...

Hatred is being motivated by the idea that certain policies or ideology will bring harm (sometimes physical harm) to the out-groups you hate...I will always be a partisan against that
The 2 sides fucking hate each other. Every issue that isnt agreed upon, and the other side fucking hates you. There is no simple "disagreements" anymore. You are hated, or you are hating.
Im trying to deal in reality. You arent and thats fine.
Have a good day!

View attachment 649379

Fact, the shooter was a gender confused nut on hormone blockers. Here's its pictures it posted of itself on Instagram.

gender-confused.jpg

gender-confused-2.jpg

Not really.....

Yeah, like skyrocketing gasoline prices that just 2 days ago increased another 10 cents. Baby food shortages, caused because the admin got caught with their pants down, empty shelves of products that only happen in 3rd world nations. You partisan policies sure have fucked the poor and middle class. Why do you hate those people so much. Dumbass

Not really.....

At some point euthanasia will be legitimized for the elderly. Shamed to start and then the thing to do for the younger ones. Hate comes in different ways.

View attachment 649379

It wasn't a white person so you loons will blame the gun. Never let a crisis go to waste.

It wasn't a white person so you loons will blame the gun. Never let a crisis go to waste.
No, we will blame the person who did it....

But....back to the deliberate attempt to claim it was a transgender person...why lie about something so easily proven false??

And if he was trans, what then? Is there something inherent in the trans community to where they commit lots of school shootings??

At some point euthanasia will be legitimized for the elderly. Shamed to start and then the thing to do for the younger ones. Hate comes in different ways.
Nothing you said had anything to do with my comment.....

Are you elderly?? Because it seems your dementia is acting up

Yeah, like skyrocketing gasoline prices that just 2 days ago increased another 10 cents. Baby food shortages, caused because the admin got caught with their pants down, empty shelves of products that only happen in 3rd world nations. You partisan policies sure have fucked the poor and middle class. Why do you hate those people so much. Dumbass
Can you tell me what policy controls gas prices?? Not your feelings.....not some ambiguous rant about Liberals or regulations....I mean the SPECIFIC THING that you think government does that controls gas prices?

Can you name this regulation or policy??

Do you morons think when gas was under 2 bucks a gallon in 2020, it was because Trump controlled global gas prices or was it because of a pandemic??

And why do so-called "free market" conservatives think Government has a role in setting gas prices??

Same thing goes for baby formula..do you think government controls the means of production with baby formula?? That is very communist of you...

No, we will blame the person who did it....

But....back to the deliberate attempt to claim it was a transgender person...why lie about something so easily proven false??

And if he was trans, what then? Is there something inherent in the trans community to where they commit lots of school shootings??
I think the essential point about Mr Gosars claims are that they could be true.

Forum List

Back