Why aren't Mr. Trump's Political Foes Protesting the Gift Judge Engoron Gave to Trump -- The Silver Lining?

Procrustes Stretched

And you say, "Oh my God, am I here all alone?"
Dec 1, 2008
Positively 4th Street

Why aren't Mr. Trump's Political Foes Protesting the Gift Judge Engoron Gave to Trump -- The Silver Lining?

I wonder that if it were true Mr. Trump's legal issues are purely politically based as Mr. Trump himself claims, why do his political foes not protest every little thing that is favorable to him? I mean, that is the m.o. of Mr. Trump -- to protest every little silver lining of his real and perceived foes.

"A silver lining for Trump on Friday was that Engoron vacated his own earlier order to cancel all of Trump’s business “certificates” in the state. Had that order, which was already stayed by an appellate court, been enforced, experts said, Trump would have had to sell or transfer his marquee New York properties, including Trump Tower."

Maybe, I mean just maybe the legals troubles are not based on politics? Could this be true and could Mr. Trump be in error, or even lying about it all?

"Me lie?"

1708196416826.png

I wonder that if it were true Mr. Trump's legal issues are purely politically based as Mr. Trump himself claims, why do his political foes not protest every little thing that is favorable to him? I mean, that is the m.o. of Mr. Trump -- to protest every little silver lining of his real and perceived foes.

"A silver lining for Trump on Friday was that Engoron vacated his own earlier order to cancel all of Trump’s business “certificates” in the state. Had that order, which was already stayed by an appellate court, been enforced, experts said, Trump would have had to sell or transfer his marquee New York properties, including Trump Tower."

Maybe, I mean just maybe the legals troubles are not based on politics? Could this be true and could Mr. Trump be in error, or even lying about it all?

He's backing off because he knows he's going to be overturned

He's backing off because he knows he's going to be overturned
It’s already backfiring in a big way as investors abandon NY and prices skyrocket due to patriotic truckers. Every time these libtard morons are given enough rope, they hang themselves.
See: Fatass Fani.

It’s already backfiring in a big way as investors abandon NY and prices skyrocket due to patriotic truckers. Every time these libtard morons are given enough rope, they hang themselves.
See: Fatass Fani.
Truckers....they'll be replaced by Mexicans...but real estate? OHHHHH man these idiots stepped on the toes of an old stone giant. They just don't know it yet. But they will.

Last edited:

Trump is a scoundrel and a thief. What's new with NYS business? But....you cannot Tailor<>make a law case to fit your prejudices. It will Always explode on you later. I said at the outset that the NYS real estate community and business association has much more power and authority than either the AG or the courts. You will now see that.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back