Judge orders Trump to pay nearly $355 million in civil fraud trial

Then why the stupid fking question?

Sealioning again?

Yeah, Trump supporters like to say that.

Funny... the never actually seem to be able to argue it.

You won"t either. You're just spouting your wish list for Santa.
the Ga case verifies everything I said, NY will be thrown out too. why do you libs supporr political corruption?

Greedy Dems are pocketing all of Trump's money. Nothing will go to the victims of this supposed fraud, NY has declared that all of Trump's money will go into the NY State Treasury. There's a surprise.

your last sentence says it all. the banks do their due diligence before loaning the money. The banks testified that they were paid in full including interest and wanted to retain Trump as a client. There was no victim, no crime.
Most DUI cases, drug solicitation cases, and tax invasion cases, the defendant will claim there was no victim, no crime. However, whether we are talking about the drug dealer, DUI defendant, the guy that got caught cheating on his taxes, or Trump lying on his bank loan applications, there are always victims, the people. In Trump's case it is the honest businessmen who fairly reports their assets. Insurance companies who allow high limits on property due to Trumps exaggerated property values. And lastly the bank that believes Trump. Yes, there are a few people that still do

This law is a good law. Most states have such laws. Hopefully, Trump being found liable will send a message to others like him.

Last edited:
that applies to every politician except democrats who the media ignores. Biden, Clinton, and Mendenez are examples.
I agree, everyone in public office or aspiring to public office are the targets of media and the opposition. I don't see that as a problem, nor investigation as long as they are not hatchet jobs which is commonly what we see in House investigations by either party.

However, once investigation turn into legal indictments, and convictions it is no longer just media and political targeting the opposition.

Greedy Dems are pocketing all of Trump's money. Nothing will go to the victims of this supposed fraud, NY has declared that all of Trump's money will go into the NY State Treasury. There's a surprise.
And the money can be used to investigate and prosecution others like Trump that believe lying is just a good business tacit. Since the people are Trump's victims, the government is the logical place for the money to go.

And the money can be used to investigate and prosecution others like Trump that believe lying is just a good business tacit. Since the people are Trump's victims, the government is the logical place for the money to go.
What people? Now run away you lying POS Dem. It's well established there are no victims.

What people? Now run away you lying POS Dem. It's well established there are no victims.
In most civil cases prosecuted by the state, there are no specific victims. Certainly not civil cases and even in some criminal cases. If Trump uses this as a defense in his upcoming criminal trials he will go down hard.

No, it doesn't, and no, it won't. And you could not argue either of those things if your life depended on it.
crooked lying DA's in both places trying to pull a hail mary on very questionable legal theories. They will fail just like the Colorado and Maine attempts to keep Trump off the ballot have failed. 9-0

In most civil cases prosecuted by the state, there are no specific victims. Certainly not civil cases and even in some criminal cases. If Trump uses this as a defense in his upcoming criminal trials he will go down hard.
Are bribery and treason civil or criminal? Biden's entire family is guilty of both. Why don't you give a shit about that?

He did try to use it. And he did go down hard.

Are bribery and treason civil or criminal? Biden's entire family is guilty of both. Why don't you give a shit about that?
Sorry, but that has no place in any discussion. Gather your evidence, get indictments. Then this would be worthy of the attention of any normal adult.

I will care about it when there is a real investigation of Joe Biden, followed by an indictment, trial, and conviction, not the political shit show in the House.

If the Trump SCOTUS appointees, Judge Scott McAfee handling the Trump case in Georgia, appointed by a republican governor, and Judge Aileen Cannon, a Trump appointee in Florida handing the classed document trial, all decide to delay the Trump criminal trials so they they will occur after the election, then I will have to reconsider my opinion that no one is above the law, not even a president.

I doubt Trump will get to all these judges but as we all know Trump has an uncanny ability to weasel his way out of legal problems, as demonstrated by his thousands of law suits, and multiple charges dropped by the State of New York.

I will care about it when there is a real investigation of Joe Biden, followed by an indictment, trial, and conviction, not the political shit show in the House.

If the Trump SCOTUS appointees, Judge Scott McAfee handling the Trump case in Georgia, appointed by a republican governor, and Judge Aileen Cannon, a Trump appointee in Florida handing the classed document trial, all decide to delay the Trump criminal trials so they they will occur after the election, then I will have to reconsider my opinion that no one is above the law, not even a president.

I doubt Trump will get to all these judges but as we all know Trump has an uncanny ability to weasel his way out of legal problems, as demonstrated by his thousands of law suits, and multiple charges dropped by the State of New York.
when charges are dropped because there is no evidence of a crime, the judges are not corrupt, they are honest. The cases you mentioned are all fake, they are nothing but political moves to try to keep Trump from winning in November. And why are the dems and libs so scared of a second Trump term? any idea? because they know that he will expose and prosecute their long term corruption and treason. The fear of conviction is why they are so bent on destroying Trump. Wake up and smell reality.

when charges are dropped because there is no evidence of a crime, the judges are not corrupt, they are honest. The cases you mentioned are all fake, they are nothing but political moves to try to keep Trump from winning in November. And why are the dems and libs so scared of a second Trump term? any idea? because they know that he will expose and prosecute their long term corruption and treason. The fear of conviction is why they are so bent on destroying Trump. Wake up and smell reality.

The evidence against Trump is overwhelming, as anyone who has read the indictments knows.

The evidence against Trump is overwhelming, as anyone who has read the indictments knows.
NO it is not, but the evidence proving Biden's corruption and treason is solid and valid. Why do you choose to ignore that? The investigators can trace the millions from china to Biden's bank accounts. is that not evidence?

the trump indictments are all bullshit and you know it. Are you on the Biden payroll?

NO it is not, but the evidence proving Biden's corruption and treason is solid and valid. Why do you choose to ignore that? The investigators can trace the millions from china to Biden's bank accounts. is that not evidence?

the trump indictments are all bullshit and you know it. Are you on the Biden payroll?
The evidence is indeed overwhelming. But you don't know what any of it is anyway.

Too bad you couldn't argue why the indictments are bullshit, if your life depended on it.

How frustrating for you.

Forum List

Back