Why aren't Bernie Sander's Rainbows and Pixie Dust Policies ever challenged?

votedemocrat.jpg

I support Bernie.

Signed,

Eagerly awaiting my free stuff
enough w/ your incessant unsubstantiated Hannity buzz words shit stain CrusaderFrank Put up verifiable objective data concerning his platform or take your Hannity/GOP TV talking-points and shove em :thup: :)

How many Sanders supporters will it take to pay for my free college?
can you read?

J6oLP6q.jpg

If he ever did get elected, you realize that that plan will not look like nor even be close to that same image?
With the House and the Senate - something or other, or maybe many something or other will not get paid for and take us in father into debt?
The lobbyists always get their way.

I support Bernie.

Signed,

enough w/ your incessant unsubstantiated Hannity buzz words shit stain CrusaderFrank Put up verifiable objective data concerning his platform or take your Hannity/GOP TV talking-points and shove em :thup: :)

can you read?

J6oLP6q.jpg
And Republicans will help him I'm sure.

If we could find a way to make it easier for people to attend that means more people with degrees which leads to more people working higher paying jobs. The day employers have a hard time finding low wage workers means this country is on the right path.

Well no it doesn't. What you first have to have are JOBS. If every high school kids gets a college education, the better paying jobs will go to those who graduated in fields which have the greatest demand and will go to those who made the highest grades. There will be a surplus of college graduates and those with degrees in non-demand fields will receive low pay. It will be an employer market. You will have more and more unemployed college graduates with many of them working at jobs now being filled by high school graduates.

"Sanders is questioned and he points to the Scandinavian Countries which are already implementing his policies successfully for decades...

Can the RW here show us there healthcare and education policies being used around the world.... Ahh No...

Rubio is his idiotic 25 second speech (that we got a few times) said Democrats want to make America like the rest of the world... Well yes, in healthcare and education the US is getting its ass kicked even though they are investing more money and resources... So guess what, stop doing stupid and just rob the best ideas...

Finland has one of the best Education systems in the world... Here is what they say about teacher unions:
"It's a totally different situation in Finland. For me, as Minister of Education, our teachers' union has been one of the main partners because we have the same goal: we all want to ensure that the quality of education is good and we are working very much together with the union. Nearly every week we are in discussions with them. They are very powerful in Finland. Nearly all of the teachers are members. I think we don't have big differences in our thinking. They are very good partners for us."
Keys To Finnish Educational Success: Intensive Teacher-Training, Union Collaboration

Read the article and you can see why Sanders is standing on a lot more solid ground than the GOP made up crap. Which is unproven unless you count Singapore or China... And both of those countries are radically different to US...

"Sanders is questioned and he points to the Scandinavian Countries which are already implementing his policies successfully for decades...

Can the RW here show us there healthcare and education policies being used around the world.... Ahh No...

Rubio is his idiotic 25 second speech (that we got a few times) said Democrats want to make America like the rest of the world... Well yes, in healthcare and education the US is getting its ass kicked even though they are investing more money and resources... So guess what, stop doing stupid and just rob the best ideas...

Finland has one of the best Education systems in the world... Here is what they say about teacher unions:
"It's a totally different situation in Finland. For me, as Minister of Education, our teachers' union has been one of the main partners because we have the same goal: we all want to ensure that the quality of education is good and we are working very much together with the union. Nearly every week we are in discussions with them. They are very powerful in Finland. Nearly all of the teachers are members. I think we don't have big differences in our thinking. They are very good partners for us."
Keys To Finnish Educational Success: Intensive Teacher-Training, Union Collaboration

Read the article and you can see why Sanders is standing on a lot more solid ground than the GOP made up crap. Which is unproven anywhere...

Finland is an economic train wreck.

finland economic problems - Google Search

Read the article and you can see why Sanders is standing on a lot more solid ground than the GOP made up crap. Which is unproven anywhere...

That is typical RW... Looks at short term...

What is Finland Debt to GDP and compare that to US....

Typical LWNJ - wants to continue ignoring our huge debt while instituting ever larger social welfare programs. FREE FREE FREE!!!!

Thanks for making my point.

Typical LWNJ - wants to continue ignoring our huge debt while instituting ever larger social welfare programs. FREE FREE FREE!!!!

The scandinavian countries are offering better services for less money.... This is the thing it is cheaper overall... If you add the private & public spending in Healthcare the US is far more expensive than the US... There results are far better...

Sanders has been questioned and that is his answer.. It is very hard to argue when he points to France and they spend 6% less of their GDP on healthcare and get better results...

The scandinavian countries are offering better services for less money.... This is the thing it is cheaper overall... If you add the private & public spending in Healthcare the US is far more expensive than the US... There results are far better...

Sanders has been questioned and that is his answer.. It is very hard to argue when he points to France and they spend 6% less of their GDP on healthcare and get better results...
I agree. But the solution is not a bigger government program or single payer.

We have idiots who run our government. They are so stupid that they do not allow the Medicare to negotiate the price of prescription medicines. I don't want these idiots to have more control over my healthcare.

I agree. But the solution is not a bigger government program or single payer.

We have idiots who run our government. They are so stupid that they do not allow the Medicare to negotiate the price of prescription medicines. I don't want these idiots to have more control over my healthcare.

That is congress... In Europe price negotiations with Pharma Companies are pretty intense and we have a good idea what every one is paying...

Also under EU legislation of equality, what ever the Government negotiates is the same rate everyone else pays...

But the Pharma companies aren't allowed to finance our politician's election campaigns...

The US get the government they deserve while they ignore the consequences of Super PAC and PAC money... In a tin pot country in Africa this would be called bribery...

Public financed elections (the US has just gets too many loopholes for anything else).
A simple solution is to go away from the two parties by alternative voting system.

This should shorten the election cycle and give lawmakers a chance to make laws... It would also stop the endless cycle of propaganda from all sides.

I support Bernie.

Signed,

can you read?

J6oLP6q.jpg

Yeah, see. All free!!
That's not what that said.
Frank57 is the resident rw broken record hannity echo chamber. Don't mind him

If he ever did get elected, you realize that that plan will not look like nor even be close to that same image?
With the House and the Senate - something or other, or maybe many something or other will not get paid for and take us in father into debt?
The lobbyists always get their way.
ummm..... thats why he's running miss rw Sugar Shorts :eusa_eh:

AND which crystal ball are you using for the congressional races :eusa_think:

Forum List

Back