Why there ‘aren’t uprisings’ across nation?

excalibur

Diamond Member
Mar 19, 2015
So wondered Minority Leader Pelosi. Hmm? But they dragged her out recently, obviously drugged up, to comment about the non-story over "Bloodbath".

The MSM hates us, same as Democrats.

House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi told reporters on Thursday that she is confused why Americans aren’t “uprising” against the Trump administration over conditions on the border with Mexico.

The California Democrat’s weekly press briefing veered into explosive territory when the subject of illegal immigration came up. Mrs. Pelosi said there may be “uprisings” over children who are separated at the U.S. southern border when asylum seekers decide not to arrive at a proper checkpoint.

“I just don’t even know why there aren’t uprisings all over the country, and maybe there will be when people realize that this is a policy that they defend,” she said. “It’s a horrible thing, and I don’t see any prospect for legislation here.”{/b]

So wondered Minority Leader Pelosi. Hmm? But they dragged her out recently, obviously drugged up, to comment about the non-story over "Bloodbath".

House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi told reporters on Thursday that she is confused why Americans aren’t “uprising” against the Trump administration over conditions on the border with Mexico.
The California Democrat’s weekly press briefing veered into explosive territory when the subject of illegal immigration came up. Mrs. Pelosi said there may be “uprisings” over children who are separated at the U.S. southern border when asylum seekers decide not to arrive at a proper checkpoint.
“I just don’t even know why there aren’t uprisings all over the country, and maybe there will be when people realize that this is a policy that they defend,” she said. “It’s a horrible thing, and I don’t see any prospect for legislation here.”{/b]

There seems to be a lot of things Nancy does not understand

Color me surprised.

If Thanos snapped his fingers and all dems turned to dust those of us left would send him a thank you card. ;)

Thanos.jpg

She and her counterparts really are THAT FAR out of touch with reality.

I hope they have a comfy soft room for her, come Jan 21, 2025.

I think there are no uprisings across the nation (for the dems) for the same reason the much talked about revolution by conservatives hasn't happened.

Most of it is just talk from a few politicians and thousands of keyboard commandos. But none of them wants to shoot their neighbor.

I think there are no uprisings across the nation (for the dems) for the same reason the much talked about revolution by conservatives hasn't happened.

Most of it is just talk from a few politicians and thousands of keyboard commandos. But none of them wants to shoot their neighbor.
Except in places like Chicago?

There is it 24/7 revolution with no end in sight.

Damn, I'd have to hunt to find a dem in my AO.....Sigh, and then there's body disposal, having to rent a wood chipper and all. ;)

The Left is in control so they have no need for a revolution. No one on the Right wants to fire the first shot because they know that the rest of the Right will condemn them.

"Except in places like Chicago? There is it 24/7 revolution with no end in sight."
Ah, lemme go out on a limb and suggest that prolific poster 'Votto' hasn't lived in Chicago. Or if he (or she) did, well, it must have been in one of the poor neighborhoods on the south side.

I lived in Chicago for over 30yrs in two career responsibilities seperated by some years apart. Loved it. Then and now. It is a wonderful city. Culturally, beauty, public transportation, housing stock, sports-wise, diversity of neighborhoods and ethnic cultures, food....and for me and my family a place of great career and economic opportunity.

Oh you bet, there are bad neighborhoods, some bad people, some dangerous circumstance. Chicago metro is, after all, 9 million people, spread out over 10,000 square miles.
So can bad juju happen in such? I would speculate .....well, probably.

As it does in Omaha, Sacramento, Knoxville, etc. etc. etc.

So, we can finish by opining that poor poster Votto vis-a-vis Chicago is a naïf, uninformed, opinionated with little basis, and too willing to snark on that which he or she knows very little about.

Other than that I'm sure his avatar serves him to the level his abilities allow

Why there ‘aren’t uprisings’ across nation?​

I am as certain as you can sensibly be when talking about the future that there will be uprisings all over your country this year and the level of violence will exceed belief .

And it will apply equally within Europe .

Forum List

Back