Why are there not democrats on Mount Rushmore?

:21: Wouldn't want to bet your life on that, would you? I just heard Lindell's attorney detailing the case before the Supreme Court right now and all the laws broken, election records illegally destroyed AFTER they were subpoenaed, while you shitheads tried to stop the subpoenas (unsuccessfully). Getting closer and closer to nailing you fuckers to the wall. Can't wait.
I absolutely would bet my life on it as wood 70% of the country and 99% of the world, brainwashed functional moron. The pillow king is a total joke in the real world, just like you and the big car orange con man.... Change the channel for crying out loud. 62 lawsuits have been laughed out of court on the subject.... Every Republican attorney general said this was the safest election ever....

Why only Republicans?

Hilarious!

Because it's hard to carve a man groping little girls into stone.

OK. So you would bet your life that there wasn't a single fraudulent vote in the 2020 election. Got it.

BTW, your 70% and 99% figures are total bullshit you just pulled out of your ass.
30% believe the election was stolen in the United States so shut the f******. The world thinks you are absolutely nuts. Change the channel and stop parroting total garbage fool.

You can't be the party of the common man, when all you want to do is make the common man dependent on your party.

Sorry
Quite true. Your problem is that your side can't "sell it" the same way the Dems do... and that, too, is a truism.

Quite true. Your problem is that your side can't "sell it" the same way the Dems do... and that, too, is a truism.
True the dems are good at selling off hopes and dreams that turn to nightmares and oppression

giving our people a living wage health care daycare paid parental leave cheap college and training great infrastructure and vacations does not make them dependent you brainwashed functional morons. Just like every other modern country instead of a GOP screw job. Only the brainwash of idiots like you make this possible....

giving our people a living wage health care daycare paid parental leave cheap college and training great infrastructure and vacations does not make them dependent you brainwashed functional morons. Just like every other modern country instead of a GOP screw job. Only the brainwash of idiots like you make this possible....
Oh, my, my, my... lookeeee here... another one who wants to give-away the farm while not worrying about who's gonna pay for it...

It's ok, most of your fellow DemoKKKrats actually believe Lincoln was one of them.
He was...

He was for the Common Man...

The party of Lincoln stopped being the party of Lincoln by the early 1900s... certainly by the end of WWI...

After that, the Pubs became Corporate Whores, and abandoned the Common Man, and the Dems stepped-in to fill the vacuum...

That was the way of it from the early 1920s through the 2010s (the Twenty-Teens)... a good ninety years or more with the GOP as Corporate Bedfellows...

Lincoln would spit on today's bastardized beer-belching bumper-sticker-slogan -echoing trailer-trash Orange Kool-Aid Drinkers and their False Messiah...

Last edited:

Why only Republicans?

Hilarious!
Jefferson was a Democratic-Republican eg., a DEMOCRAT.

The Republican Party was not born till the late 1950s.
and, as demonstrated in today's Republican party, even the name Grand Old Party is a lie.

THAT'S hilarious!

Jefferson was a Democratic-Republican eg., a DEMOCRAT.

The Republican Party was not born till the late 1950s.
and, as demonstrated in today's Republican party, even the name Grand Old Party is a lie.

THAT'S hilarious!
Since our government run schools are such a disgrace, I'll have to take it upon myself to educate you

The first Republican President was Abraham Lincoln.

Abraham Lincoln was originally affiliated with the Whig Party before its dissolution in 1854 and his consequent affiliation to the Republican Party. In May 1856, Lincoln attended the Bloomington Convention, at which the Illinois Republican Party was established. Lincoln was nominated with little opposition as the Illinois Republican Party’s Senate nomination for 1858. It was during his acceptance speech that he delivered his now-famous House Divided Speech. Although he lost the Senate election to Stephen A. Douglas, Lincoln was mentioned in several newspapers as a potential presidential candidate for 1860. Lincoln received his first endorsement during the Illinois Republican State Convention in Decatur on May 9–10, 1860. Lincoln was elected the 16th US president on November 6, 1860, making him the first Republican Party affiliated president. His election was extremely controversial in the southern states which strongly opposed Lincoln’s anti-slavery views.

And the first democrat President was Andrew Jackson

Jackson and his supporters formed the Democrat Party (formerly part of the Democrat-Republicans), while those against the new president were known as the Whig Party. He was a strong leader and not afraid to use his presidential veto power whenever it suited him, which earned Jackson the new nickname, “King Andrew I.” Jackson also opposed any laws that would outlaw slavery.

So there you have it, Lincoln outlawed slavery and Jackson loved slavery

Oh, and Jackson also loved murdering Indians and taking their land. That is your legacy with the foundation of the Democrat party.

Since our government run schools are such a disgrace, I'll have to take it upon myself to educate you

The first Republican President was Abraham Lincoln.

Abraham Lincoln was originally affiliated with the Whig Party before its dissolution in 1854 and his consequent affiliation to the Republican Party. In May 1856, Lincoln attended the Bloomington Convention, at which the Illinois Republican Party was established. Lincoln was nominated with little opposition as the Illinois Republican Party’s Senate nomination for 1858. It was during his acceptance speech that he delivered his now-famous House Divided Speech. Although he lost the Senate election to Stephen A. Douglas, Lincoln was mentioned in several newspapers as a potential presidential candidate for 1860. Lincoln received his first endorsement during the Illinois Republican State Convention in Decatur on May 9–10, 1860. Lincoln was elected the 16th US president on November 6, 1860, making him the first Republican Party affiliated president. His election was extremely controversial in the southern states which strongly opposed Lincoln’s anti-slavery views.

And the first democrat President was Andrew Jackson

Jackson and his supporters formed the Democrat Party (formerly part of the Democrat-Republicans), while those against the new president were known as the Whig Party. He was a strong leader and not afraid to use his presidential veto power whenever it suited him, which earned Jackson the new nickname, “King Andrew I.” Jackson also opposed any laws that would outlaw slavery.

So there you have it, Lincoln outlawed slavery and Jackson loved slavery

Oh, and Jackson also loved murdering Indians and taking their land. That is your legacy with the foundation of the Democrat party.
Seems all you've done is prove my point.

Jefferson Democratic-Republican a DEMOCRAT
and
The GOP proving the lie of its name wasn't even born when HALF the guys on Rushmore served.

BWAHAHAHAHAHA

Former Whiggers. A party known more for its symbols than its policies.

You know, like wearing flags on your tie and having paryer breakfasts when you haven't been to church in 10 years.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Forum List

Back