Why are there not democrats on Mount Rushmore?

Well.... nightmares, anyway... they're almost as bad as Pubs at phukking things up...
Re real world outside your bubble of BS has no idea what you people are talking about.
Oh, my, my, my... lookeeee here... another one who wants to give-away the farm while not worrying about who's gonna pay for it...
Most of it doesn't cost anything. The rich are the ones that need to pay more, everyone else should get a real cut. Listen, we are the richest country in the world by far and we can handle it just like every other modern country.

I have that idiot on ignore. Is he really trying to tell the old "the teams switched uniforms at halftime" bit? ffs, lol.
Republicans and Democrats used to have conservatives and liberals at the same time. Since Nixon the conservatives have gone over to the Republicans and the liberals have gone over to the Democrats. It is not rocket science.

30% believe the election was stolen

Leave it to you to come up with a figure way lower than any other poll! You idiots are just incapable of breaking the brainwashing of your media masters. Nearly HALF the country is convinced that the election was not only suspicious and bizarre, but that the bone-ass simp shuffling around in there now in his man-hose picking turds out of his ass doesn't know what day of the week it is and is not only far worse than what those who voted against him feared, but far, tragically NOT what they thought he would be in voting for him.

This country just can't fucking WAIT to dump you terds in the drink next November.

Leave it to you to come up with a figure way lower than any other poll! You idiots are just incapable of breaking the brainwashing of your media masters. Nearly HALF the country is convinced that the election was not only suspicious and bizarre, but that the bone-ass simp shuffling around in there now in his man-hose picking turds out of his ass doesn't know what day of the week it is and is not only far worse than what those who voted against him feared, but far, tragically NOT what they thought he would be in voting for him.

This country just can't fucking WAIT to dump you terds in the drink next November.
Wrong again and always it's down below 30% by now....
The Hill - covering Congress, Politics, Political Campaigns and Capitol Hill › campaign › 559...
One-third of Americans believe Biden won because of voter fraud
Jun 21, 2021 — Roughly one-third of Americans believe that President Biden's 2020 electoral victory was the result of widespread voter fraud, according

So you just laugh when a Republican site tells you you have no clue? LOL

Why only Republicans?

Hilarious!

The same reason there’s no child rapists there.

Seems all you've done is prove my point.

Jefferson Democratic-Republican a DEMOCRAT
and
The GOP proving the lie of its name wasn't even born when HALF the guys on Rushmore served.

BWAHAHAHAHAHA

Former Whiggers. A party known more for its symbols than its policies.

You know, like wearing flags on your tie and having paryer breakfasts when you haven't been to church in 10 years.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA
No, the democrat Republicans were not democrats. Again, Andrew Jackson was the first democrat.

Do you need pictures?

Let's correct the lying OP.

One..no party.

One... Democratic-Republican

Two: Republicans

And ALL 4: Progressives

Enjoy the crap thread!

I’ve been enjoying leftists lying to themselves for over 40 years now . I have to say this thread and the Trump/ Bernstein thread contain some of the best evidence I’ve ever seen.
Every generation of leftists gets nuttier than the last.

Your brainwashed idiocy continues congratulations.

kramer-turkey.gif

The sculpture was planned around 1927. What democrat president would you pick? Grant's presidency was generally considered the most corrupt in history. Grover Cleveland? Woodrow Wilson who's wife ran the Country after the democrat party hid his his stroke. Wilson was a pacifist who famously said he would never send American kids to fight in a foreign war and then he sent the Doughboys to die for France.

Why only Republicans?

Hilarious!
It’s Mount Rushmore not Mount Whiner

Forum List

Back