Why Are The Media More Interest In Trump Tweets Than Epstein Facts?

Was Epstein's death connected to protecting Bill Clinton?

• Obviously, yes. More investigation is needed.

Votes: 11 64.7%
  • No. Just one more fringe kook theory.

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • I don't Know

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • The Russians did it to protect Trump.

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Could care less. Just bury the guy and walk away.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
Wow, you are so misinformed it has to be deliberate.

For starters Bill Clinton in not a "convicted sexual predator". That's a lie as well as a legally meaningless phrase.

The rest just goes downhill from there.

& slick willy never has shown that he likes 'em young................ at all.

donny on the other hand has a history.

just sayin'....

Because Monica Lewinsky was old? You’re so deranged it’s laughable. What an evil witch you are.
There's a big difference between 26 and 16.

Oh I agree but Monica was 19? Epstein deserves everything he got

For starters Bill Clinton in not a "convicted sexual predator". That's a lie as well as a legally meaningless phrase.

just sayin'....
Clinton RAPED Lewinsky--per the laws
There are no laws in this country against consensual sex with a 22 year old.

When you have a power differential that is THAT big (the most powerful man in the world, with a lowly, young intern) by most modern definitions, it qualifies as a form of sexual harassment. If it was a university or a business, it would warrant being fired. Not only that, but she was offered a cushy job afterward, which is "quid pro quo" and that's another reason why it was not simply "consensual sex", but textbook sexual misconduct.

Don't defend that corrupt, evil creep.

Because Monica Lewinsky had ample opportunity to tell us that she was a victim of sexual harassment in the workplace; she said she was a willing participant. If you want to argue "Stockholm Syndrome," go for it. Not much evidence of it.

As I mentioned in a recent post, Monica is on record saying, "I wouldn't cross these people for fear of my life" and "I don't want to end up like Caity Mahoney." (a former white house intern who was about to tell all, and is on the Clinton body count)

just sayin'....

Clinton paid a huge settlement to one of his rape victims.

hahahahahh--you fked up!!!!
you did not read my post----and/or carefully
it is NOT consensual--position of power/authority
Legal Role of Consent | RAINN
When Consent to Sexual Activities Is Not Valid
My god you're confused.
Go ask any cop if you can have your 22 year old sister's older boss arrested for having an affair with her.
Go ahead.
.....why do you think Bill Cosby is in jail? the women ADMITTED to freely taking pills and having sex with him!! and they were over 18---and he's in jail
BOOM
They didn't agree to being drugged unconscious.
Constand said she took the pills because she “trusted that they would maybe just help [her] feel a little more relaxed.”
Bill Cosby Accuser Andrea Constand: He Described Pills as 'My Friends'

here --take this pistol , aim at your head and pull the trigger--I promise it's not loaded
Don't be stupider than you have to be son.

just sayin'....

Is that why there is a case so big against Clinton on the matter that it got a "Gate" name for it?

Troopergate (Bill Clinton) - Wikipedia

EXCLUSIVE - Troopergate Returns: Bill Clinton’s Alleged Misuse of State Guards to Handle His Sexual Targets | Breitbart

How a Democrat pedophile became a 'Trump scandal' - WND - WND
Lol, are you really citing WingNut Daily and Brieghtbart as sources?

Yeah, I know, I'm just not smart enough to get all my news from the few good, credible news sources you get all yours from!

You're quoting from known conspiracy theory sites.

That's just not smart.

So sez the progressive troll.
Wow! What a extensively detailed rebuttal! :71:
Mikey's just here for the name-calling. Mostly he likes to call people "fags" but occasionally he mixes it up a bit.

Seems to be quite a strain on him though, poor kid.

just sayin'....

When you have a power differential that is THAT big (the most powerful man in the world, with a lowly, young intern) by most modern definitions, it qualifies as a form of sexual harassment. If it was a university or a business, it would warrant being fired. Not only that, but she was offered a cushy job afterward, which is "quid pro quo" and that's another reason why it was not simply "consensual sex", but textbook sexual misconduct.

I believe I called him a pig. If you didn't hear me, I called him a pig.

Sexual harassment involves coercion. There was none here.

just sayin'....

Only if she were coerced into it, but there isn't much support for that, while there is good support to having Lewinski forcing herself onto him. In the book The Truth About Hillary (I have the book), there was a lot of effort by the white house staff to keep Monica AWAY from the President, this includes Hillary herself who tried to keep her out of the White House. Monica was finally banished to the Pentagon in April 1996, but it was too late.

Then we have this from Monica herself:

Daily Mail

Monica Lewinsky reveals she exposed her thong to get Bill Clinton's attention before their first White House hook-up, which became a weekly occurrence

• Monica Lewinsky shares new details about her first intimate encounter with Bill Clinton in the new docuseries The Clinton Affair
  • It happened during the government shutdown, with leweinsky saying she flaunted her exposed thing in front of Clinton to get his attention
  • Shortly after she was beckoned into Clinton's office and the two kissed after she told him she had a 'crush' on him
  • Lewinsky left and was called back later so the two could be more intimate, in what was the start of an almost two-year relationship
LINK
================================
She was an UNPAID intern at the time they were snogging and more. It is clear Monica helped make this happen with her dumb decisions.

Clinton was convicted for LYING under oath, which is after the fact of his dumb sexual relationship with Lewinski.
irrelevant to what was claimed--they said she was over 18--I proved that was irrelevant
..I guess Bill kept saying ''NO''
----AND the other accusations from MANY women prove there isn't much support for YOUR claims
hahahahhahahahahhahahahah
Damn, you clearly lose and then proclaim victory.

Do you have any idea how stupid that makes you look?

just sayin'....

Only if she were coerced into it, but there isn't much support for that, while there is good support to having Lewinski forcing herself onto him. In the book The Truth About Hillary (I have the book), there was a lot of effort by the white house staff to keep Monica AWAY from the President, this includes Hillary herself who tried to keep her out of the White House. Monica was finally banished to the Pentagon in April 1996, but it was too late.

Daily Mail

Monica Lewinsky reveals she exposed her thong to get Bill Clinton's attention before their first White House hook-up, which became a weekly occurrence

• Monica Lewinsky shares new details about her first intimate encounter with Bill Clinton in the new docuseries The Clinton Affair
  • It happened during the government shutdown, with leweinsky saying she flaunted her exposed thing in front of Clinton to get his attention
  • Shortly after she was beckoned into Clinton's office and the two kissed after she told him she had a 'crush' on him
  • Lewinsky left and was called back later so the two could be more intimate, in what was the start of an almost two-year relationship
LINK
She was an UNPAID intern at the time they were snogging and more. It is clear Monica helped make this happen with her dumb decisions.

Clinton was convicted for LYING under oath, which is after the fact of his dumb sexual relationship with Lewinski.
irrelevant to what was claimed--they said she was over 18--I proved that was irrelevant
----AND the other accusations from MANY women prove there isn't much support for YOUR claims

plain and simple--it can be sexual assault if the victim is over 18 and/or consents

just sayin'....

I believe I called him a pig. If you didn't hear me, I called him a pig.

Sexual harassment involves coercion. There was none here.

You're not getting this. By many modern definitions of sexual harassment, when there is a huge power differential (for example, a CEO of a company with a young clerk) that in and of itself can be a form of sexual harassment, even if it is consensual.

An excerpt from an article on this: "Appropriate consent is inversely correlated with the differential-of-power; when the differential-of-power is greater, the ability for a consensual relationship is lesser." Differential-of-Power: Understanding Sexual Harassment

Not only was there a huge power differential and quid-pro-quo (both forms of sexual misconduct) but it IN THE WORKPLACE, not on his own time and in the privacy of his own bedroom, so it can't be compared to a normal consensual relationship, it was an abuse of power and wrong on numerous levels.

Lets see.

I take a plane that travels to four destinations. I sign in the log to the final destination.

I make this trip 24 times and each time I put the final destination in the log.

Of the four stops, one has prostitutes and underage girls servicing the old, rich and powerful.

Nope, no record in the log of ever having stopped at that one questionable stop.

Learn to play the game morons.

just sayin'....

Daily Mail

LINK

plain and simple--it can be sexual assault if the victim is over 18 and/or consents

Harmonica,

This is from YOUR link, which I have quoted once before which YOU ignored:

"Sexual coercion
Sexual coercion is unwanted sexual activity that happens when you are pressured, tricked, threatened, or forced in a nonphysical way.
Coercion can make you think you owe sex to someone. It might be from someone who has power over you, like a teacher, landlord, or a boss. No person is ever required to have sex with someone else."

I have repeatedly pushed you to show that she was coerced into it, that he forced her into a sexual relationship, while YOU keep ignoring that Monica herself stated that she was the one who started it (NOT COERCED), was in love with him (SEXUAL ACTIVITY WAS ACCEPTED) and defied a White House ban to keep visiting him (NOT PRESSURED).

When are you ever going to post the evidence? Quoting laws isn't enough because YOU have to show the damage to her based on those laws you are so fond of quoting, which you haven't even gotten started.

2 hours later and I am still waiting for actual evidence that Monica didn't want his sexual advances....., that she was pressured, Tricked or forced.

She was 22 years old at the time.

waiting....

waiting.

It should be really easy for you to answer the question.

Cheers.

Daily Mail

LINK

Harmonica,

This is from YOUR link, which I have quoted once before which YOU ignored:

"Sexual coercion
Sexual coercion is unwanted sexual activity that happens when you are pressured, tricked, threatened, or forced in a nonphysical way.
Coercion can make you think you owe sex to someone. It might be from someone who has power over you, like a teacher, landlord, or a boss. No person is ever required to have sex with someone else."

I have repeatedly pushed you to show that she was coerced into it, that he forced her into a sexual relationship, while YOU keep ignoring that Monica herself stated that she was the one who started it (NOT COERCED), was in love with him (SEXUAL ACTIVITY WAS ACCEPTED) and defied a White House ban to keep visiting him (NOT PRESSURED).

When are you ever going to post the evidence? Quoting laws isn't enough because YOU have to show the damage to her based on those laws you are so fond of quoting, which you haven't even gotten started.

2 hours later and I am still waiting for actual evidence that Monica didn't want his sexual advances....., that she was pressured, Tricked or forced.

She was 22 years old at the time.

waiting....

waiting.

It should be really easy for you to answer the question.

Cheers.
plain and simple----posters have said it can't be sexual assault because she was too old
I proved that is wrong
and Clinton LIED

True, and laws governing sexual harassment in the work place? A married man twice her age and POTUS abusing an intern in a hallway off the oval office in the United States White House? Why didn't Dem's the champions of women's rights tar and feather the creep?
Because Monica Lewinsky had ample opportunity to tell us that she was a victim of sexual harassment in the workplace; she said she was a willing participant. If you want to argue "Stockholm Syndrome," go for it. Not much evidence of it.

What you people are pointing out is, in fact, a good round lecture to use against Bill Clinton for (1) cheating on his wife and (2) "taking advantage" of the fact that a young intern is attracted to his power (and apparently his charm). That's all this thread is about, so far as I can tell, even though he's been out of office for a couple decades and did get impeached for it and lost his law license over it. So you want to tell him how naughty he was? Go for it. What are you accomplishing?

You want to know how I felt about it at the time? The guy is a pig. Guess what? That applies to a whole lot of men out there, in work situations and outside them. There ain't enough tar and feathers to get them all. I was disgusted then and I still am, but to be honest, I would have been just fine not ever knowing about it. It was NOT illegal and it was and is a common occurrence, and it was her free choice.

More proof just how phony Democrats are. Dem's say one thing and do another. Weinstein darling Dem supporter abused women for decades while Dem leaders looked the other way. Hollywood darling of the Dem party abused girls and boys and women for decades and it was total crickets from Dem's.
Workplace sexual harassment is not political, actually. It is engaged in by people of all stripes. You folks who view the entire world and everything that happens in it as a binary political issue are warping your views and you sound a little stupid, to be honest.

Oh here we go with the 'everybody does it' excuse. Your side claims to be the champion of women's rights and their protector. Obviously that's a big fat lie. :eusa_hand:
I AM championing her rights! If she wants to be a fool and play around with Bill Clinton, that is her right.

If Monica were your own daughter you would have scratched Bill's eyes out, don't even try to deny it you phony. :eusa_hand:

just sayin'....

Because Monica Lewinsky was old? You’re so deranged it’s laughable. What an evil witch you are.

oh dear.... you are CONfusing a 22 year old LEGAL adult who admitted that it was a consensual affair to underage girls who cannot consent to any sexual relationship (mutual affection or strictly business)? lol....

13, 14,15 year olds are very much different than a 22 year old.... & i didn't even bring up the first lady ivanka............nice try but it doesn't fly.......................................

Last edited:

just sayin'....

no he didn't. she was a legal adult & it was consensual. i don't condone anything that happened between them, & the fact she was a subordinate makes it creepy as hell.

but rape?

nope. not at all. rape is either by force/coercion or the victim was under age & not legally able to consent.

just sayin'....

Was she not 19? And I never said rape. The poster said “likes em”. Can you even read?

she was 22 & you said 'rape' in post #8. you are so hell bent on trolling, you don't even remember what you posted?

Forum List

Back