Why Are The Media More Interest In Trump Tweets Than Epstein Facts?

Was Epstein's death connected to protecting Bill Clinton?

• Obviously, yes. More investigation is needed.

Votes: 11 64.7%
  • No. Just one more fringe kook theory.

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • I don't Know

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • The Russians did it to protect Trump.

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Could care less. Just bury the guy and walk away.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
Wow, you are so misinformed it has to be deliberate.

For starters Bill Clinton in not a "convicted sexual predator". That's a lie as well as a legally meaningless phrase.

The rest just goes downhill from there.

& slick willy never has shown that he likes 'em young................ at all.

donny on the other hand has a history.

just sayin'....
Clinton RAPED Lewinsky--per the laws
There are no laws in this country against consensual sex with a 22 year old.

Was she not 19? And I never said rape. The poster said “likes em”. Can you even read?
.....this is typical of you people--you do not do EVEN a basic RESEARCH...you just blurt out what you hear from the MSM/TV land/etc
age doesn't matter in some cases
In some states, the crime of sexual misconduct also directly addresses circumstances when individuals in position of power exercise their influence to sexually harass or take advantage of another individual in a subordinate positio
Criminal Sexual Misconduct | Justia

sexual misconduct? ABSOLUTELY.

rape? nope.

just sayin'....
hahahahahh--you fked up!!!!
you did not read my post----and/or carefully
it is NOT consensual--position of power/authority
Legal Role of Consent | RAINN
When Consent to Sexual Activities Is Not Valid
My god you're confused.
Go ask any cop if you can have your 22 year old sister's older boss arrested for having an affair with her.
Go ahead.
.....why do you think Bill Cosby is in jail? the women ADMITTED to freely taking pills and having sex with him!! and they were over 18---and he's in jail
BOOM

because they were rendered incapacitated. cosby didn't tell them that he was gonna have sex after they became looped from any drugs, thereby no consent was given. & i remember many of them saying that they were slipped something rather than freely taking drugs.

FAIL!

For starters Bill Clinton in not a "convicted sexual predator". That's a lie as well as a legally meaningless phrase.

just sayin'....

Is that why there is a case so big against Clinton on the matter that it got a "Gate" name for it?

Troopergate (Bill Clinton) - Wikipedia

EXCLUSIVE - Troopergate Returns: Bill Clinton’s Alleged Misuse of State Guards to Handle His Sexual Targets | Breitbart

How a Democrat pedophile became a 'Trump scandal' - WND - WND

oh for fuck's sake - you think i am defending bubba? silly you................ what i am saying is it's totally fucked up that the ' potus ' is trying to spread some ridiculous CONspiracy that bill killed jeff. really? i DON'T CARE what names get exposed & i hope THEY ALL will - no matter who.

but what i find fascinating is how donny is such a projectionist, that perhaps there's something there CONcerning him that he doesn't want exposed so he's throwing shit against his wall to what? who knows.... & it's also fascinating that not one person so far on this thread have i read that trump could ever have done anything to any female without her consent... jail bait or not.***

***hence my latest siggy.

Last edited:

he is also not logged flying to any island 24 times...that is also a lie
He flew on the Lolita Express at least 26 times and ditched secret service 5.
Flight logs show Bill Clinton flew on sex offender's jet much more than previously known

& if it's revealed that clinton was involved, then he needs to be punished... see that was easy.

will you want trump taken out in handcuffs if his name is revealed? or is that a thought you won't even CONsider, cause donny is the epitome of high moral standards & could never do such a heinous thing? :lmao:

just sayin'....

Because Monica Lewinsky was old? You’re so deranged it’s laughable. What an evil witch you are.

oh dear.... you are CONfusing a 22 year old LEGAL adult who admitted that it was a consensual affair to underage girls who cannot consent to any sexual relationship (mutual affection or strictly business)? lol....

13, 14,15 year olds are very much different than a 22 year old.... & i didn't even bring up the first lady ivanka............nice try but it doesn't fly.......................................

So what history does Donny have vs WJC with young ones as you called them you deranged witch?

just sayin'....

Was she not 19? And I never said rape. The poster said “likes em”. Can you even read?

she was 22 & you said 'rape' in post #8. you are so hell bent on trolling, you don't even remember what you posted?

Nope that word never came from me. Accusing me of something I did not do again? Dumb witch.

just sayin'....

.....this is typical of you people--you do not do EVEN a basic RESEARCH...you just blurt out what you hear from the MSM/TV land/etc
age doesn't matter in some cases
In some states, the crime of sexual misconduct also directly addresses circumstances when individuals in position of power exercise their influence to sexually harass or take advantage of another individual in a subordinate positio
Criminal Sexual Misconduct | Justia

sexual misconduct? ABSOLUTELY.

rape? nope.

Clinton was accused of that by others but you said Donny likes em young. Show proof.

just sayin'....

Yeah, Monica at 18 was his contemporary...

:rofl:

Playtex, you may be a hack, but you're dumb as ALL fuck...

lol.... apparently you flunked reading comp.

hahahahahh--you fked up!!!!
you did not read my post----and/or carefully
it is NOT consensual--position of power/authority
Legal Role of Consent | RAINN
When Consent to Sexual Activities Is Not Valid
My god you're confused.
Go ask any cop if you can have your 22 year old sister's older boss arrested for having an affair with her.
Go ahead.
.....why do you think Bill Cosby is in jail? the women ADMITTED to freely taking pills and having sex with him!! and they were over 18---and he's in jail
BOOM
They didn't agree to being drugged unconscious.
Constand said she took the pills because she “trusted that they would maybe just help [her] feel a little more relaxed.”
Bill Cosby Accuser Andrea Constand: He Described Pills as 'My Friends'

here --take this pistol , aim at your head and pull the trigger--I promise it's not loaded

so that was one woman? you said ' the women '... as in plural... as in many, if not all....no matter how loopy they got from any drug - they didn't consent. if he didn't tell them ahead of time that he was gonna have sex with them after they were effectively paralyzed & couldn't fight back or leave.... then that is r-a-p-e.

just sayin'....
getting back to your original claim here---plain and simple I proved you wrong
yes--there ARE laws against ''consensual sex'' with a 22 year old

not rape though, unless that 22 yr old is mentally disabled to understand what she or he was actually doing.

just sayin'....

she was 22 & you said 'rape' in post #8. you are so hell bent on trolling, you don't even remember what you posted?

Nope that word never came from me. Accusing me of something I did not do again? Dumb witch.

just sayin'....

Because Monica Lewinsky was old? You’re so deranged it’s laughable. What an evil witch you are.

oh dear.... you are CONfusing a 22 year old LEGAL adult who admitted that it was a consensual affair to underage girls who cannot consent to any sexual relationship (mutual affection or strictly business)? lol....

13, 14,15 year olds are very much different than a 22 year old.... & i didn't even bring up the first lady ivanka............nice try but it doesn't fly.......................................

So what history does Donny have vs WJC with young ones as you called them you deranged witch?

i remember first hand listening to howard stern back in the day - when trump was a frequent guest on the show bragging about walking unannounced into the miss teen usa's dressing rooms just to be able to ogle & 'inspect' them ( he used that word ) while they were in differant stages of undress & many contestants have said he did that as well.

& this....

& this....

“Jane Doe” aka “Katie Johnson” – 1994. Lawsuit filed June 2016, refiled October 2016 as reported by Buzzfeed and others, then dropped in November 2016.
Jane Doe is an unnamed plaintiff, who has also gone by “Katie Johnson” in legal papers. She claims she was repeatedly raped by Trump and Jeffery Epstein at Epstein’s New York City apartment in 1994, when she was 13 years old. A witness, also given a pseudonym — “Tiffany Doe” — said she recruited “Jane Doe” and others. Doe, using the name “Johnson,” gave an interview to the Daily Mail in which she said she did not know who Trump was at the time of the alleged attack but identified him later when she saw him on television. It is not known why she withdrew the lawsuit. She has not spoken publicly or withdrawn her rape allegation since then.

All the assault allegations against Donald Trump, recapped

& then there's the multitude of incredibly creepy pics of a very young ivanka & her daddy in some very suggestive shots, but that is for another thread...........

It’s a link. And? Where did I write the word “rape” as you accused me of doing.

just sayin'....

i remember first hand listening to howard stern back in the day - when trump was a frequent guest on the show bragging about walking unannounced into the miss teen usa's dressing rooms just to be able to ogle & 'inspect' them ( he used that word ) while they were in differant stages of undress & many contestants have said he did that as well.

& this....

& this....

“Jane Doe” aka “Katie Johnson” – 1994. Lawsuit filed June 2016, refiled October 2016 as reported by Buzzfeed and others, then dropped in November 2016.
Jane Doe is an unnamed plaintiff, who has also gone by “Katie Johnson” in legal papers. She claims she was repeatedly raped by Trump and Jeffery Epstein at Epstein’s New York City apartment in 1994, when she was 13 years old. A witness, also given a pseudonym — “Tiffany Doe” — said she recruited “Jane Doe” and others. Doe, using the name “Johnson,” gave an interview to the Daily Mail in which she said she did not know who Trump was at the time of the alleged attack but identified him later when she saw him on television. It is not known why she withdrew the lawsuit. She has not spoken publicly or withdrawn her rape allegation since then.

& then there's the multitude of incredibly creepy pics of a very young ivanka & her daddy in some very suggestive shots, but that is for another thread...........

Contestants were not 13. Ivanka pics are just stupid Leftist interpretations. I heard the same Howard Stern interview. Both laughed about it and no one in the media thought anything of it as it was just harmless guy humor that happened frequently on Stern. You are such an evil, TDS suffering witch.

for some reason i get you mixed up with harmonica- it's happened b4.... maybe cause you both are cretins.

just sayin'....

& this....

& this....

Contestants were not 13. Ivanka pics are just stupid Leftist interpretations. I heard the same Howard Stern interview. Both laughed about it and no one in the media thought anything of it as it was just harmless guy humor that happened frequently on Stern. You are such an evil, TDS suffering witch.

Former Miss Arizona: Trump ‘just came strolling right in’ on naked contestants
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...-right-in-on-naked-contestants/?noredirect=on

Teen Beauty Queens Say Trump Walked In On Them Changing
“Don’t worry, ladies, I’ve seen it all'.
Last updated on October 13, 2016, at 12:26 p.m. ET
Posted on October 12, 2016, at 5:44 a.m. ET

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/articl...y-queens-say-trump-walked-in-on-them-changing

' You are such an evil, TDS suffering witch. '

:71:

for some reason i get you mixed up with harmonica- it's happened b4.... maybe cause you both are cretins.

Maybe it is because you’re old and senile? Reason you and I have these issues is because you keep accusing me of sh@t I did not do. Maybe you should apologize instead of being a witch.

& this....

& this....

Former Miss Arizona: Trump ‘just came strolling right in’ on naked contestants
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...-right-in-on-naked-contestants/?noredirect=on

Teen Beauty Queens Say Trump Walked In On Them Changing
“Don’t worry, ladies, I’ve seen it all'.
Last updated on October 13, 2016, at 12:26 p.m. ET
Posted on October 12, 2016, at 5:44 a.m. ET

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/articl...y-queens-say-trump-walked-in-on-them-changing

' You are such an evil, TDS suffering witch. '

:71:

And. No one cares until he ran for President. You think you’re he was the only male to stroll in on beauty contestants? To your point he did not hide it and talked about it openly on a national radio show and no one cared.

You mean the Lolita Express flew downhill 26 time with Clinton and the young girls? Why do you continue to defend him when you convicted Kavanaugh with NO FLIGHT LOGS
Because he is USA hating filth.
:itsok:

Maybe it is because you’re old and senile? Reason you and I have these issues is because you keep accusing me of sh@t I did not do. Maybe you should apologize instead of being a witch.

lol... i did the first time but you devolve into childish name calling - just like the orange man baby & once was enough as far as i'm concerned. 'witch'..............LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Forum List

Back