Woman says Donald Trump had sex with 'many women' in Jeffrey Epstein's New York mansion

More than 20 women have confirmed it’s not “just bragging”.

Trump’s ties to Epstein continued for 2 years after Epstein’s first arrest, as did his relationships with other women.

You’re the people who elected a self admitted rapist, conman, and fraud artist — a “successful” businessman with 7 bankruptcies under his belt and counting.
You will have to prove it because I've never heard that....

More than 20 women have confirmed it’s not “just bragging”.

Trump’s ties to Epstein continued for 2 years after Epstein’s first arrest, as did his relationships with other women.

You’re the people who elected a self admitted rapist, conman, and fraud artist — a “successful” businessman with 7 bankruptcies under his belt and counting.
The stories of those women were all debunked within hours, but no matter how low and sleazy the accusation, there is always some Trump hating prog who is eager to repeat it.

I can't believe that anyone would seriously dispute that Trump is a perv. Trump's whole sexual history is of partying with Epstein, sexual harassment suits galore, suspect conduct at his beauty pageants, a lawsuit for sexual battery of a minor, and then to top it all off he is found to have defamed a woman for lying about his sexual battery of her. Yeah, like all that is normal behavior!
That's because you're an idiot.

desperation!!!

Rittenhouse court.jpg

DJT may be one hellova pig, but then what's so wrong about a potus that can keep it up???
:dev3:
i'll let myself out, thx.....

~S~

Forum List

Back