Why Are The Media More Interest In Trump Tweets Than Epstein Facts?

Was Epstein's death connected to protecting Bill Clinton?

• Obviously, yes. More investigation is needed.

Votes: 11 64.7%
  • No. Just one more fringe kook theory.

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • I don't Know

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • The Russians did it to protect Trump.

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Could care less. Just bury the guy and walk away.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
Nope that word never came from me. Accusing me of something I did not do again? Dumb witch.

Why Are The Media More Interest In Trump Tweets Than Epstein Facts?

It’s a link. And? Where did I write the word “rape” as you accused me of doing.

for some reason i get you mixed up with harmonica- it's happened b4.... maybe cause you both are cretins.

Maybe it is because you’re old and senile? Reason you and I have these issues is because you keep accusing me of sh@t I did not do. Maybe you should apologize instead of being a witch.

lol... i did the first time but you devolve into childish name calling - just like the orange man baby & once was enough as far as i'm concerned. 'witch'..............LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fool me once shame on you but fool me twice shame on me. You cannot just keep accusing me of something I did not do, especially something as egregious as being a white supremacist or accusing someone of rape and then saying “ooops”. So yes, that makes you an evil witch. Go and fly your broomstick.

oh dear.... you are CONfusing a 22 year old LEGAL adult who admitted that it was a consensual affair to underage girls who cannot consent to any sexual relationship (mutual affection or strictly business)? lol....

13, 14,15 year olds are very much different than a 22 year old.... & i didn't even bring up the first lady ivanka............nice try but it doesn't fly.......................................

So what history does Donny have vs WJC with young ones as you called them you deranged witch?

i remember first hand listening to howard stern back in the day - when trump was a frequent guest on the show bragging about walking unannounced into the miss teen usa's dressing rooms just to be able to ogle & 'inspect' them ( he used that word ) while they were in differant stages of undress & many contestants have said he did that as well.

& this....

& this....

“Jane Doe” aka “Katie Johnson” – 1994. Lawsuit filed June 2016, refiled October 2016 as reported by Buzzfeed and others, then dropped in November 2016.
Jane Doe is an unnamed plaintiff, who has also gone by “Katie Johnson” in legal papers. She claims she was repeatedly raped by Trump and Jeffery Epstein at Epstein’s New York City apartment in 1994, when she was 13 years old. A witness, also given a pseudonym — “Tiffany Doe” — said she recruited “Jane Doe” and others. Doe, using the name “Johnson,” gave an interview to the Daily Mail in which she said she did not know who Trump was at the time of the alleged attack but identified him later when she saw him on television. It is not known why she withdrew the lawsuit. She has not spoken publicly or withdrawn her rape allegation since then.

All the assault allegations against Donald Trump, recapped

& then there's the multitude of incredibly creepy pics of a very young ivanka & her daddy in some very suggestive shots, but that is for another thread...........

Contestants were not 13. Ivanka pics are just stupid Leftist interpretations. I heard the same Howard Stern interview. Both laughed about it and no one in the media thought anything of it as it was just harmless guy humor that happened frequently on Stern. You are such an evil, TDS suffering witch.

Former Miss Arizona: Trump ‘just came strolling right in’ on naked contestants
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...-right-in-on-naked-contestants/?noredirect=on

Teen Beauty Queens Say Trump Walked In On Them Changing
“Don’t worry, ladies, I’ve seen it all'.
Last updated on October 13, 2016, at 12:26 p.m. ET
Posted on October 12, 2016, at 5:44 a.m. ET

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/articl...y-queens-say-trump-walked-in-on-them-changing

' You are such an evil, TDS suffering witch. '

:71:

And. No one cares until he ran for President. You think you’re he was the only male to stroll in on beauty contestants? To your point he did not hide it and talked about it openly on a national radio show and no one cared.

uh-huh. get many scrapes on yer knuckles as you drag them along everyday?

& it shows exactly what kind of character he has. that should matter.

for some reason i get you mixed up with harmonica- it's happened b4.... maybe cause you both are cretins.

Maybe it is because you’re old and senile? Reason you and I have these issues is because you keep accusing me of sh@t I did not do. Maybe you should apologize instead of being a witch.

lol... i did the first time but you devolve into childish name calling - just like the orange man baby & once was enough as far as i'm concerned. 'witch'..............LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fool me once shame on you but fool me twice shame on me. You cannot just keep accusing me of something I did not do, especially something as egregious as being a white supremacist or accusing someone of rape and then saying “ooops”. So yes, that makes you an evil witch. Go and fly your broomstick.

well guess what? it happens & the 1st time i said my bad. the second timei said it was a mistake. stop being a whiny bitch & i shall try to be more vigilant in the future.

So what history does Donny have vs WJC with young ones as you called them you deranged witch?

i remember first hand listening to howard stern back in the day - when trump was a frequent guest on the show bragging about walking unannounced into the miss teen usa's dressing rooms just to be able to ogle & 'inspect' them ( he used that word ) while they were in differant stages of undress & many contestants have said he did that as well.

& this....

& this....

“Jane Doe” aka “Katie Johnson” – 1994. Lawsuit filed June 2016, refiled October 2016 as reported by Buzzfeed and others, then dropped in November 2016.
Jane Doe is an unnamed plaintiff, who has also gone by “Katie Johnson” in legal papers. She claims she was repeatedly raped by Trump and Jeffery Epstein at Epstein’s New York City apartment in 1994, when she was 13 years old. A witness, also given a pseudonym — “Tiffany Doe” — said she recruited “Jane Doe” and others. Doe, using the name “Johnson,” gave an interview to the Daily Mail in which she said she did not know who Trump was at the time of the alleged attack but identified him later when she saw him on television. It is not known why she withdrew the lawsuit. She has not spoken publicly or withdrawn her rape allegation since then.

& then there's the multitude of incredibly creepy pics of a very young ivanka & her daddy in some very suggestive shots, but that is for another thread...........

Contestants were not 13. Ivanka pics are just stupid Leftist interpretations. I heard the same Howard Stern interview. Both laughed about it and no one in the media thought anything of it as it was just harmless guy humor that happened frequently on Stern. You are such an evil, TDS suffering witch.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...-right-in-on-naked-contestants/?noredirect=on

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/articl...y-queens-say-trump-walked-in-on-them-changing

And. No one cares until he ran for President. You think you’re he was the only male to stroll in on beauty contestants? To your point he did not hide it and talked about it openly on a national radio show and no one cared.

It did not matter to anyone when he said it. Including Stern or you. Only seemed to matter after he won the presidency.

well guess what? it happens & the 1st time i said my bad. the second timei said it was a mistake. stop being a whiny bitch & i shall try to be more vigilant in the future.

It happens because you’re either old and senile
Or you’re dumb. Either way it makes me laugh at your expense. Maybe it’s time for a new broomstick?

& this....

& this....

It did not matter to anyone when he said it. Including Stern or you. Only seemed to matter after he won the presidency.

not to many females except for his whore brides & the consenting women he bought.

Or you’re dumb. Either way it makes me laugh at your expense. Maybe it’s time for a new broomstick?

you just aren't that distinguishable - don't you get it? we don't cross paths here that often & your avatar isn't that distinctive either. tsk tsk too bad so sad.

not to many females except for his whore brides & the consenting women he bought.

Wrong. He was celebrated on Celebrity Apprentice and a ton of females were contestants. Calling Melania a whore? Stay classy. And don't eat any kids.

you just aren't that distinguishable - don't you get it? we don't cross paths here that often & your avatar isn't that distinctive either. tsk tsk too bad so sad.

Keep making those excuses. Either your old and senile or dumb. I don't make mistakes like you do and your avatar is weak at best. NEVER insult The Pale Orc.

Keep making those excuses. Either your old and senile or dumb. I don't make mistakes like you do and your avatar is weak at best. NEVER insult The Pale Orc.

you & harmonica are the only ones i ever got mixed up in the 4 yrs i've been posting. old is relative - if your 5, then i'm old. if you are in your 30s, i'm old er, but not old. & dumb? lol... hardly.

Wrong. He was celebrated on Celebrity Apprentice and a ton of females were contestants. Calling Melania a whore? Stay classy. And don't eat any kids.

donny was a reality tv star whose ratings steadily tanked as the worn out show dragged on.... many females appeared on that show 'cause 'being discovered ' certainly comes with a price & that was obviously ethics. yep... melania is a whore. she knew who donny was, what kind of 'man' he was... admitted that she knew he was on a date when she accepted a date from him....took photo shots like a whore... hung around with whores... & just cause she has a ring on her finger doesn't mean squat... it just means ca-ching!

Last edited:

you & harmonica are the only ones i ever got mixed up in the 4 yrs i've been posting. old is relative - if your 5, then i'm old. if you are in your 30s, i'm old er, but not old. & dumb? lol... hardly.

Isn’t it time for a nap?

Isn’t it time for a nap?

<pfffft> lame. how old is old to you?

The fact that Jeffrey Epstein was a close ally to Bill Clinton is not in dispute. Epstein was a criminal who ran an Orgy Island and Lolita Express of underage girls, sex and drugs and Bill Clinton is logged going there at least 24 times.

Add to that the fact that Bill Clinton is a convicted sexual predator with an affinity for young women.

Now add to that the fact that no less than 29 people directly connected to and close to Bill Clinton who had potentially damning evidence on the Clintons and were either conducting an investigation, about to release the results or about to go public with it to an interested party ALL turned up suddenly dead by other hands, a plane crash, an out of control car or an apparent suicide, all with one thing in common:

THERE WERE SUSPICIOUS OR CONFLICTING DETAILS OF THEIR DEATH that didn't add up, were never explained, never investigated and were then quickly swept under the rug.

Now we have a friend of Bill Clinton's who could easily tie many important people no less Clinton himself to the illegal drug and sex traffic ring (with Bill Clinton already tied to illegal drug traffic in the past) who despite being a valuable witness who could have plea bargained heavily for what he knew and being on a suicide watch from a previous failed attempt, is LEFT ALONE IN HIS CELL JUST LONG ENOUGH to turn up dead the following day, and what are the media interested in asking and reporting on?

THAT DONALD TRUMP TWEETED the obvious questions, rather than actually investigate the questions for themselves!

And to boot, half the media are calling it an unfounded fringe theory despite there being obvious connections and a lack of research to prove either way while the other half are intent on emphasizing Trump's long distant , old once friendship with the guy while putting Bill Clinton's much stronger and recent connections in the background!

Democrats blast Donald Trump over Epstein/Clinton conspiracy theory

The famous connections of Jeffrey Epstein, the elite wealth manager who died in jail while awaiting trial on sex trafficking charges

Just how long will it take to get answers to why Epstein was left unsupervised, who made the decision, who was responsible, what he used, why it was left in his cell, much less open a deep investigation into all of Epstein's files and records at his home for connections to Clinton, various Hollywood people, Epstein's girlfriend, and various other public figures and foreign notorieties?

I fear none of these questions will ever be answered and the file on Epstein will quickly be closed and buried and questions concerning the Clintons remain unanswered.

Jeff Epstein: the THIRTIETH (30th) person with connections to the Clintons with known or potential knowledge and/or efforts to disclose damning evidence against the Clintons who was either killed or died / committed suicide all under strange and bizarre conditions.
I don't know anyone who hates the Clintons more than I do. Maybe Juanita Broaddrick but I'm very high on the list of Clinton haters.

That being said, your 'facts' are incorrect. I'm not saying this to 'defend' Billy Goat in any way, I just think we don't need any more besides the plain facts.

False accusations make us look like idiots and only helps them dismiss any claims by our side.

There were 26 flights by Clinton on Epstein's plane. Some of these were legs on trips to China, etc. He did not "go there" to Pedo Island 24 or 26 times. He may have visited Pedo Island (probably) but we don't have any evidence to prove it. The pic of him in a pool was him in the Dominican Republic or something. The pic of him on that plane with an arm around that girl is probably on Ron Burkle's plane aka AirFuckOne. The interior does not look like Epstein's plane.

Billy Goat is not a convicted sexual predator. He's a Clinton so of course he's never been convicted of anything! That's one of the reasons why people refused to vote for his wife! You can't convict a Clinton!

I thought the Clinton suicide list was over 50 people?

Epstein used a bed sheet. He was checked by a psychologist and his lawyers and they all said it was ok to take him off suicide watch. That was I think days after the first suicide attempt so he's been ok in that cell for a while now.

His first attempt was when he was denied bail so they should have figured the release of the defamation lawsuit documents might upset him and kept a closer eye on him.

Ghislaine Maxwell is either in hiding or is cooperating. It looks to me like she was the ringleader. She introduced Epstein to all these powerful and well connected society people. Without her introduction, Donald Trump likely would never have met Epstein in the first place. Same for most of the others including (especially) Prince Andrew. It was her doing.

She procured those girls,she made the arrangements for 'massages', she participated in raping and abusing those girls. We are going to get some answers out of her this time if she doesn't kill herself first anyway.

Isn’t it time for a nap?

It’s not the number it’s how you act. You act like you’re 75. Easily confused and angered. Curmudgeon

Isn’t it time for a nap?

It’s not the number it’s how you act. You act like you’re 75. Easily confused and angered. Curmudgeon

oh well then, by that measure, you sound like you are still wearing pampers. interesting that i was just told i sound like i'm in jr. high............ this is just too funny.

Isn’t it time for a nap?

oh well then, by that measure, you sound like you are still wearing pampers. interesting that i was just told i sound like i'm in jr. high............ this is just too funny.

Was that from right winger? He is an idiot so I would believe that.

Isn’t it time for a nap?

Was that from right winger? He is an idiot so I would believe that.

nope. & me & right winger get along just fine.... it was another douche like you.

donny was a reality tv star whose ratings steadily tanked as the worn out show dragged on.... many females appeared on that show 'cause 'being discovered ' certainly comes with a price & that was obviously ethics. yep... melania is a whore. she knew who donny was, what kind of 'man' he was... admitted that she knew he was on a date when she accepted a date from him....took photo shots like a whore... hung around with whores... & just cause she has a ring on her finger doesn't mean squat... it just means ca-ching!

I've had enough of your stupid, bullshit, revisionist hijacking of my thread. This thread is about efforts or lack of to get at the truth behind what really happened to Epstein and you have totally hijacked it to vent your spleen about how much you resent Trump because he never tried to grab your ugly, dried up old twat. Trump was a playboy, he liked pretty girls, her ran a beauty contest, dropped in on the contestant's changing rooms a couple of times during the show he was running and might have seen a little skin, and had a highly successful NBC reality show that NBC tried to renew and was pissed when when he didn't to run for president. And is now married to an international model.

We get that you have major TDS and Trump-envy. But there really is very little tying Trump to Epstein other than the fact that they crossed paths a few times at rich, playboy parties doing deals and rubbing elbows and in 2004 when both were bidding to buy the same house had a falling out. There is no history of bad "accidents" happening to Trump's adversaries. There are connections between Epstein and Clinton though out the wazoo, from flight records on Epstein's jet over 20 times to Epstein visiting the Clinton White House multiple times, to being a regular at his political balls and fundraisers, and unlike Trump, Clinton has a laundry list of women and potential threats and adversaries who all died under strange circumstances. In fact, it is hard to find someone who got into the Clinton's hair and plans intentionally or by accident who DIDN'T turn up face down in the gutter! Indeed, many people with far less incriminating evidence than Epstein that could be hung over the Clinton's heads all ended up in body bags. That's the topic and those are the facts.

Last edited:

I've had enough of your stupid, bullshit, revisionist hijacking of my thread. This thread is about efforts or lack of to get at the truth behind what really happened to Epstein and you have totally hijacked it to vent your spleen about how much you resent Trump because he never tried to grab your ugly, dried up old twat. Trump was a playboy, he liked pretty girls, her ran a beauty contest, dropped in on the contestant's changing rooms a couple of times during the show he was running and might have seen a little skin, and had a highly successful NBC reality show that NBC tried to renew and was pissed when when he didn't to run for president. And is now married to an international model.

We get that you have major TDS and Trump-envy. But there really is very little tying Trump to Epstein other than the fact that they crossed paths a few times at rich, playboy parties doing deals and rubbing elbows and in 2004 when both were bidding to buy the same house had a falling out. There is no history of bad "accidents" happening to Trump's adversaries. There are connections between Epstein and Clinton though out the wazoo, from flight records on Epstein's jet over 20 times to Epstein visiting the Clinton White House multiple times, to being a regular at his political balls and fundraisers, and unlike Trump, Clinton has a laundry list of women and potential threats and adversaries who all died under strange circumstances. In fact, it is hard to find someone who got into the Clinton's hair and plans intentionally or by accident who DIDN'T turn up face down in the gutter! Indeed, many people with far less incriminating evidence than Epstein that could be hung over the Clinton's heads all ended up in body bags. That's the topic and those are the facts.

oh bullshit. i di-rectly replied to a fellow poster & it was on topic, then it got derailed because a poster - who replied to me, mentioned monica lewinsky & THAT was not not topic. don't think i saw how you overlooked that one, tuber.... btw - epstein had FOURTEEN different phone numbers for trump & that is not something he would keep around if ties were broken well over a decade earlier.

:heehee: lookey who has uber CDS.........................

Last edited:

Forum List

Back