Woman says Donald Trump had sex with 'many women' in Jeffrey Epstein's New York mansion

You listen to Howard Stern to get the truth? Too funny.

Nope. Trump went on Howard Stern many times and talked about grabbing women. Are you stupid? He said horrible things about his wives and other women. He's a loser with women too. He's inadequate physically and totally self centered.. Why would anyone have sex with him for any amount of money? Really. He's repulsive.

True. ..and Trump thinks all women are whores.

When someone has that much money, all women pretty much are whores.

Don't tell me that you yourself wouldn't jump at the opportunity to snarf up $83.3 million. :laughing0301:

And of course Trump isn’t the only degenerate devoid of character brought to us by the GOP – you’ve got the likes of Greene, Gaetz, and Stefanik, along with MAGA Mike and the treasonous Congressional Republicans who plotted to stop the certification of President-elect Bidens election victory.

The GOP is a malignancy that threatens our democratic institutions.
Come on Mrs. Jones....the list of Dimtards likely ranges in the thousands to the few Republicans you listed here.

190717074027-trump-jeffrey-epstein-1992-party-exlarge-169.jpg
That's an old picture, oh yeah it was taken before Trump banned Epstein from his resorts for hitting on minors. Here is a more recent picture.

FB_IMG_1638305179366.jpg

Oh and this was over Epstein's mantle.

parsingbill-e1565849248413-1024x640.jpg

Looks like Clinton was his mentor!

Good for Trump. He is a billionaire. He should be swimming in trim.

Bill Clinton sure as fuck was an he doesnt have one 1/100th the cash Trump has.

Trump has bragged about assaulting women for decades.
He bragged once to a younger man about being allowed to grab woman... I think it was just bragging but regardless it was way before he became president...
Can't you freaks stay in the lane of the presidency?...

He bragged once to a younger man about being allowed to grab woman... I think it was just bragging but regardless it was way before he became president...
Yeah, we should just let orange man keep relearning the 200 or so words that he thinks he knows.

Yeah, we should just let orange man keep relearning the 200 or so words that he thinks he knows.
Has Joe given the state of the union speech yet?... don't toss rocks from a glass house dummy....

We're innocent until proven guilty in this country, and she eventually retracted her statements, so I'll reserve judgement as to whether these accusations are true or not. Nonetheless, this is yet another set of baggage this is going to bog down Trump in this election. Why his disciples continue to want to elevate this man into the nomination with the endless circus of controversy surrounding him is beyond me.

You know who doesn't have to worry about these accusations? Joe Biden, Nikki Haley, and Ron DeSantis.

In the latest batch of Jeffrey Epstein documents, a woman claims that Donald Trump had sex with "many women" in Epstein's New York mansion. It's one of several bombshell allegations made by Epstein victim Sarah Ransome — all of which she later retracted.

Ransome wrote a slew of emails to a New York Post reporter in 2016 linking former presidents Trump and Bill Clinton to Epstein's "seedy inner circle." A sampling of emails released Monday includes claims that Epstein recorded sex tapes of Clinton, Prince Andrew and other prominent men to keep as blackmail, though none has ever been publicly uncovered.

We have now seen that a woman with a leftwing political agenda can be awarded and obscene amount of money based on zero evidence, as long as she has a corrupt leftwing judge and a corrupt leftwing NYC jury.

My reading concluded the same woman many times was her reference and not many women many times

Guys do that talk but males who are not men feel it’s horrid

Oh another we're going to get Trump no matter how many lies we have to tell

Well, I will give u this: you mention the accusation was retracted

Are you saying that when Donald Trump tells the world that he sexually assaults women he finds attractive because “he’s a star and they let him” that these are lies?

Democrats aren’t accusing Trump. Donald Trump is accusing Trump.

Are you saying that when Donald Trump tells the world that he sexually assaults women he finds attractive because “he’s a star and they let him” that these are lies?
When did Trump say that?.... and why do you care?.... as long as he runs the nation and the free world better than Biden who gives a crap about a dumb statement from 30 years ago?...

Judge Trump and Biden on their record as president and then explain why you are voting for Joe the screw up Biden....

More than 20 women have confirmed it’s not “just bragging”.

Trump’s ties to Epstein continued for 2 years after Epstein’s first arrest, as did his relationships with other women.

You’re the people who elected a self admitted rapist, conman, and fraud artist — a “successful” businessman with 7 bankruptcies under his belt and counting.

I can't believe that anyone would seriously dispute that Trump is a perv. Trump's whole sexual history is of partying with Epstein, sexual harassment allegations galore, bizarre comments about his own daughter, suspect conduct at his beauty pageants, a lawsuit for sexual battery of a minor, and then to top it all off he is found to have defamed a woman for lying about his sexual battery of her. Yeah, like all that is normal behavior!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back