Why Are The Media More Interest In Trump Tweets Than Epstein Facts?

Was Epstein's death connected to protecting Bill Clinton?

• Obviously, yes. More investigation is needed.

Votes: 11 64.7%
  • No. Just one more fringe kook theory.

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • I don't Know

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • The Russians did it to protect Trump.

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Could care less. Just bury the guy and walk away.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
then it got derailed because a poster - who replied to me, mentioned monica lewinsky
So like Deantard and Skews13, you use any excuse to swing the topic back to your railing against Trump.

epstein had FOURTEEN different phone numbers for trump & that is not something he would keep around if ties were broken well over a decade earlier.
Link?
Proof?
And do you know they weren't all different numbers Trump changed to that Epstein had to keep up on? Maybe Trump keep changing them trying to get away from Epstein?

Nor do you know anything about why someone keeps particular phone numbers. I bet Trump has a bunch of phone numbers to the Clintons as well. The White House has phone numbers to N. Korea, Russia, Iran, Afghanistan and Syria, that doesn't mean anyone here wants to swap spit with them.

As usual, a lotta talk from you, little proof.

Isn’t it time for a nap?

<pfffft> lame. how old is old to you?

It’s not the number it’s how you act. You act like you’re 75. Easily confused and angered. Curmudgeon

oh well then, by that measure, you sound like you are still wearing pampers. interesting that i was just told i sound like i'm in jr. high............ this is just too funny.

Was that from right winger? He is an idiot so I would believe that.

nope. & me & right winger get along just fine.... it was another douche like you.

You guys go to broomstick conventions together?

The fact that Jeffrey Epstein was a close ally to Bill Clinton is not in dispute. Epstein was a criminal who ran an Orgy Island and Lolita Express of underage girls, sex and drugs and Bill Clinton is logged going there at least 24 times.

Add to that the fact that Bill Clinton is a convicted sexual predator with an affinity for young women.

Now add to that the fact that no less than 29 people directly connected to and close to Bill Clinton who had potentially damning evidence on the Clintons and were either conducting an investigation, about to release the results or about to go public with it to an interested party ALL turned up suddenly dead by other hands, a plane crash, an out of control car or an apparent suicide, all with one thing in common:

THERE WERE SUSPICIOUS OR CONFLICTING DETAILS OF THEIR DEATH that didn't add up, were never explained, never investigated and were then quickly swept under the rug.

Now we have a friend of Bill Clinton's who could easily tie many important people no less Clinton himself to the illegal drug and sex traffic ring (with Bill Clinton already tied to illegal drug traffic in the past) who despite being a valuable witness who could have plea bargained heavily for what he knew and being on a suicide watch from a previous failed attempt, is LEFT ALONE IN HIS CELL JUST LONG ENOUGH to turn up dead the following day, and what are the media interested in asking and reporting on?

THAT DONALD TRUMP TWEETED the obvious questions, rather than actually investigate the questions for themselves!

And to boot, half the media are calling it an unfounded fringe theory despite there being obvious connections and a lack of research to prove either way while the other half are intent on emphasizing Trump's long distant , old once friendship with the guy while putting Bill Clinton's much stronger and recent connections in the background!

Democrats blast Donald Trump over Epstein/Clinton conspiracy theory

The famous connections of Jeffrey Epstein, the elite wealth manager who died in jail while awaiting trial on sex trafficking charges

Just how long will it take to get answers to why Epstein was left unsupervised, who made the decision, who was responsible, what he used, why it was left in his cell, much less open a deep investigation into all of Epstein's files and records at his home for connections to Clinton, various Hollywood people, Epstein's girlfriend, and various other public figures and foreign notorieties?

I fear none of these questions will ever be answered and the file on Epstein will quickly be closed and buried and questions concerning the Clintons remain unanswered.

Jeff Epstein: the THIRTIETH (30th) person with connections to the Clintons with known or potential knowledge and/or efforts to disclose damning evidence against the Clintons who was either killed or died / committed suicide all under strange and bizarre conditions.

This is much much much bigger than your theory... don't let yourself get sidetracked with a Clinton conspiracy and turn a blind eye to facts...

Learn More »

According to a 2002 New York profile on Epstein, Wexner hired Epstein to be his financial adviser in 1987. (A 2003 Vanity Fair profile, however, references Epstein saying Wexner hired him in 1986, and then changing his story to say it was 1989.) Some speculated that Wexner was Epstein’s only client and therefore responsible for the bulk of his fortune, but others denied this claim, including Epstein himself. According to a recent follow-up by Vanity Fair writer Vicky Ward, Wexner never commented on this matter directly.

“It’s a weird relationship,” a Wall Streeter who reportedly knew Epstein told New York at the time. “It’s just not typical for someone of such enormous wealth to all of a sudden give his money to some guy most people have never heard of.”

Wexner told Vanity Fair that he and Epstein “frequently discuss[ed] world trends,” Epstein being skilled in “seeing patterns” in politics and financial markets, Wexner in lifestyle and fashion.

According to a recent report by the Times, Wexner trusted Epstein’s instincts so much, he assigned him power of attorney in July 1991. This allowed him to “hire people, sign checks, buy and sell properties and borrow money — all on Mr. Wexner’s behalf.” Epstein even took the place of Wexner’s ailing mother on the board of the Wexner Foundation in 1992. One person who worked for Wexner also told Vanity Fair that Epstein was involved in “everything,” including litigation around the construction of Wexner’s yacht, Limitless.

Were they close?
Beyond finances, the New York profile describes Wexner as being Epstein’s “mentor.” A Times article from 1996 calls Epstein his “protégé.” And in the Vanity Fair profile, Wexner is also quoted describing Epstein as “a most loyal friend.”

That said, a spokeswoman for Wexner told the Times on Monday that he “severed ties” with Mr. Epstein about a decade ago. A representative for Wexner reiterated this to the Cut on Tuesday as well.

What about their real-estate connection?
The New York property where Epstein allegedly committed his crimes — a seven-story mansion at 9 East 71st Street — was originally bought by Wexner for $13 million in 1989. He did a full renovation but never moved in himself, preferring to stay in Ohio, where L Brands is headquartered.

According to New York, Wexner “turned over” the property to Epstein in 1995. (Epstein publicly claimed ownership in 1996.) One story, according to New York, has Epstein paying only a dollar for it, though others say he paid $10 million. He then did a renovation of his own. The only records of a transaction are from 2011, when Epstein signed a transfer document for both parties. A purchase price was not listed, indicating that the transfer “did not involve any exchange of money,” according to the Times.

Epstein also once owned a luxury estate near Wexner’s in Ohio. According to a new report by the Times, Maria Farmer claims that Epstein sexually assaulted her in Wexner’s Ohio mansion in the summer of 1996. She filed the report earlier this year in federal court in Manhattan.

What does this have to do with Victoria’s Secret?
According to the Times, less than a year after Farmer’s alleged assault, executives at L Brands learned that Epstein was “trying to involve himself in the recruitment of lingerie models for the Victoria’s Secret catalog.” In May 1997, Alicia Arden, a model in California, claims that Epstein identified himself as a “talent scout” for the lingerie brand. He allegedly invited her to his Santa Monica hotel room to “audition.” According to Arden, he grabbed her, tried to undress her, and said he wanted to “manhandle” her. She went to the police shortly thereafter and filed a report. It is one of the earliest known police records of an allegation of sexual misconduct against Epstein.

What Was Leslie Wexner and Jeffrey Epstein’s Relationship?

Also, was Epstein a Spy? Why the fake passport FOUND IN HIS SAFE?

READ

FBI finds Epstein kept piles of cash, diamonds and a fake passport

No, he was a black mailer, you moron. He has video of the Hollywood Elite and DNC royalty with your girls, young boys, and animals of all ages. Now Bill Barr has that video,

Of course if Barr attempts to act on the information, he'll have a sudden heart attack or fatal car crash, EVERYONE in America know it - you and your fellow Stalinists are counting on Barr knowing it so not being willing to prosecute...

The fact that Jeffrey Epstein was a close ally to Bill Clinton is not in dispute. Epstein was a criminal who ran an Orgy Island and Lolita Express of underage girls, sex and drugs and Bill Clinton is logged going there at least 24 times.

Add to that the fact that Bill Clinton is a convicted sexual predator with an affinity for young women.

Now add to that the fact that no less than 29 people directly connected to and close to Bill Clinton who had potentially damning evidence on the Clintons and were either conducting an investigation, about to release the results or about to go public with it to an interested party ALL turned up suddenly dead by other hands, a plane crash, an out of control car or an apparent suicide, all with one thing in common:

THERE WERE SUSPICIOUS OR CONFLICTING DETAILS OF THEIR DEATH that didn't add up, were never explained, never investigated and were then quickly swept under the rug.

Now we have a friend of Bill Clinton's who could easily tie many important people no less Clinton himself to the illegal drug and sex traffic ring (with Bill Clinton already tied to illegal drug traffic in the past) who despite being a valuable witness who could have plea bargained heavily for what he knew and being on a suicide watch from a previous failed attempt, is LEFT ALONE IN HIS CELL JUST LONG ENOUGH to turn up dead the following day, and what are the media interested in asking and reporting on?

THAT DONALD TRUMP TWEETED the obvious questions, rather than actually investigate the questions for themselves!

And to boot, half the media are calling it an unfounded fringe theory despite there being obvious connections and a lack of research to prove either way while the other half are intent on emphasizing Trump's long distant , old once friendship with the guy while putting Bill Clinton's much stronger and recent connections in the background!

Democrats blast Donald Trump over Epstein/Clinton conspiracy theory

The famous connections of Jeffrey Epstein, the elite wealth manager who died in jail while awaiting trial on sex trafficking charges

Just how long will it take to get answers to why Epstein was left unsupervised, who made the decision, who was responsible, what he used, why it was left in his cell, much less open a deep investigation into all of Epstein's files and records at his home for connections to Clinton, various Hollywood people, Epstein's girlfriend, and various other public figures and foreign notorieties?

I fear none of these questions will ever be answered and the file on Epstein will quickly be closed and buried and questions concerning the Clintons remain unanswered.

Jeff Epstein: the THIRTIETH (30th) person with connections to the Clintons with known or potential knowledge and/or efforts to disclose damning evidence against the Clintons who was either killed or died / committed suicide all under strange and bizarre conditions.

This is much much much bigger than your theory... don't let yourself get sidetracked with a Clinton conspiracy and turn a blind eye to facts...

Learn More »

According to a 2002 New York profile on Epstein, Wexner hired Epstein to be his financial adviser in 1987. (A 2003 Vanity Fair profile, however, references Epstein saying Wexner hired him in 1986, and then changing his story to say it was 1989.) Some speculated that Wexner was Epstein’s only client and therefore responsible for the bulk of his fortune, but others denied this claim, including Epstein himself. According to a recent follow-up by Vanity Fair writer Vicky Ward, Wexner never commented on this matter directly.

“It’s a weird relationship,” a Wall Streeter who reportedly knew Epstein told New York at the time. “It’s just not typical for someone of such enormous wealth to all of a sudden give his money to some guy most people have never heard of.”

Wexner told Vanity Fair that he and Epstein “frequently discuss[ed] world trends,” Epstein being skilled in “seeing patterns” in politics and financial markets, Wexner in lifestyle and fashion.

According to a recent report by the Times, Wexner trusted Epstein’s instincts so much, he assigned him power of attorney in July 1991. This allowed him to “hire people, sign checks, buy and sell properties and borrow money — all on Mr. Wexner’s behalf.” Epstein even took the place of Wexner’s ailing mother on the board of the Wexner Foundation in 1992. One person who worked for Wexner also told Vanity Fair that Epstein was involved in “everything,” including litigation around the construction of Wexner’s yacht, Limitless.

Were they close?
Beyond finances, the New York profile describes Wexner as being Epstein’s “mentor.” A Times article from 1996 calls Epstein his “protégé.” And in the Vanity Fair profile, Wexner is also quoted describing Epstein as “a most loyal friend.”

That said, a spokeswoman for Wexner told the Times on Monday that he “severed ties” with Mr. Epstein about a decade ago. A representative for Wexner reiterated this to the Cut on Tuesday as well.

What about their real-estate connection?
The New York property where Epstein allegedly committed his crimes — a seven-story mansion at 9 East 71st Street — was originally bought by Wexner for $13 million in 1989. He did a full renovation but never moved in himself, preferring to stay in Ohio, where L Brands is headquartered.

According to New York, Wexner “turned over” the property to Epstein in 1995. (Epstein publicly claimed ownership in 1996.) One story, according to New York, has Epstein paying only a dollar for it, though others say he paid $10 million. He then did a renovation of his own. The only records of a transaction are from 2011, when Epstein signed a transfer document for both parties. A purchase price was not listed, indicating that the transfer “did not involve any exchange of money,” according to the Times.

Epstein also once owned a luxury estate near Wexner’s in Ohio. According to a new report by the Times, Maria Farmer claims that Epstein sexually assaulted her in Wexner’s Ohio mansion in the summer of 1996. She filed the report earlier this year in federal court in Manhattan.

What does this have to do with Victoria’s Secret?
According to the Times, less than a year after Farmer’s alleged assault, executives at L Brands learned that Epstein was “trying to involve himself in the recruitment of lingerie models for the Victoria’s Secret catalog.” In May 1997, Alicia Arden, a model in California, claims that Epstein identified himself as a “talent scout” for the lingerie brand. He allegedly invited her to his Santa Monica hotel room to “audition.” According to Arden, he grabbed her, tried to undress her, and said he wanted to “manhandle” her. She went to the police shortly thereafter and filed a report. It is one of the earliest known police records of an allegation of sexual misconduct against Epstein.

What Was Leslie Wexner and Jeffrey Epstein’s Relationship?

Also, was Epstein a Spy? Why the fake passport FOUND IN HIS SAFE?

READ

FBI finds Epstein kept piles of cash, diamonds and a fake passport

No, he was a black mailer, you moron. He has video of the Hollywood Elite and DNC royalty with your girls, young boys, and animals of all ages. Now Bill Barr has that video,

Of course if Barr attempts to act on the information, he'll have a sudden heart attack or fatal car crash, EVERYONE in America know it - you and your fellow Stalinists are counting on Barr knowing it so not being willing to prosecute...
WTHeck?
It's awesome if Barr has blackmail videos that Epstein kept, but I have not heard that....

If that's the case, Barr better be honest and release all of the crap Epstein had... and not cherry pick and cut his own politico friends out of the blackmail videos!

Wexner, is likely part of this, and perhaps Mossad too.

then it got derailed because a poster - who replied to me, mentioned monica lewinsky
So like Deantard and Skews13, you use any excuse to swing the topic back to your railing against Trump.

epstein had FOURTEEN different phone numbers for trump & that is not something he would keep around if ties were broken well over a decade earlier.
Link?
Proof?
And do you know they weren't all different numbers Trump changed to that Epstein had to keep up on? Maybe Trump keep changing them trying to get away from Epstein?

Nor do you know anything about why someone keeps particular phone numbers. I bet Trump has a bunch of phone numbers to the Clintons as well. The White House has phone numbers to N. Korea, Russia, Iran, Afghanistan and Syria, that doesn't mean anyone here wants to swap spit with them.

As usual, a lotta talk from you, little proof.

i always back up what i say, tuber. ALWAYS.

lol.... spininininininnnnnn away....

Jeffrey Epstein had 14 phone numbers connected to Trump in his contacts
Nicole Einbinder
7/10/2019

Jeffrey Epstein, the wealthy financier charged this week with sex trafficking, had 14 phone numbers connected to Donald Trump in his black book of contacts, which included a slew of powerful people from celebrities to politicians to Saudi royals.

The book, first reported on by Gawker in 2005, includes Trump's wife Melania, his longtime personal assistant Norma Foerderer, his houseman, his security officer, the president's brother and his wife, his ex-wife Ivana, and his daughter Ivanka, according to The Washington Post.
[...]
Jeffrey Epstein had 14 phone numbers connected to Trump in his contacts

https://assets.documentcloud.org/documents/1508273/jeffrey-epsteins-little-black-book-redacted.pdf

i don't believe you actually answered my question when i posted to you on this here thread.... why not?

lol... we both know why you little basket dweller you.............

& i posted this one to another poster too ,right after that reply...

i don't think i got a reply back from that either.

Last edited:
<pfffft> lame. how old is old to you?

It’s not the number it’s how you act. You act like you’re 75. Easily confused and angered. Curmudgeon

oh well then, by that measure, you sound like you are still wearing pampers. interesting that i was just told i sound like i'm in jr. high............ this is just too funny.

nope. & me & right winger get along just fine.... it was another douche like you.

index.jpg

index.jpg

I ll take that as a yes.

index.jpg

I ll take that as a yes.

& that's why you fail so miserably.

index.jpg

I ll take that as a yes.

& that's why you fail so miserably.

Opinions vary. Some would argue that you should not eat children and fly a broomstick

[ WTHeck?
It's awesome if Barr has blackmail videos that Epstein kept, but I have not heard that....

If that's the case, Barr better be honest and release all of the crap Epstein had... and not cherry pick and cut his own politico friends out of the blackmail videos!

Wexner, is likely part of this, and perhaps Mossad too.

You don't pay much attention.

An Expert Thinks Jeffrey Epstein Built His Wealth Through Fraud and Blackmail

Even a radical Communist shithole that you would likely spend a lot of time at has it.

BREAKING: Accusations of extortion, secret tape recordings, and sex trafficking -- the Jeffrey Epstei - Democratic Underground

Bloomberg - Are you a robot?

Forum List

Back