Why are Libs so Happy that Trump is Being Replaced by Desantis?

You proclaimed that the elections were legit. Are these not your own words? :cuckoo:

"Are you seriously claiming the midterms were not legit?!"
Read what you said I proclaimed and then read my quote. They are not the same.

After two years of crying about a stolen election that nobody can show proof of it was expected and comical when posters started spouting off about the midterms being rigged and fraud…. So prove it. That’s been my point for the last two years. If you’re gonna say the election was stolen then prove it. Cause these baseless and lazy claims that these people are making don’t cut it

It's obvious they wouldn't win a legit election against him. Do they think their normal cheating will be ignored by Desantis as opposed to Trump? Do they think Desantis is just another RINO? He doesn't come off as a RINO but who knows. It's weird that the democrat propaganda media is so happy with Desantis. My hope was really 4 more years of Trump (really 12 elected years) followed by 8 years of Desantis. At that point Dems wouldn't win another legit election again. Not that that would stop them anyway, as we have seen.
Probably because he is a dictator wannabe for crying out loud, brainwashed functional moron, who tried to subvert an election with his brainwashed minions like you, you stupid ignoramus- change the channel or buy a lot more tinfoil

• Thanks
Reactions: xyz
yet the R's got ~6 million more votes overall than the D's.

suddenly, the D's no longer want majority rule. funny how that always comes up for them. always wanting rule changes when it benefits their emotional needs.

Everyone in the world except for you 15% of the United states knows that you are totally Fos, brainwashed functional moron.... change the god damn channel for crying out loud.... And yes I know you're past that and into Internet insanity

• Thanks
Reactions: xyz

After two years of crying about a stolen election that nobody can show proof of it was expected and comical when posters started spouting off about the midterms being rigged and fraud…. So prove it. That’s been my point for the last two years. If you’re gonna say the election was stolen then prove it. Cause these baseless and lazy claims that these people are making don’t cut it
on the other hand, they are totally election poison at this point lol.....

It's obvious they wouldn't win a legit election against him. Do they think their normal cheating will be ignored by Desantis as opposed to Trump? Do they think Desantis is just another RINO? He doesn't come off as a RINO but who knows. It's weird that the democrat propaganda media is so happy with Desantis. My hope was really 4 more years of Trump (really 12 elected years) followed by 8 years of Desantis. At that point Dems wouldn't win another legit election again. Not that that would stop them anyway, as we have seen.
They're playing their standard game. Play up the candidate they think they can beat until he/she gets the nomination, then turn into raging beasts once they get it. In all seriousness, watch for the pattern. They did it to McCain and Romney and will do it again. They love to boost "moderate" Republicans until the nomination is sewn up, then they rip off the sheep's clothing and get out the long knives.

COP OUT!

It's done BETTER. Nothing to do with getting signatures.
It does have to do with signatures, because the candidates have to get a certain number of signatures to be on the ballot. In the US the Dems and Republicans don't have to, because they are practically "the state parties". If the US did that, you could have more people actually running and on the ballot.

And run off elections and all, which are more common than in the US.

It does have to do with signatures, because the candidates have to get a certain number of signatures to be on the ballot. In the US the Dems and Republicans don't have to, because they are practically "the state parties". If the US did that, you could have more people actually running and on the ballot.

And run off elections and all, which are more common than in the US.

Still has nothing to do with signatures.

Forum List

Back