Why an atheist

Dear BreezeWood
All people have personal BIASES.
To "abandon them" means to detach from them, forgive the fact we have differences, and work toward common truth and understanding DESPITE these conflicts between our ways of thinking and systems of expression.

This isn't a oneway street BreezeWood

If you find fault with Christians pushing a oneway agenda, claiming their way is right and everyone else has to change to meet their self proclaimed standards,
then your job is to teach by example by setting aside your preferred ways of expressing Universal laws and truth.

Both sides can keep using their own ways of communicating, while letting the other person express themselves using their system without judging, attacking, rejecting or forcing them to change it.

It is a mutual process.

That is why Christians teach this concept by saying "we are all sinners" (ie we all have selfish interests and biases) and we need to receive and lean on the Lord and not on our own understanding which is imperfect or flawed.

If you notice I always ask you to explain and express your views using your own words, then try to understand where the conflicts or corrections are coming from you are trying to share and present.

I cannot very well attack or censor your way of expression or you would be prevented from communicating and explaining what you mean.

Christians using their Biblical and Scriptural terms and cultural traditions deserve the same courtesy of being able to explain what they are talking about without being attacked for it.

Are you okay with explaining that all people carrying sinful conditions means we are all human, all have our own self directed biases and interests, and will all put our own preferences first and have to make a conscious effort to treat other people equally especially those of opposing views or beliefs?

Is that a fair assessment and interpretation?
The sinful condition is the body. It casts a shadow when turning. That body needs to refrain from condemning others. The church made people to be like Christs enemies, rather than to be like Jesus. The church saw the word judge, and thought, O, 0.0 wow, I can condemn people. I can emulate God's light, giving people fire. Gods light is the fires of hell to evil condemners who want strife. That light made the wicked to look like a lake of fire. They become ashes under the feet of the rigthtious. That is the end of them, body, and soul. Eternal torment made people to make laws to torment people. God is a kind being, not tormenting anyone. God takes no pleasure in they that die. The church did not stop to think about what Jesus did, and did not do. Jesus did not condemn people. He praised people when he saw them having faith, like the centurion, and Nathanial, who had no guile, controling what he said. Nathaniel was not perverted in his ways. He was good to people. Christs standard was peace. Jesus did not deviate from that. The church caused a silent slow burn of fear, to be everywhere influencing laws against people. It is: I love you - go to jail or die. The I love you - go to jail or die, parallels the misconception of God loves you, burn in agony forever. Pastors, priests, and bishops made God to look like a Schizophrenic, money loving, forked tongued, monster. People will be what they think God is like.

Last edited:
Dear BreezeWood
To "abandon them" means to detach from them, forgive the fact we have differences, and work toward common truth and understanding DESPITE these conflicts between our ways of thinking and systems of expression.

If you find fault with Christians pushing a oneway agenda, claiming their way is right and everyone else has to change to meet their self proclaimed standards,
then your job is to teach by example by setting aside your preferred ways of expressing Universal laws and truth.

Both sides can keep using their own ways of communicating, while letting the other person express themselves using their system without judging, attacking, rejecting or forcing them to change it.

It is a mutual process.

That is why Christians teach this concept by saying "we are all sinners" (ie we all have selfish interests and biases) and we need to receive and lean on the Lord and not on our own understanding which is imperfect or flawed.

If you notice I always ask you to explain and express your views using your own words, then try to understand where the conflicts or corrections are coming from you are trying to share and present.

I cannot very well attack or censor your way of expression or you would be prevented from communicating and explaining what you mean.

Christians using their Biblical and Scriptural terms and cultural traditions deserve the same courtesy of being able to explain what they are talking about without being attacked for it.

Are you okay with explaining that all people carrying sinful conditions means we are all human, all have our own self directed biases and interests, and will all put our own preferences first and have to make a conscious effort to treat other people equally especially those of opposing views or beliefs?

The fairest assessment would be encourage believers about the reality about gods existence.
They come on here and spew their rubbish like lava then get angry when someone challenges them.
They refer to atheists insulting them but never consider their ridiculous beliefs and forcing it on others is insulting. Some go to predict they will suffer in eternal fire for not believing them. How insulting and arrogant it's that?

The fairest assessment would be encourage believers about the reality about gods existence.
They come on here and spew their rubbish like lava then get angry when someone challenges them.
They refer to atheists insulting them but never consider their ridiculous beliefs and forcing it on others is insulting. Some go to predict they will suffer in eternal fire for not believing them. How insulting and arrogant it's that?
You have God's reasonable peacful mind in you, allowing me to express myself. That is a good thing. That is what I want to see. Eternal torment is not from God's mind. The adversary is tormented in that beings mind knowing what is going to happen on the last day. That being torments people, through people. There is no truth in that tormenting being. That is what you are looking at in the church. The church influenced tormenting laws that exist. I am against them.

You have God's reasonable peacful mind in you, allowing me to express myself.

Are you suggesting you are expressing yourself through me? If you do, you have grossly mistaken my hatred of religion.

That is a good thing. That is what I want to see. Eternal torment is not from God's mind.
You're the one being tormented by me. You can't leave me alone. You're obsessed with converting me and you have no knowledge if what is in your ghosts mind. You're a liar.

The adversary is tormented in that beings mind knowing what is going to happen on the last day. That being torments people, through people. There is no truth in that tormenting being.

Don't threaten people with your hideous prediction of some difficult experience on your stupid last day. Its not gonna happen. The arrogance of you to project what something you have no foreseeable knowledge of is extremely vain and presumptuous. It's a lie also.

That is what you are looking at in the church. The church influenced tormenting laws that exist. I am against them.

It's a shame you're not against the lies you peddle as fact.
No one wants you to confirm yourself as another delusional godbotherer. The whole religious movement is losing favour when idiots like you r represent it.

If your religion gives you comfort, or you think it gives your life meaning, then I am happy for you. The problem comes when religious people demand that everybody shares their belief. There have been countless wars caused by that.
Very interesting post because I tend to find on forums that Atheists often claim to be the Biblical experts!!

As for wars, in the

Encyclopedia of Wars, of the 1,763 documented wars in human history, 123 were considered religious wars, a little under 7%.

I should add, I'm agnostic.

Very interesting post because I tend to find on forums that Atheists often claim to be the Biblical experts!!

As for wars, in the

Encyclopedia of Wars, of the 1,763 documented wars in human history, 123 were considered religious wars, a little under 7%.

I should add, I'm agnostic.
I wouldn't be surprised to find that most atheiest know quite a bit more about what is actually in the bible than those who claim christianity.

Dear BreezeWood

It is a mutual process.

We know we are sinners and are only saved by our Savior.

no, i find your posts to be very deceitful -

1632962837206.png

you live in fantasyland.

I am an Atheist, because faith doesn't establish anything.

I don't have his phone number, e-mail or even vapors from this made up being who is believed to have created the king of hate and war, the tree of knowledge that is forbidden to eat from and do nothing for thousands of years while human have wars, pestilence and misery, with no end in sight, what a god!

Since there is no evidence that one of the made up gods are real, I don't waste my time worrying about it.

It feels so good to be a freethinking being, not beholden to politics, ideology and faith, what a life it is to be free of the useless made up crap!

Now the predictable replies will come storming in..... :cool:
It must be awful with no purpose in life.

I wouldn't be surprised to find that most atheiest know quite a bit more about what is actually in the bible than those who claim christianity.
That's most likely true......still doesnt mean anything. God exists regardless of what Joe 6 pack knows about the Bible

It must be awful not to be able to find any purpose in life outside of an iron age mythology.
Even worse is not being able to seek and find God although people have been doing this even well before the Iron Age. To this day, some both seek and find. It's not that hard, we've been doing it from the beginning.

Even worse is not being able to seek and find God although people have been doing this even well before the Iron Age.
Any god? Or just the right one? In any way? Or are there just a few correct ways, or even only one? I sense a lot of rules coming down the pike. Like, the goat god that needs baby sacrifices? Hmm, no, that god's no good, right? But what if I insisted he were the ONLY god? Better? No?

Of course people have been doing it since forever. It's an artifact of ego, ignorance, and innate desire to see patterns and to anthropomorphize events in nature. We are basically hardwired to believe utter nonsense. That nonsense helped keep us alive, when we were living a subsistence existence with a 30 year lifespan, spending nearly all our waking hours acquiring food and keeping ourselves alive. The desire to live forever is just an artifact of our sentience. Our introspective self awareness.

Even worse is not being able to seek and find God although people have been doing this even well before the Iron Age. To this day, some both seek and find. It's not that hard, we've been doing it from the beginning.

the above is a fallacy, the heavens require purity for them to have a response - sinners need not amply.

faith is only as valid as the achievement the faith provided. the path to purity.

So what's the point of Life?
My life, or life in general?

Asking "What is the point of life in general?" is like asking, "What's the point of the solar system?" There does not have to be a "point".

What's the point of MY life? Well, I enjoy a great many things. Love my family, too. On any given day, there are reasons I am happy to be alive and get out of bed to greet the day.

That's good enough for me. Not for you, though?

My life, or life in general?

Asking "What is the point of life in general?" is like asking, "What's the point of the solar system?" There does not have to be a "point".

What's the point of MY life? Well, I enjoy a great many things. Love my family, too. On any given day, there are reasons I am happy to be alive and get out of bed to greet the day.

That's good enough for me. Not for you, though?
First a lefty that's happy?.....with climate change and all the racism and sexism out there? I always though you guys invented crises because you don't like happiness

I'm happy too, but there is more to life. Jesus loves you, no matter what screwed up thing you have done.

"there is more to life"

I kind of thought the dangling carrot was the afterlife. AFTER. life. Not during. If no promise of afterlife, there would not be any Christians.
We that's the whole point of christianity...the afterlife...same with jews and Muslims. But on Earth.....no God....then no morality, qere just animals with no purpose, and animals in the wild are....vicious and messy

Forum List

Back