Why an atheist

That's a very poor, old excuse to hate atheists. Why do you think it would never have happen if God was present? There's no evidence to say atheism creates violence etc. I'm not a violent person and there was plenty of religion there at the time.
God doesn't stop wars and the lengthy history of wars fought in the name of God including millions that died, proves God is irrelevant. In the old testament you can read how your God sentenced thousands to death by slaughter.
Wheres your theory that God protected those people against the evils of, not atheism, BUT THAT MERCIFUL GOD YOU BELIEVE IN.
You must see your logic is seriously flawed. If your God had any morals it would never have happened yet here you are suggesting he is the giver of morals.

Can't you see how ridiculous you sound?

First your post is ridiculous......where did I say I hate atheists? Where did I say atheism creates violence? you are asking questions noone was talking about.

The question is if there is no God........how do you have morality? So tell me......if people in the US voted for slavery.....then that's ok by you, correct?

Because we are letting humans.......humans mind you...people that are horrible and awful......determine what's right and what's wrong......

That's a very poor, old excuse to hate atheists. Why do you think it would never have happen if God was present? There's no evidence to say atheism creates violence etc. I'm not a violent person and there was plenty of religion there at the time.
God doesn't stop wars and the lengthy history of wars fought in the name of God including millions that died, proves God is irrelevant. In the old testament you can read how your God sentenced thousands to death by slaughter.
Wheres your theory that God protected those people against the evils of, not atheism, BUT THAT MERCIFUL GOD YOU BELIEVE IN.
You must see your logic is seriously flawed. If your God had any morals it would never have happened yet here you are suggesting he is the giver of morals.

Can't you see how ridiculous you sound?

First your post is ridiculous......where did I say I hate atheists? Where did I say atheism creates violence? you are asking questions noone was talking about.

The question is if there is no God........how do you have morality? So tell me......if people in the US voted for slavery.....then that's ok by you, correct?

Because we are letting humans.......humans mind you...people that are horrible and awful......determine what's right and what's wrong......
Jesus saw all of that counseling people to do ask and receive. God did not use or make money when he gave to us what is. God will get rid of money when he comes into our mind. Will money exist when God's mind is in all of us? Can you honestly say yes, when God never made it, never calling money very good? Money makes people to be independent one from the other. People make that to be a good thing. Lucifer is independent of God. That being made a big mistake. Money makes us to be independent of each other, being god's image. Wouldn't that also be a big mistake? Money is making us to feel the same way, that Satan feels.

Last edited:
Sure, but I asked you with no God, how do you determine morality?
The point is, different societies have deemed awful things ok......soooooo what's the basis to say they are wrong ?

there is no recorded god - nothing left behind by the 1st century itinerant if that is your source and should be for you to realize your own morality was their purpose in doing so - to be judged by your own accord.

4th century christianity is no more a choice than any other.

there is no recorded god - nothing left behind by the 1st century itinerant if that is your source and should be for you to realize your own morality was their purpose in doing so - to be judged by your own accord.

Ok, that's not the issue.....without God, how do you determine morality?

Notice that christanity got rid of most of the bullshit in the world......canabalism, human sacrifice, all kinds of atrocities people would do to their own tribes........awful awful stuff.......
And with Christianity in the world......what are the worst people in history since Christianity? Hitler, Stalin, and Mao?
so if the world is Godless.........what do you think will happen?

Ok, that's not the issue.....without God, how do you determine morality?

Notice that christanity got rid of most of the bullshit in the world......canabalism, human sacrifice, all kinds of atrocities people would do to their own tribes........awful awful stuff.......
And with Christianity in the world......what are the worst people in history since Christianity? Hitler, Stalin, and Mao?
so if the world is Godless.........what do you think will hap

christianity - are those that crucified the 1st century itinerant ...

1633039100859.png

and have been doing the same ever since.

you missed the point also - what from your savior was left by them for posterity - certainly not your book.

You miss the point. Seek and find God instead of laying out every reason you can think of why you don't want to do it.
Why in the world would i do something silly like that? Plus, you would almost certainly just reject my god as fake anyway, just as you do with thousands of others. So you are not being very honest.

Sure, but I asked you with no God, how do you determine morality?
Same way you do, even when you are pretending to defer to god. I am not a drooling retard, so i understand that suffering feels the same to others as it does to me. The only difference is you pretend you get your morality from an iron age myth. You don't.

You would reject my god
God is one. There may be thousands of perspectives, but God is one. When you have an experience of God I would be very interested in your perspective. Hopefully among the "thousands of Gods" you reference, you are including the Hopi Gods. Among the Native Americans, I think I have been fascinated most by their religious beliefs, but they are certainly not the only tribe.

christianity - are those that crucified the 1st century itinerant ...

View attachment 545785
and have been doing the same ever since.

you missed the point also - what from your savior was left by them for posterity - certainly not your book.
Again, nothing to do with the argument.
People use things all the time for bad purposes.....because people are people and you want to let them determine good and evil?

thank you for proving my point

Same way you do, even when you are pretending to defer to god. I am not a drooling retard, so i understand that suffering feels the same to others as it does to me. The only difference is you pretend you get your morality from an iron age myth. You don't.
Explain Hitler, Stalin, and Mao and their killers?
Where do they get their morality?

God is one. There may be thousands of perspectives, but God is one.
So i will just worship Apollo. All good, right?

I realize this discussion with you is pointless. Being that you are talking about an undefined and boundless magical idea, you can put the goalposts anywhere you like at any time. You can sprinkle the god magic sprinkles on anything. Anytime. Because a magical idea can be anything you want it to be.

Jesus knows what morality is. A person who does not have Jesus in their mind, will not know what morality is. They will stab at the nude form and various sexuality names. God made the nude form. God made for the possibility for sex. Fallen beings hate both. Fallen beings are not moral. Fallen beings have no self control. They give guilt and condemn people through people. Devils don't know how to counsel, comfort, or edify anyone. Devils hate peace. The mind of Jesus is not in their mind.

Explain Hitler, Stalin, and Mao and their killers?
Where do they get their morality?
Sure, explain the witch burners and where they got their morality.

I think you may be looking in the mirror. But I do agree discussion between us has always been pointless.

So i have one guy telling me i cant have morality without believing his favorite iron age mythology, and another guy telling me my life is pointless without his favorite iron age mythology. Its pretty clear who the arrogant and insulting parties are, here.

Sure, explain the witch burners and where they got their morality.
Well they were wrong.......they killed for a religious reason.......Christians don't do that in civilized countries (maybe a few in Africa or the ME somewhere).....But with science we have eliminated most of the superstition that leads to it.....that's why Christians actually love science and it works well for them in the abortion debate.....thank you science. But again those Witch Burners are people and they lived in a society that allowed that......Now that we know witches aren't real........it's not really an issue.

But Stalin, Hitler, and Mao killed people not on religious grounds..........or scientific reasons.........it was purely political.......that's why it's the most evil and the least effective killing to defend....

Christians don't do that in civilized countries
Not anymore, thanks to superior, secular morality. 2000+ years of the Bible...and we had to wait until the 18th century to end that practice in western countries. Surely you see that the iron age mythology does not deserve the credit for that. In fact, it was squashed IN SPITE of the mythology.

Forum List

Back