Why Americans will never kneel before Britain

rupol2000

Gold Member
Aug 22, 2021
Despite the fact that Britain once again put the tentacles of the communist octopus into the body of America, I believe that Americans will never submit to Britain. They kicked them out twice, and they will kick them out a third time.

The main reason for this is the American spirit, which opposes the British trade and slavery.

In those days, Britain was still strong, now it has even lost its primacy on the seas.

All they have left is dastardly intrigues through Democrats and Trumpsters. But the American people won't take it long. As soon as the scams are revealed, Britain will lose what is left of it.
The end of Britain is coming. Their authorities will answer for everything: for the enslavement of the Americans, and for the genocides in India, and for the dirty deeds in Europe that destroyed the Spring of Nations.

You kneel to Canada. Your cops love our cops. What does that mean for the U.S Constitution?

Despite the fact that Britain once again put the tentacles of the communist octopus into the body of America, I believe that Americans will never submit to Britain. They kicked them out twice, and they will kick them out a third time.

The main reason for this is the American spirit, which opposes the British trade and slavery.

In those days, Britain was still strong, now it has even lost its primacy on the seas.

All they have left is dastardly intrigues through Democrats and Trumpsters. But the American people won't take it long. As soon as the scams are revealed, Britain will lose what is left of it.
The end of Britain is coming. Their authorities will answer for everything: for the enslavement of the Americans, and for the genocides in India, and for the dirty deeds in Europe that destroyed the Spring of Nations.
^ This is what insanity looks like on paper. Its interesting how you can see insanity with just a few written words. You dont even need to be a doctor; we all know it when we see it.

Britain?
Don't they have a king and royal family to worship?
I find that the most disgusting form of class warfare of all. That's not diversity.

While the rest of the world moves towards diversity and equality, Britain remains a cesspool of privilege and division.
Sad.

• Funny
Reactions: cnm
Britain?
Don't they have a king and royal family to worship?
I find that the most disgusting form of class warfare of all. That's not diversity.

While the rest of the world moves towards diversity and equality, Britain remains a cesspool of privilege and division.
Sad.

It needn’t bother you.

But you could always return Prince Harry to his rightful place. Hijacked as he was by that ruthless third rate actress, who had the hubris to think she could usurp a system in place for a thousand years.

• Funny
Reactions: cnm

What a bizarre thread.

Forum List

Back