Who’s the Worst President?

Worst President

• Total voters
The worst?

1. James Buchannan - for allowing Union capabilities and positioning to erode in the lead-up to the Civil War
2. Donald Trump - for breaking a long-standing tradition of peaceful transfer of power and for inciting the Insurrection of January 6, 2021
3. Richard Nixon - for allowing the country to tear itself apart over his unconscionable behavior related to Watergate
4. Jimmy Carter - for the shame of the 444 day-long Iranian Hostage Crisis and for the 21%+ Inflation Rate during his administration
5. Ulysses S. Grant - for the corruption and scandal associated with his administration

----------

Mind you, I'd trust the word of Jimmy Carter over that of damned-near any other President in US history; it's just that he was a bad President.

And I and the nation are grateful to Ulysses S. Grant for his persistence in bringing the Civil War to a close; it's just that he was a bad President.

Last edited:
The worst?

1. James Buchannan - for allowing Union capabilities and positioning to erode in the lead-up to the Civil War
2. Donald Trump - for breaking a long-standing tradition of peaceful transfer of power and for inciting the Insurrection of January 6, 2021
3. Richard Nixon - for allowing the country to tear itself apart over his unconscionable behavior related to Watergate
4. Jimmy Carter - for the shame of the 444 day-long Iranian Hostage Crisis and for the 21%+ Inflation Rate during his administration
5. Ulysses S. Grant - for the corruption and scandal associated with his administration

----------

Mind you, I'd trust the word of Jimmy Carter over that of damned-near any other President in US history; it's just that he was a bad President.

And I and the nation are grateful to Ulysses S. Grant for his persistence in bringing the Civil War to a close; it's just that he was a bad President.

You need a manure spreader for all of that horseshit? You totally ignore:

1. Barack Obama: giving guns to drug cartels that were then used to kill American border agents
1.1 Barack Obama: using the FBI to spy on a presidential campaign
1.2 Hillary Clinton: Paying Russia for disinformation on a presidential candidate
2. Joe Biden: giving our terrorist enemies BILLIONS of dollars of American arms
3. Bill Clinton: Lying under oath

The worst?

----------

you hitlerjugend love your Fuhrer Bidumb..you are cultists ...Bidumb is only 8 months in and destroying the US

...Obama is anti-white/cop/America--I have linked it many times.....and Bidumb is carrying on their destruction of the US.......

The worst?

----------

You don't get what "...of the three" means?

You don't get what "...of the three" means?

You're talking to someone that ignored ears giving drug cartels guns or Biden giving terrorists guns. You really think he could comprehend your OP? He actually ranks an unarmed entry of the capital by people holding Trump flags above giving guns to our enemies.

He's a fucking moron.

You're talking to someone that ignored ears giving drug cartels guns or Biden giving terrorists guns. You really think he could comprehend your OP? He actually ranks an unarmed entry of the capital by people holding Trump flags above giving guns to our enemies.

He's a fucking moron.
Fast and Furious was one of the DUMBASS Ops ever ...a 6 year old would know they wouldn't be able to trace those firearms

The worst?

----------

Obama broke the peaceful transfer of power by spying on Trump.

Worst POTUS of the three.

Without a doubt, Biddum hands down.
  • Jimmy was hapless, but at least meant well.
  • Bammy was a foreign commie fascist, but at least he was deliberately cognizant and knew what he was doing.
  • But Joe Bidden is like a deer which wandered into a convenience store then quickly found himself trapped in the aisle. He doesn't know where he is, he doesn't know where to go, and worst of all, he has no idea how to get out of there cleanly in one piece without taking half the store with him.

Forum List

Back