Who’s the Worst President?

Worst President

• Total voters
Idiot, the entire UN voted to go into Iraq, there was nothing illegal about it, and they knew there were WMDs there, Saddam had used them, and they eventually found them, what was left of them, buried out in the desert.

It's kinda funny Dems defend Saddam saying he didn't have WMD's when he USED THEM 10 times before, as per Sandy Berger, Clinton's national security advisor.

Idiot, the entire UN voted to go into Iraq, there was nothing illegal about it, and they knew there were WMDs there, Saddam had used them, and they eventually found them, what was left of them, buried out in the desert.
You are blatantly lying
The UN did not support our invasion of Iraq and urged Bush to hold off.
Bush invaded before it could be proven Iraq did not have WMDs

Yes I'm not a Democrat either..... in fact I voted for Jill Stein in 2016. Go chew on that Huckleberry.

I didn't say you were a democrat nor do I give a fuck. I want you to explain why Bush is the liar when a dozen dirty dems said the same thing.

Where did you call THEM liars as well?

The president considered to be the worst in the previous century was Buchanan. The worst president in modern times is currently in the office.

I didn't say you were a democrat nor do I give a fuck. I want you to explain why Bush is the liar when a dozen dirty dems said the same thing.

Where did you call THEM liars as well?
You implied it ....
and I know about all the Democrats that voted for the Iraq War including Clinton, Biden, John Kerry ....Obama would have but he wasn't a senator yet.

I remember one Democrat Senator Russ Feingold was the only Senator to vote against the Patriot Act.

After the Unconditional Surrender of Afghanistan, for his next act, Biden will collapse the US economy at the behest of his CCP owners

I know about all the Democrats that voted for the Iraq War including Clinton bottom John Kerry Obama would have but he wasn't a senator yet
A lie

Obama was famous for his rejection of the Iraq War. It helped get him elected

What I am opposed to is a dumb war. What I am opposed to is a rash war. What I am opposed to is the cynical attempt by Richard Perle and Paul Wolfowitz and other armchair, weekend warriors in this administration to shove their own ideological agendas down our throats, irrespective of the costs in lives lost and in hardships borne.

What I am opposed to is the attempt by political hacks like Karl Rove to distract us from a rise in the uninsured, a rise in the poverty rate, a drop in the median income — to distract us from corporate scandals and a stock market that has just gone through the worst month since the Great Depression. That's what I'm opposed to. A dumb war. A rash war. A war based not on reason but on passion, not on principle but on politics.

It's kinda funny Dems defend Saddam saying he didn't have WMD's when he USED THEM 10 times before, as per Sandy Berger, Clinton's national security advisor.
Agnew was never President.
Thanks for chimin' in, though...
Well he was halfway right though.He has an excellent argument that Nixon was the worst president. Most Americans are so stupid they don’t realise most of our presidents from at least the 20th were all mass murderers who committed genocide against civilians of other countries and were evil demonic monsters.their crimes rival Hitlers.politicians especially presidents are never held accountable for their crimes,they always get off Scott free.

Nixon was one of the biggest bastard demonic presidents of them all. America is in the mess it is today because of him,he took us off the gold standard and expanded the war in Vietnam and don’t give me that shit that he ended it,he ended nothing,had he had his way he would have dragged it on fir another ten years,the America people ended it not Nixon.He let it it drag on for another four years.he could have ended it in 69 had he wanted to.It was not the NVA or the Vietcong thst murdered 58,000 Americans it was Nixon and his pal LBJ.

A lie

Obama was famous for his rejection of the Iraq War. It helped get him elected

Obama was all about strategy.

Worst POTUS of the three.

You left out Trump, azzhat.

67133550_2287999381237651_6751473969796218880_n.jpg

Forum List

Back