whoopi calls unborn babies toxic thing

I stopped reading when the pop up ad for the site asked if they could send me stuff, and the choices were "no, I'm a liberal" and "yes, please".

Sorry, but I'm not gonna read a link from such a wildly biased site.

Unwanted pregnancies can and should always be prevented. No surprises anymore. All women who chose not to have kids should be rewarded.

You can guarantee that Whoopi did not say this.
sorry... she did

Staunch abortion supporter Whoopi Goldberg appeared to refer to preborn children as “toxic things” on a recent podcast with former CNN journalist Chris Cuomo.

The pair were discussing the Supreme Court decision overturning Roe v. Wade, with Goldberg striking back at people who criticized her pro-abortion advocacy. “People make their decisions about why they hate your guts. People hate my guts – they say, ‘You’re always talking about the negative aspect of stuff,’” she said. “Well you know, I think it is negative that you changed a law that’s 50 years old that you didn’t do enough homework about to see what the consequences were gonna be for women — not Black women, or Asian women or Hispanic women, just women in general. You changed the law without even saying, without even having the information of what that means for someone who has a difficulty in the pregnancy that requires that they not keep this toxic thing in.” (emphasis added)

She continued, “And you think because there’s a heartbeat — you think there’s a heartbeat — you’re not thinking about, is the child viable? Does this child have a brain, and hands, and arms? You’re not thinking about any of that.

sorry... she did

Staunch abortion supporter Whoopi Goldberg appeared to refer to preborn children as “toxic things” on a recent podcast with former CNN journalist Chris Cuomo.

The pair were discussing the Supreme Court decision overturning Roe v. Wade, with Goldberg striking back at people who criticized her pro-abortion advocacy. “People make their decisions about why they hate your guts. People hate my guts – they say, ‘You’re always talking about the negative aspect of stuff,’” she said. “Well you know, I think it is negative that you changed a law that’s 50 years old that you didn’t do enough homework about to see what the consequences were gonna be for women — not Black women, or Asian women or Hispanic women, just women in general. You changed the law without even saying, without even having the information of what that means for someone who has a difficulty in the pregnancy that requires that they not keep this toxic thing in.” (emphasis added)

She continued, “And you think because there’s a heartbeat — you think there’s a heartbeat — you’re not thinking about, is the child viable? Does this child have a brain, and hands, and arms? You’re not thinking about any of that.
whoopi is trash

actually abstinence should be practiced a lot more.
The cure for abortion

66e9b7c9-a97f-4ba4-b423-5b6f897e6249_1.bebffa3e650ec16a8a757adaf9ace970.jpeg

I stopped reading when the pop up ad for the site asked if they could send me stuff, and the choices were "no, I'm a liberal" and "yes, please".

Sorry, but I'm not gonna read a link from such a wildly biased site.
So, Whoopi didn’t say that?

sorry... she did

That woman is just plain vile.

Hell, you don't even have to buy them. A lot of states give them away free and there are websites that will send you condoms.

Or, if you're in a situation where you can have sex and can't do it safely then simply don't do it.

I'm 47 and never wanted to have a kid and I never have. I've turned down sex because I didn't have protection.

Great another white guy thread trying to whitesplain something.

Forum List

Back