Ukrainian troops overrun Russian forces, break through lines in recently annexed Kherson

EvilEyeFleegle

Dogpatch USA
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 2, 2017
Twin Falls Idaho
Good news? Bad news? How long will Putin take this ass-whippin'? His fake vote says that the Ukraine has now directly attacked Russian soil.

Your move Vlad~

A Ukrainian counteroffensive that already has reclaimed thousands of miles is breaking through Russian lines in the southern Kherson region recently annexed by Moscow, Kremlin-installed officials said.
Vladimir Saldo, the Russian-picked head of the Kherson province, said on state television that multiple settlements about 70 miles northeast of the city of Kherson on the Dnieper River have been overrun.
"It's tense, let's put it that way," Saldo said in a translation by Reuters.
Russian Defense Ministry spokesman Igor Konashenkov said in his daily briefing that “with superior tank units ... the enemy managed to penetrate into the depths of our defense.” But Konashenkov said Russian troops had fallen back to a defensive position and "continue to inflict massive fire damage” on Kyiv’s forces.
The deputy head of the regional administration, Kirill Stremousov, said Ukraine forces “have broken through a little deeper," but wrote on Telegram that "everything is under control."

Ukraine also reported making inroads in the Luhansk province days after reclaiming the strategic eastern city of Lyman in the Donetsk province near the border with Luhansk.

Good news? Bad news? How long will Putin take this ass-whippin'? His fake vote says that the Ukraine has now directly attacked Russian soil.

Your move Vlad~

A Ukrainian counteroffensive that already has reclaimed thousands of miles is breaking through Russian lines in the southern Kherson region recently annexed by Moscow, Kremlin-installed officials said.
Vladimir Saldo, the Russian-picked head of the Kherson province, said on state television that multiple settlements about 70 miles northeast of the city of Kherson on the Dnieper River have been overrun.
Russian Defense Ministry spokesman Igor Konashenkov said in his daily briefing that “with superior tank units ... the enemy managed to penetrate into the depths of our defense.” But Konashenkov said Russian troops had fallen back to a defensive position and "continue to inflict massive fire damage” on Kyiv’s forces.
The deputy head of the regional administration, Kirill Stremousov, said Ukraine forces “have broken through a little deeper," but wrote on Telegram that "everything is under control."

Ukraine also reported making inroads in the Luhansk province days after reclaiming the strategic eastern city of Lyman in the Donetsk province near the border with Luhansk.
Screw Vlad. He needs to pull out and go home.

Your move Vlad~

Wait, they had an election, but you support the use of troops to deny the results?

Screw Vlad. He needs to pull out and go home.
You're right..he should. But can he? His whole image is at stake here. If the Ukraine were smart they'd figure out some sort of face-saving mechanism..like we did..with the Vietnam war~Maybe concede the Crimea or something.

Wait, they had an election, but you support the use of troops to deny the results?
Yeah..an election where they literally forced people to vote at gunpoint. Why are you so pro-Russian? It escapes me that you could put forth these obvious lies as some sort of fig leaf. No one is buying it..no one, not even you most likely~

Yeah..an election where they literally forced people to vote at gunpoint.

Really?

Let's see you back that up?

I've been Anti-Russia since the 70's. I've opposed Putin at every step in his illegal invasion.

BUT it looks to me like you are engaged in outright propaganda.

And the fact that you move to this seriously makes me question your intent.

Why are you so pro-Russian? It escapes me that you could put forth these obvious lies as some sort of fig leaf. No one is buying it..no one, not even you most likely~

When have I been "pro-Russian?"

Because I support free and fair elections?

You of the radical left love to demand that we prove you cheated in the 2020 election - yet you bristle that you should have to support your claims of election issues in the Donbass

Really it just looks like the results didn't go the way you wanted, so you advocate violence. Because you don't actually support elections, you support your side winning through any means necessary.

Really?

I've been Anti-Russia since the 70's. I've opposed Putin at every step in his illegal invasion.

You of the radical left love to demand that we prove you cheated in the 2020 election - yet you bristle that you should have to support your claims of election issues in the Donbass

Really it just looks like the results didn't go the way you wanted, so you advocate violence. Because you don't actually support elections, you support your side winning through any means necessary.

LOL@radical left! Probably not dufus.

Your links are propaganda..you do know this right?

So one must wonder why you're such a Russian apologist---is it a Trump thing/ Just askin'...as Trump do love him some Putin~

You actually support sham elections? I mean, Putin didn't even try to hide it really. Oh well...keep on trying that lame spin.

It amuses~

LOL@radical left! Probably not dufus.

Your links are propaganda..you do know this right?

So one must wonder why you're such a Russian apologist---is it a Trump thing/ Just askin'...as Trump do love him some Putin~

You actually support sham elections? I mean, Putin didn't even try to hide it really. Oh well...keep on trying that lame spin.

It amuses~
Well contrasted to your links..

Oh wait, you didn't have any links.

YOU claimed that Russia was forcing people to "vote at gunpoint." Assumedly to join Russia. Did you back this up? Of course not.

The election didn't go the way you wanted, so you you start in with propaganda and you promote violence.

At least you're consistent.

Well contrasted to your links..

Oh wait, you didn't have any links.

YOU claimed that Russia was forcing people to "vote at gunpoint." Assumedly to join Russia. Did you back this up? Of course not.

The election didn't go the way you wanted, so you you start in with propaganda and you promote violence.

At least you're consistent.
A bit late to the gate dufus.---attached links within minutes and before your post. Got to say though..given the plethora of info available why you would really bother....ya know, you could just Google 'elections gunpoint Ukraine'.....and hang your lil head...but no...that really isn't your thing..facts and all.

At least you're consistent~

Really?

He won 99% in one of the oblasts.

These were the same type of elections they had in the USSR.

Oh..wait...I guess i got carried away. Knowing you have zero interest in the truth..a common-place truth that the entire world knows..but you don't

The off-ramp is the 1905 Russian-Japanese War.

Russia gets humiliated and the czar Putin gets overthrown.
A riif on that probably..unless Putin saves face....the oligarchs that really rule Russia will remove him. No percentage in being rich in the post-apocalyptic world after all.

If it weren't for Obama and Biden, Putin would never have invaded in the first place, and Biden's foot dragging kept this from happening a long time ago. Black Rock and the other bankers must be in panic mode about now, and lobbying hard for a the usual Federal bailout. The GOP is falling all over itself trying to appease them.

The off-ramp is the 1905 Russian-Japanese War.

Russia gets humiliated and the czar Putin gets overthrown.

Tsar Nicholas didn't have the power to destroy life on earth. If he had, he would have annihilated Japan and he would have had absolutely no mercy like we did.

Russia alone can end civilization.

Forum List

Back