Whole Foods Opens Asian-Themed 'Yellow Fever' Restaurant

I think its hilarious but like Whole Foods full of douche bags males in skinny jeans with their hair in man buns....NOT my kind of place!

Yea but if it's full of hot Asian girls in bikinis, count me in!

Whole Foods Faces Internet Backlash for Opening Asian-Themed 'Yellow Fever' Restaurant

How about "Mongrel Horde"?

"Inscrutable Squint"?

I myself would favor an Irish-themed deli named "Drunken Mick" with no problem. Why are you people so damned sensitive?

Did you know that Brazil nuts are still called "Niqqer Toes"?

Mein Gott. Grow-the-fuck-up.
Of course you would. Do you also approve of the association with a deadly disease?
Are you in your safe space, I certainly hope so

Whole Foods Faces Internet Backlash for Opening Asian-Themed 'Yellow Fever' Restaurant

"Inscrutable Squint"?

I myself would favor an Irish-themed deli named "Drunken Mick" with no problem. Why are you people so damned sensitive?

Of course you would. Do you also approve of the association with a deadly disease?

I would not associate Oriental food with a deadly disease, although there have been instances of fire and flood.

Sushi Fever, Las Vegas
Fever Restaurant, Santa Lucia
Pho's Fever, Jacksonville

I think people like getting feverish with their meals.

Yabbut none of those are infectious deadly diseases.

One of my favorite breakfast restaurants is called "Mary's". But I wouldn't go near the place if it were called "Typhoid Mary's".
Where's your sense of adventure, Pogo?
I guess Yellow Fever isn't a disease that rings bells with me. Malaria, typhoid, smallpox, sure. It just doesn't have associations for me. So I'm politically insensitive about it. I'll try to take everyone's word for it, though, that it's just terrible.

It's hard to believe there's actually two folks here who never heard of Yellow Fever. Spread by mosquitoes, called "yellow" because of the damage it does to the liver. Kills tens of thousands annually and inoculation against it is required to travel to certain countries. Periodic epidemics over several centuries.

The whole (hee hee) idea of naming a restaurant after a disease like that is just bizarre.

How about Jeffrey Dahmer’s delights, Testicles of the world… Fried

Sushi Fever, Las Vegas

One of my favorite breakfast restaurants is called "Mary's". But I wouldn't go near the place if it were called "Typhoid Mary's".
I guess Yellow Fever isn't a disease that rings bells with me. Malaria, typhoid, smallpox, sure. It just doesn't have associations for me. So I'm politically insensitive about it. I'll try to take everyone's word for it, though, that it's just terrible.

It's hard to believe there's actually two folks here who never heard of Yellow Fever. Spread by mosquitoes, called "yellow" because of the damage it does to the liver. Kills tens of thousands annually and inoculation against it is required to travel to certain countries. Periodic epidemics over several centuries.

The whole (hee hee) idea of naming a restaurant after a disease like that is just bizarre.
Urban Dictionary: yellow fever

I think the politically correct pussies have their panties in a bunch over this...
Did it fly right over your head?

"Inscrutable Squint"?

I would not associate Oriental food with a deadly disease, although there have been instances of fire and flood.

Yeah well you'd be forced to associate it if the restaurant were named after that disease.

Imagine going to the "Cancer Café" or "Dave's Daiquiris and Diarrhea".

Sushi Fever, Las Vegas

Oh I dunno. The old Russian restaurant here offered a drink named "Bad Kidney".

We have a WF just opened across the street. Upped our property value by 20%.
I sit in the parking lot with Rush Limbaugh turned up loud on the radio while my wife shops there.

I met Mary Matalin coming out of the Ho Foods in New Orleans (on Magazine).

"Inscrutable Squint"?

Yeah well you'd be forced to associate it if the restaurant were named after that disease.

Diarrhea café… Most any place in Mexico?

"Inscrutable Squint"?

takeaway.jpg

Place that specializes in fried chicken, watermelon with grape soda… The sickle cell?

Sushi Fever, Las Vegas

Pardon me. I knew what "yellow fever" the disease is, I just thought there was some other meaning that I wasn't getting.

Most Indian reservation restaurants have an all liquid menu… Anything with alcohol in it as long as it’s Lysol

Sushi Fever, Las Vegas

Pardon me. I knew what "yellow fever" the disease is, I just thought there was some other meaning that I wasn't getting.
Oh!!! now you done it. He’s gonna call you a racist from his safe space