Who will win the January 5th election in GA? (Poll)

Which party will control the senate in 2021?

• Republicans

Votes: 16 57.1%
  • Democrats

Votes: 12 42.9%

• Total voters
The GA senate special election on January 5th looks to be very close. Various Polls have all candidates winning.
The majority of "polls" were wrong in November, so polls are a business and not honest, i.e you get the answer you pay for.

538 says democrats win both.

realclear shows Loeffler winning

Betting odds say the GOP wins.

Breitbart shows Loeffler winning and Perdue losing, so its still a GOP senate.
Are Republicans going to participate in a corrupt process in a corrupt state?
Huh? What corrupt process? (i.e. proven in what court)

p.s. Republicans are in-charge of the "corrupt process" (in GA). So WTF is your problem?

Great thing is the Americans just need to win 1 seat, the demoncraps need BOTH seats just to hit 50 seats. I think Loeffler wins easily and Perdue already beat that clown Ossoff but because of the fraud didn't hit 50.1%.

Huh? What corrupt process? (i.e. proven in what court) p.s. Republicans are in-charge of the "corrupt process" (in GA). So WTF is your problem?
Trump said that the whole system is corrupt and the GA Republican Party is a herd of RINOs. Didn't you get the memo?

Huh? What corrupt process? (i.e. proven in what court) p.s. Republicans are in-charge of the "corrupt process" (in GA). So WTF is your problem?
Trump said that the whole system is corrupt and the GA Republican Party is a herd of RINOs. Didn't you get the memo?
1. Stupid is as stupid does. If the GA et.al. GOP are a bunch of dumbasses they should ask FL how to clean up their voting processes
2. Trump says too many stupid things, please don't make me list them all. The whole system is not corrupt, TX & FL and probably a few more are fine except in some of the big cities.
3. If 2020 isn't a wake-up call to fix the voting systems then the GOP deserves to lose.

Unless a Republican is handcuffed to a Democrat poll worker, the Rep senators will win in a landslide. Otherwise the Dems will cheat their was to victory again.

Corporate USA will win they always win....They will get billions more next year no matter who is in Congress.
As an economist you should be happy when corporations win, otherwise there would be a lot of unemployed starving homeless people.
Perdue's stock broker if he wins. He then can continue to trade on inside information.

Unless a Republican is handcuffed to a Democrat poll worker, the Rep senators will win in a landslide. Otherwise the Dems will cheat their was to victory again.
When did the Democrats cheat the first time?

Oh, you meant when they had more votes than the old white party scared of change.

Corporate USA will win they always win....They will get billions more next year no matter who is in Congress.
As an economist you should be happy when corporations win, otherwise there would be a lot of unemployed starving homeless people.
Perdue's stock broker if he wins. He then can continue to trade on inside information.
Perdue's inside info?! That's a funny reply considering the pay-to-play cash cow the Bidens have for many years.
Which is worse? (hint: the Biden's since they are selling us out for cash)

I'm more confident in Warnock winning than Ossoff.

Both these Republican candidates are as corrupt as the day is long, but the republican voters are as corrupt as they are, so I'm not sure.

The Dems have a good shot at taking it.

McConnell keeps his slim majority = more congressional grid lock. Democrats take those two seats = things get done in congress.

Yeah, it is those “things” that get done that will destroy our country. Biden/Harris are petulant kooks, particularly Harris, who will be completely taking over in relatively short order and likely calling the shots from day one. We can’t give the children the keys to the bus with no restrictions in place. They will most certaintly run us off a cliff. The GOP controlling the Senate is like having a sensible adult in the front seat to keep them in check.

Last edited:

Both these Republican candidates are as corrupt as the day is long, but the republican voters are as corrupt as they are, so I'm not sure.

The party of Hillary Clinton and Obama calling Republicans “corrupt”. Now that is some funny stuff there.

Democrats are free loaders with no morals. Many are non-religious and are completely fine with the lower-end of their party looting and rioting. Those who see themselves above actually taking to the streets to the same immoral and childish things at a slightly more white collar level, albeit just as immoral. They vote to take money from those that made it and give it to themselves because in their wee-little minds, that is “fair”.

Perdue's inside info?! That's a funny reply considering the pay-to-play cash cow the Bidens have for many years.
What pay to play facts do you have. So far you just have wingnut false accusations from the loser side.

Jelli much.

The party of Hillary Clinton and Obama calling Republicans “corrupt”. Now that is some funny stuff there.

Democrats are free loaders with no morals. Many are non-religious and are completely fine with the lower-end of their party looting and rioting. Those who see themselves above actually taking to the streets to the same immoral and childish things at a slightly more white collar level, albeit just as immoral. They vote to take money from those that made it and give it to themselves because in their wee-little minds, that is “fair”.
No morals?

Are you blind to trumpism...

What pay to play facts do you have. So far you just have wingnut false accusations from the loser side.
Jelli much.
Pay-to-play facts? Burisma and China cash and the FBI money-laundering investigation. Tell me you're that gullible not to notice the foreign money to the Bidens.

Jelli much.
Pay-to-play facts? Burisma and China cash and the FBI money-laundering investigation. Tell me you're that gullible not to notice the foreign money to the Bidens.
If you have the proof post it.

Otherwise, you're just more of the orange swamp.

Burisma paid Hunter to be on their board. not illegal. What China cash?

Jelli much.
If you have the proof post it.

Otherwise, you're just more of the orange swamp.

Burisma paid Hunter to be on their board. not illegal. What China cash?
Its up to the FBI to prove illegality, but there was plenty of Chinese cash to buy influence.

With Biden in the WH gridlock is a good thing, at least until the GOP takes the House back in the 2022 mid-terms.

Not really. The Republicans are kind of too crazy right now to be trusted with power.

It's kind of like when your drunk friend insists on driving home, even when he just walked into the closet instead of out the front door. That's when you lock the closet door behind him until he sobers up.

Forum List

Back