Who will win the January 5th election in GA? (Poll)

Which party will control the senate in 2021?

• Republicans

Votes: 16 57.1%
  • Democrats

Votes: 12 42.9%

• Total voters
McConnell keeps his slim majority = more congressional grid lock. Democrats take those two seats = things get done in congress.
With Biden in the WH gridlock is a good thing, at least until the GOP takes the House back in the 2022 mid-terms.
The GOP was supposed to keep the White House and take back the House this year..what happened??
LOL!! This year was supposed to be a "blue wave" remember? All the polls said so.
The GOP had no way to keep the senate with (14) seats up, and Nancy was going to get more seats in the House.

What happened was the democrats cheated Trump out of his win, and the democrats lost their "Blue Wave" with the GOP winning (16) House seats (losing zero) and losing only (1) senate seat. In 2022 if the mid-terms are "normal" the GOP should take the House back, just sayin'.

Like the period January 2017 to January 2019 where we saw a one party police state double the federal deficit.
You are far off the mark

the truth is not even close to doubling the deficit

it makes me want to cry

1608666839123.png

Republicans will win...then the dems will count votes found in closets and under tables until they win...you don't have to kick me in the head....

Yeah..........that's what happened with Senator Al Franken. They just kept finding more Dem votes in car trunks and closets ---------------- "mislaid." Until he won. :mad-61:
The GOP needs to revamp their elections to be like FL. They stopped the cheating.

I think that pretty much summarizes it, don't you think? Surely you will continue to whine more though. You don't like what happened and I'm glad that you don't like it.
I get it

so you will not be one of the libs who is crying about lack of cooperation from republicans for the new Thief in Chief?

I think that pretty much summarizes it, don't you think? Surely you will continue to whine more though. You don't like what happened and I'm glad that you don't like it.
I get it

so you will not be one of the libs who is crying about lack of cooperation from republicans for the new Thief in Chief?

That's obviously expected.

Are you new to politics or something?

If that morbidly obese, gap-toothed ape has her way, the marxists will win. However I don't they have the balls to steal this one. Too much scrutiny and mayhem on the line.

It depends, if the people in Georgia want gridlock, they will vote for the Republicans. Gridlock will maintain the status quo, more dollars given to Corporate America, and only a pittance will trickle down to the middle class, and even less to those in poverty.

If McConnell remains in power, he will continue to abuse it. McConnell has proved to not give a damn, or a dime, to those suffering from Covid and its ramifications, i.e. putting families in food lines and and meeting their rent or mortgage payments.

Anyone remember when the GOP claimed to be the party for the families "Families First")? Like the Big Tent, nothing but BIG LIES.

Last edited:
The GA senate special election on January 5th looks to be very close. Various Polls have all candidates winning.
The majority of "polls" were wrong in November, so polls are a business and not honest, i.e you get the answer you pay for.

538 says democrats win both.

realclear shows Loeffler winning

Betting odds say the GOP wins.

Breitbart shows Loeffler winning and Perdue losing, so its still a GOP senate.
Are Republicans going to participate in a corrupt process in a corrupt state?

Forum List

Back