This is what you get when you elect a Sociopath like trump...and yes...it could get even more Bizarre

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US

When even Giuliani and Meadows pushes back on ideas that trump is considering to destroy our electoral system, you know we have crossed over into "Crazy Land." Is it too late to implement the 25th Amendment? I think it may be.

The voices are increasing for trump to act like a man, instead of a whiny little girl. Like Karl Rove said:

ā€œIf his goal is to lay the predicate to come back in 2024 and run again, heā€™s helping himself at least gain the nomination.ā€ Rove said, ā€œBut I think in the long run, heā€™s not helping himself or the country. America likes comebacks, but they donā€™t like sore losers. And he is on the edge of looking like a sore loser and probably will look like it after January 6th.ā€

Okay, you trumpsters can begin trashing Karl Rove now. Go ahead....

When even Giuliani and Meadows pushes back on ideas that trump is considering to destroy our electoral system, you know we have crossed over into "Crazy Land." Is it too late to implement the 25th Amendment? I think it may be.

The voices are increasing for trump to act like a man, instead of a whiny little girl. Like Karl Rove said:

ā€œIf his goal is to lay the predicate to come back in 2024 and run again, heā€™s helping himself at least gain the nomination.ā€ Rove said, ā€œBut I think in the long run, heā€™s not helping himself or the country. America likes comebacks, but they donā€™t like sore losers. And he is on the edge of looking like a sore loser and probably will look like it after January 6th.ā€

One more month. We just need to get from here to there in one piece.

I just hope we've learned something from this fucking clown show.

Everyone asking Trump to concede is an accomplice to the election swindle. They are criminals.

Did you learn that you're defending a gang of criminals?

Everyone asking Trump to concede is an accomplice to the election swindle. They are criminals.
haha, nice debunked meme in your signature. Proud stupidity, on display.

Did you learn that you're defending a gang of criminals?
Convicted of what, precisely?

I really hope we did.

This is where I give Hillary credit. She would have had Karl whacked, like maybe found hanging himself in the bathroom of a gay bar after snorting coke off a Michelle Obama lookalike tyranny. Then guys like Krebs and Barr, never, ever ever turn up to "help out" like they helped Trump

Gee, why are Democrats so afraid of President Trump legally challenging the election outcome, as Gore did in 2000, if they are so sure there was no election fraud and Biden clearly won?

Gee, why are Democrats so afraid of President Trump legally challenging the election outcome, as Gore did in 2000, if they are so sure there was no election fraud and Biden clearly won?
He's exhausted all the legal challenges..

Forum List

Back