Who was the most racist President?

Third potty,

If I was a slave I'd be unwilling to work too. But just think about how lazy and shiftless your ancestors had to be in order to be handed free land but enslaved others to do the work.
You'd have to work in those days. They didn't give out free stuff like they do today.

White people were building a nation and settling the West while slaves were picking cotton.

Whites got free land. It was called the headright program son.

White people were sitting on heir lazy asses while others built the country.
Nah, sorry La Quesha. That's not what happened. Picking cotton is not building a country.

That is exactly what happened white boy.

th
We all value the input of angry black women like yourself in these matters. I'm sure. :)

And if you can't believe him...

The Headright System

Third potty,

If I was a slave I'd be unwilling to work too. But just think about how lazy and shiftless your ancestors had to be in order to be handed free land but enslaved others to do the work.
You'd have to work in those days. They didn't give out free stuff like they do today.

White people were building a nation and settling the West while slaves were picking cotton.

Nah, sorry La Quesha. That's not what happened. Picking cotton is not building a country.

th
We all value the input of angry black women like yourself in these matters. I'm sure. :)

We certainly won't be listening to racist white girls like you. Now go do some laundry.

th

We certainly won't be listening to racist white girls like you. Now go do some laundry.
Ya gotta pick the cotton first, then you do our laundry.

I asked him what he thought... Don't you think he is capable?

We know you're not capable junior.
You would have to be capable to know that and they don't think you are. Are you?
Are you? Because you seem to think you are. But you're not capable.
I am as capable as you, or more so. You know, separate but equal, wink, wink.
Apparently you're not since you posted that silly shit about slaves.
What silly shit? I thought you did not pay attention to anything a non-black writes.

th

Ya gotta pick the cotton first, then you do our laundry.

Nah, that was outlawed In 1865. So go do the laundry.

We know you're not capable junior.
You would have to be capable to know that and they don't think you are. Are you?
What silly shit? I thought you did not pay attention to anything a non-black writes.

that noble award would go to whoever was the worst of any of the slave owning founding fathers that was president. i have much respect for our ancestors who fought against the queen & gained sovereignty; however you can't think that owning people isn't the epitome of racism.

King George was not a queen.......

But he did like to wear frilly things

LBJ said: “You do not take a person who, for years, has been hobbled by chains and liberate him, bring him up to the starting line of a race and then say, ‘you are free to compete with all the others,’ and still justly believe that you have been completely fair.”

Thomas Jefferson on how black people "are inferior to the whites in the endowments both of body and mind."

CO4evNcUkAA-AyL

LBJ said: “You do not take a person who, for years, has been hobbled by chains and liberate him, bring him up to the starting line of a race and then say, ‘you are free to compete with all the others,’ and still justly believe that you have been completely fair.”
Yeah, and life isn't fair either. Ask a paraplegic..

Forum List

Back