Who was the most racist President?

I think the better question is how do we live with others...

By ending the racism you practice.
I don't need practice-I am VERY good at it-as are you.

Your black racism shit don't cut it junior. There is a difference between saying blacks are inferior and I'm tired of whites telling us we are inferior. Learn the difference punk.
Well, you are about to get more tired-you are inferior.

Ironic statement.

Ironic because only an inferior person can make it. Anyone who tries to exalt himself only achieves the opposite.
That is a SILLY statement. I never exalted myself-I degraded him. And why do YOU care?

Your black racism shit don't cut it junior. There is a difference between saying blacks are inferior and I'm tired of whites telling us we are inferior. Learn the difference punk.

Ironic statement.

Ironic because only an inferior person can make it. Anyone who tries to exalt himself only achieves the opposite.
That is a SILLY statement. I never exalted myself-I degraded him. And why do YOU care?

I don't. You're just entertaining the way you dig your own holes and then go LOOKA ME I'M IN A HOLE.

Ironic statement.

I don't. You're just entertaining the way you dig your own holes and then go LOOKA ME I'M IN A HOLE.
Don't get it but OK.

I think the better question is how do we live with others...

Ironic statement.

You'd better think about that, champ.

Ironic statement.

So just to be clear

You have decided to just stop trying to pretend that conservatives were on the forefront of the Civil Rights struggle?

Cool......next time just shut the fuck up when grown folks are debating....and learn something...

wq0i67kckviz.jpg

Ironic statement.

So just to be clear

You have decided to just stop trying to pretend that conservatives were on the forefront of the Civil Rights struggle?

Cool......next time just shut the fuck up when grown folks are debating....and learn something...

View attachment 286208

Damn my brother, you had to drop some John Henrik Clarke on him. That child can't get with that.

Ironic statement.

I don't ever tire of eating cheeze its. You're out of your league here son. Know your limitations before you get embarrassed. You degraded yourself. You don't have the capacity to degrade me. Your ignorant screeds do nothing but show everyone here that you are another white coward typing shit into a computer you won't say in public.

Ironic statement.

So just to be clear

View attachment 286208
Why should we care what an inner-city teacher of retarded kids said, and how is different than any other?

Ironic statement.

So just to be clear

View attachment 286208
Why should we care what an inner-city teacher of retarded kids said, and how is different than any other?
So you are another d1c sucker who can't answer a simple question but wanna run yo lips anyway like a bitch?

FOH
9a (269).jpg

Ironic statement.

So just to be clear

View attachment 286208
First, I am not conservative. I used to help black boys being beat up-where were you? Next, the Civil Rights struggle should have been a black thing-unless you needed and still need whites to bale you out. Third, If you are grown up, why do some still call you boy? Last, you don't know if I'm 5 or 55-so grown is relative and you are not debating, -you are throwing crap at the wall hoping some sticks. Come back when you can do better, Billy boy.

Ironic statement.

So just to be clear

View attachment 286208

Damn my brother, you had to drop some John Henrik Clarke on him. That child can't get with that.
I'm done slamming him-you can pick up the pieces. If he is your brother, you have the same mother but different fathers, or nobody knows for sure?

Ironic statement.

I don't ever tire of eating cheeze its. You're out of your league here son. Know your limitations before you get embarrassed. You degraded yourself. You don't have the capacity to degrade me. Your ignorant screeds do nothing but show everyone here that you are another white coward typing shit into a computer you won't say in public.
I never tire of your flights of fancy. You don't have the ability to judge others because you only knows things found in the hood. You guess I'm white not Latin or Asian, but that's okay, they all look the same, right? And if I ever did downgrade myself, it would only be to sink to your level-like now.

Ironic statement.

So just to be clear

View attachment 286208
So you are another d1c sucker who can't answer a simple question but wanna run yo lips anyway like a bitch?

FOHView attachment 286213
Isn't that the black guy who bleached himself white?

Ironic statement.

So just to be clear

View attachment 286208

I'm done slamming him-you can pick up the pieces. If he is your brother, you have the same mother but different fathers, or nobody knows for sure?

Is this the best you got ritz?

th

Given that your ancestors separated our families because they were too lazy and shiftless to work the free land they got in the government headright program, you might be wise to not make such silly comments.

df.jpg

Ironic statement.

I never tire of your flights of fancy. You don't have the ability to judge others because you only knows things found in the hood. You guess I'm white not Latin or Asian, but that's okay, they all look the same, right? And if I ever did downgrade myself, it would only be to sink to your level-like now.

4153411.jpg

Ironic statement.

So just to be clear

View attachment 286208

FOHView attachment 286213
Isn't that the black guy who bleached himself white?

And this is the white guy trying to paint himself brown.

th

And his dumb ass can't get it right.

67e96bb3500309081ea31dfb44776362--happy-birthday-for-him-birthday-quotes-for-him.jpg

Ironic statement.

So just to be clear

View attachment 286208

Is this the best you got ritz?

th

Given that your ancestors separated our families because they were too lazy and shiftless to work the free land they got in the government headright program, you might be wise to not make such silly comments.

df.jpg
History books used to say that slaves were unwilling workers. Do you think that was true or is YOUR interpretation of history more enlightened? And thanks, I like Ritz better than saltines.

Ironic statement.

4153411.jpg
That has got to be an old comic drawing, brings back memories.

Forum List

Back