White Boyz Rap

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slade3200

Diamond Member
Jan 13, 2016
Question... say a white boy loves hip hop/rap music. If he sings along to lyrics that use the “N” word, is that considered racists?

Thoughts?

Question... say a white boy loves hip hop/rap music. If he sings along to lyrics that use the “N” word, is that considered racists?

Thoughts?

He would have to use a different word...like shady....

Thoughts?
Why do whites have such trouble with this word?

Thoughts?
What do you mean?

Look at this thread. Why is it necessary? The n word is not to be used by whites. At any time. For any thing.
I’ve always felt that it was a nasty and insulting word that should not be used by anybody.

I’ve heard the argument that some blacks use it as a form on empowerment. “I can say it but you can’t” kind of a thing. Is that how you understand it?

I’m assuming your thoughts about the example in my OP is that black people can sing along but white people cant? Is that correct?

Thoughts?
What do you mean?

Look at this thread. Why is it necessary? The n word is not to be used by whites. At any time. For any thing.

Biiiitch! I'll use it in the cut in the middle of the PJs on a Saturday afternoon at a barbecue! :funnyface:

You're just salty you don't get invited. :abgg2q.jpg:

Thoughts?
What do you mean?

If someone is singing along with a rap song they are ALLOWED to sing the lyrics. You cannot tell anyone what they are or are not allowed to say or do just because you are black.

Thoughts?
What do you mean?

If someone is singing along with a rap song they are ALLOWED to sing the lyrics. You cannot tell anyone what they are or are not allowed to say or do just because you are black.
Obviously but my question was more towards social acceptance by the black community.

There was this racist piece of shit rapper that called this white girl up in a concert to sing a long with him. The faggot had the word ****** in his lyrics, she sung that and then he kicked her off stage.
It's like he set her up.
Fuck that word and fuck the faggot blacks that say it and dont want another race to say it.

Thoughts?
What do you mean?

Who made you God to white people what is acceptable and not acceptable? If anyone can use the word, whites can as well.

Having said that I think anyone who uses that word is an idiot, regardless of color.

What an ODD view considering it is all you Blacks who have such a problem with it that you think you can and must try to ban all non-Blacks from even using it! :21:
Look at this thread. Why is it necessary?
What a very ODD question considering that everyone here asks the same thing of every thread you create!
The n word is not to be used by whites. Abide by this rule or be prepared to face the consequences of your decision if you don't.
Is that a threat? And how do you intend to enforce it? What exactly are you so afraid of? Condi Rice? :21:

Whites call each other a lot of ethnically derogatory names and we don't have a problem not using those words in conversations with whites because we hear them using them. So grow up.

Or take the ass whipping you got coming from the black person you decide to say that in the face of.

Whites call each other a lot of ethnically derogatory names and we don't have a problem not using those words in conversations with whites because we hear them using them. So grow up. Or take the ass whipping you got coming from the black person you decide to say that in the face of.

Shut up, Watermelon. Your racist opinion don't count. Ain't no one going to "whip my ass" either, much less the likes of you. The very fact that you felt you just HAD to interject yourself here in a thread that doesn't even concern you shows your true nature.

View attachment 278019

Since that's been breached...

Error | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Whites call each other a lot of ethnically derogatory names and we don't have a problem not using those words in conversations with whites because we hear them using them. So grow up. Or take the ass whipping you got coming from the black person you decide to say that in the face of.

Shut up, Watermelon. Your racist opinion don't count. Ain't no one going to "whip my ass" either, much less the likes of you. The very fact that you felt you just HAD to interject yourself here in a thread that doesn't even concern you shows your true nature.

View attachment 278019

Since that's been breached...

Error | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Gee, IM2 always has such a wonderful effect on any thread he joins, doesn't he? But then, walk through life with a chip on your shoulder daring others to knock it off and see what you get.

What do you mean?

Who made you God to white people what is acceptable and not acceptable? If anyone can use the word, whites can as well.

Having said that I think anyone who uses that word is an idiot, regardless of color.

The n word is not to be used by whites. Abide by this rule or be prepared to face the consequences of your decision if you don't.

STFU, ignorant darkey. What you gonna do about it? Try to sucker punch me? I'll beat your fucking ass straight up, bitch! So you go for the sucker punch, and I'm still gonna beat the living shit out of you, bitch!

I'm gonna duck it like Mike Tyson and beat your ass proper, bitch!

Bring it, you racist turd! Nigga punk!
Tell me what I can and can't say. Fuck you! You ain't shit, bitch.
Oh lawd, now comes the time I think of scoop-slamming you onto your skull and breaking it and I get banned.
Well, I'll be back to tell you what a piece of shit you are later

You are a piece of shit IM2
And I will beat your ass, straight up!
This isn’t the flame zone. I posted this op for a legit discussion. Don’t need you spewing this garbage. Clean it up or take a hike.

What an ODD view considering it is all you Blacks who have such a problem with it that you think you can and must try to ban all non-Blacks from even using it! :21:
Look at this thread. Why is it necessary?
What a very ODD question considering that everyone here asks the same thing of every thread you create!
Is that a threat? And how do you intend to enforce it? What exactly are you so afraid of? Condi Rice? :21:

Whites call each other a lot of ethnically derogatory names and we don't have a problem not using those words in conversations with whites because we hear them using them. So grow up.

Or take the ass whipping you got coming from the black person you decide to say that in the face of.

Go on and swing, nigga! I'll beat you so bad you'll wish you were never born!
Sometimes, it's best to leave things or people alone.

With me, it's one of those times for you.

The big black boy in my neighborhood found out. You wanna catch the beating he did, bitch?
I love his sister to death, and we're friends, but I almost killed him.

I'll cripple your punk ass. I don't give a fuck about that big black boy in your village punk. I'm 58 and 5-10 is a life sentence. You aren't prepared to go to the darkest places and you're not ready to face a man that doesn't fear death. You talk shit behind a computer screen, you're nothing but a bitch.

The n word is not to be used by whites. Learn to live by that rule.
I'll fuck you up with my bare hands, bitch, you talk too much shit. I could even have a black friend of mine beating your ass at the same time. Fuck you, racist piece of shit!
Internet fuckstix aint worth it my bruvv

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back