Elderly Jewish Man Sustained Injuries from Pro-Hamas Protester’s Bullhorn Strike before He Died, Medical Examiner Finds

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
You might remember this story from last November.
Hopefully (although I won't hold my breath) this piece of shit will be convicted of manslaughter at the very least.

May 16, 2024 4:46 PM

All Our Opinion in Your Inbox​

A medical examiner has concluded that the injuries Paul Kessler sustained during an altercation with a pro-Hamas protester last year are consistent with a bullhorn strike, despite the alleged assailant claiming he did not cause the 69-year-old pro-Israel protester’s fall and subsequent death.

These vermin are only going to get more and more violent unless they start getting deported, just a fact. Deport a shipload of them to some shithole and dump them and the rest will suddenly find something else to do, something far less violent.

You might remember this story from last November.
Hopefully (although I won't hold my breath) this piece of shit will be convicted of manslaughter at the very least.

I thought we got rid of the nutzis in America back in '67 when George Lincoln Rockwell was assassinated by one of his former followers. But then came the skinheads(coneheads) & now it's the pro nutzi allah moongodders. Bigotry/racism is like our sun, it never fails to show up.

The media keeps calling these sub humans "pro-Palestinian".

They are simply murderous antisemites.

You reap what you sow .

That guy may have just been desperately unlucky but the protestors neither supported Ethnic Cleansing or stood by an insane Israeli Nazi leader . Also very grave charges and evil acts .

So the possible victim can also be laid at the collective feet of the Jewish people in terms of ultimate responsibility, as the initial cause and for being the provocateurs .

Forum List

Back