Who Surrports DeSantis?

I bet he shot children?
I bet Biden showered with Ashley...,dear diary...
1686001824091.png

Excellent! I've smoked one DeSantis supporter out and a few more who can only risk a qualified support!

The point is made that DeSantis is forced to play at being Trump right up to the time when he can take over being Trump.
Or he is forced off the ticket by Trump humiliating him.
We love DeSantis as our governor, he's the reason New Yorkers are moving here in droves

Nobody really! They're all hiding in their closets and are afraid to mention DeSantis as long as Trump hasn't been neutralized. (neutered)

Anybody?
I support DeSantis.
Not financially, but generally ideologically.
I'm not 100% aligned with anyone, though.
He should keep fighting the good fight in Florida and try his shot at POTUS in 2028.

I support DeSantis.
Not financially, but generally ideologically.
I'm not 100% aligned with anyone, though.
He should keep fighting the good fight in Florida and try his shot at POTUS in 2028.
Not unlike most others, you've left yourself an escape hatch if DeSantis crashes and burns.

The purpose of the question was to determine how many are conditional supporters of DeSantis and it's done that.

Not unlike most others, you've left yourself an escape hatch if DeSantis crashes and burns.
I have no need to escape DeSantis.
I'll pretty much agree with his platform regardless of his electoral success.
Felt the same about Ron Paul in 2008.

The purpose of the question was to determine how many are conditional supporters of DeSantis and it's done that.
Are you really so binary as to believe any candidate has unconditional support?
Do you unconditionally support Biden?

Forum List

Back