Who Surrports DeSantis?

Donald H

Platinum Member
Nov 26, 2020
The point being, can we pile ten new topics on top of this one, before a single supporter comes out of his closet for Ron?

Now that would be Trump politics driving America's domestic politics!

Nobody really! They're all hiding in their closets and are afraid to mention DeSantis as long as Trump hasn't been neutralized. (neutered)

Anybody?

DeSantis just won a GOP straw poll in Sacramento, CA....so...I guess that's something.

It's so early right now though.

The real game begins in August with the first debate - whether Trump shows up or not.

If he doesn't, DeSantis will surely taunt him for being "afraid" to do rhetorical battle.

If he does, let the fireworks begin.

I, for one, am counting on Trump being there. It really isn't in his nature to duck a fight, no matter what he may be saying at the moment.

Just as I firmly believe his return to Twitter is inevitably imminent.

Time will tell.

It depends. I would support DeSantis if running against Trump or Biden.

I haven't made my mind up yet between the two GOP candidates. (There are no other viable contenders, let's face it.)

Will have to see how the two square off against each other on live television in August.

What I do know is whoever wins will have my full support in the general, no question.

I just wish more money was being spent on preparing the ballot harvesting/door knocking game and less on tearing each other down.

The Left will be on their best turnout game, we all know this.

Excellent! I've smoked one DeSantis supporter out and a few more who can only risk a qualified support!

The point is made that DeSantis is forced to play at being Trump right up to the time when he can take over being Trump.
Or he is forced off the ticket by Trump humiliating him.

Excellent! I've smoked one DeSantis supporter out and a few more who can only risk a qualified support!

The point is made that DeSantis is forced to play at being Trump right up to the time when he can take over being Trump.
Or he is forced off the ticket by Trump humiliating him.

They should have had a quiet conversation months ago where Trump gave DeSantis the VP spot.

Don't know if that was Trump's pride, DeSantis' ambition - or both.

Either way, it's too late now - in all likelihood.

Nobody really! They're all hiding in their closets and are afraid to mention DeSantis as long as Trump hasn't been neutralized. (neutered)

Anybody?

DeSantis rocks! Trump is running hard left and I won't be voting for him if he's the candidate. And we love DeSantis here in Florida

Anybody?
Anyone who supports DeSantis should be ashamed and embarrassed.

The same is true of Trump supporters.

Anybody?
DeSantis is a big mouth asshole Trump wannabe!

'They' don't really have the courage to argue against that/those points.

Ron has actually developed a tactic that is necessary for him to deal with Trump. None of the other contenders have a chance because Ron claimed it first.

It will work for him at least being the nominee if Trump is taken down and out of the running.

I don't have anything to say about either of them beating the Dem nominee, unless it's Biden. I just can't work out a path to the pres with him now.

If they don't keep him hidden, he's going to be falling down all over the place.

Maybe they can start the cameras rolling after he's securely propped up with cushions on the podium?

DeSantis is a lot worse than that (to you). He's a believer in the policies he's implementing. Trump is more about Trump. Trump is relentlessly attacking DeSantis here in Florida from the left, DeSantis wouldn't do that, he's never on the side of the evil, racist left ever

iu
You didn't mention veteran

Forum List

Back