Who Surrports DeSantis?

'They' don't really have the courage to argue against that/those points.
Ron has actually developed a tactic that is necessary for him to deal with Trump. None of the other contenders have a chance because Ron claimed it first.
It will work for him at least being the nominee if Trump is taken down and out of the running.
I don't have anything to say about either of them beating the Dem nominee, unless it's Biden. I just can't work out a path to the pres with him now.
If they don't keep him hidden, he's going to be falling down all over the place.
Maybe they can start the cameras rolling after he's securely propped up with cushions on the podium?
Thank you for the honesty.
No one wants Biden to run in 2024, but the democrats are stuck with Joe and Kamala now unless Joe strokes out.
I like Desantis as a younger Trump without the J6 baggage.
The MSM and DNC will try to point to Ron's FL policies as "baggage" but to middle America those policies win.

You're a traitor to your country.
You are a low-IQ moron. Desantis is a veteran.

iu

Nobody really! They're all hiding in their closets and are afraid to mention DeSantis as long as Trump hasn't been neutralized. (neutered)

Anybody?
Donald Trump is like Big George Foreman for BOTH like to make come backs & abhor neutralization. I favor Gov, DeSantis due to his much younger age. The geriatrics have too high a chance of meeting their Maker before they meet the end of their term. I favor a max age limit of 55 yrs of age for an American to stand for the POTUS office. We have sitting senators/Representatives that are in their late 80's & early 90's which is scary enough without the POTUS going senile with them.

Nobody really! They're all hiding in their closets and are afraid to mention DeSantis as long as Trump hasn't been neutralized. (neutered)

Anybody?
Many people in Florida support DeSantis. I am one of them. DeSantis in my opinion is the best damn Governor I have seen in the half century I have lived here. Jeb Bush was also a good Florida Governor and might have been a good President but people were sick and tired of the Bush dynasty.

Plus people who don’t live in Florida are moving here. If DeSantis was a terrible Governor that would probably not be happening. Criminals, illegal aliens and LGBTQ people who groom children may not be moving here and that is positive.

I hope DeSantis gets to be the Republican candidate but most likely Trumps will win the primary race. If so I will vote for Trump. The only possible Democrat I might consider voting for is RFK Jr. I really don’t know that much about him at this time.

'They' don't really have the courage to argue against that/those points.

Ron has actually developed a tactic that is necessary for him to deal with Trump. None of the other contenders have a chance because Ron claimed it first.

It will work for him at least being the nominee if Trump is taken down and out of the running.

I don't have anything to say about either of them beating the Dem nominee, unless it's Biden. I just can't work out a path to the pres with him now.

If they don't keep him hidden, he's going to be falling down all over the place.

Maybe they can start the cameras rolling after he's securely propped up with cushions on the podium?
There is nothing wrong with Biden!

DeSantis is a lot worse than that (to you). He's a believer in the policies he's implementing. Trump is more about Trump. Trump is relentlessly attacking DeSantis here in Florida from the left, DeSantis wouldn't do that, he's never on the side of the evil, racist left ever
DeSantis IS an evil racist!

Forum List

Back