Who needs a wall?

It wasn't a lie dumbass. If Trump could pass legislation himself it would be funded & built.
It's no more a lie than Obama promising to close Gitmo when he was campaigning.

Any wall isn't going to stop shit. Most illegals are people that Trump and others like him brought into this country on work visas because they hate Americans and don't want to hire them.

EVERY FUCKING THING TRUMP DOES IS A LIE!!

so he blames someone else.
You're unhinged

It wasn't a lie dumbass. If Trump could pass legislation himself it would be funded & built.
It's no more a lie than Obama promising to close Gitmo when he was campaigning.

Any wall isn't going to stop shit. Most illegals are people that Trump and others like him brought into this country on work visas because they hate Americans and don't want to hire them.

EVERY FUCKING THING TRUMP DOES IS A LIE!!

so he blames someone else.
You're unhinged

shit in one hand put Trumps truths in the other and see which one fills up faster

You're as stupid as the one I quoted
Your user name fits you perfectly

Hey stupid, what would be the reason Donald Trump uses work visas to import workers to work at his resorts here when there are plenty of Americans he can hire? Are we to believe that only Guatemalans know how to make a bed?

You're as stupid as the one I quoted
Your user name fits you perfectly

Hey stupid, what would be the reason Donald Trump uses work visas to import workers to work at his resorts here when there are plenty of Americans he can hire? Are we to believe that only Guatemalans know how to make a bed?
To take advantage of a broken system. Every smart business man's sole motive is to increase profits.

Now why don't one of you cowardly leftists call Obama a liar for breaking his campaign promises like closing gitmo....

I know why, because your both loser leftist hacks

To take advantage of a broken system. Every smart business man's sole motive is to increase profits.

So it's not that he hates Americans, it's that he doesn't give a shit about them when it comes to himself. Not sure that's any better.

Forum List

Back