Who is the Enemy?

citizenal

Living in Paradise
Mar 31, 2012
Ormond Beach, Florida
America is at war! We all know this is true. However, who are we fighting against? The answer to this question is not so simple, because for the past 100 years America has fought for those who are the enemy and not those who deserve the sacrifices we have made. In fact, the sacrifices we have made have been in vain because, despite the fact that so many Americans have died for what they perceived to be right, instead they have died for what can only be described as evil. Every American killed or wounded in the wars this nation has fought since passage of the Federal Reserve Act in 1913, has done so not for the good of mankind, but to its detriment. If you think not, then listen to this series of speeches by Louis Farrakhan.

May God bless Louis Farrakhan and the great work he has taken upon himself!

I thought 911 and SassyGassy were giving the best bed wetting comments until we got this out of the OP: "very American killed or wounded in the wars this nation has fought since passage of the Federal Reserve Act in 1913, has done so not for the good of mankind, but to its detriment."

This is an an alumanutty conspiracy thread on the FRA and the New World Order.

Please put it in conspiracy or badlands.

I thought 911 and SassyGassy were giving the best bed wetting comments until we got this out of the OP: "very American killed or wounded in the wars this nation has fought since passage of the Federal Reserve Act in 1913, has done so not for the good of mankind, but to its detriment."

I have seen the enemy,,,,and it's republican retards

The "enemy"? Simple. It's us. We are killing ourselves. No one else to blame but us.

You have a picture of an Aryan Nazi as your symbol on this thread and you accuse me of being in conspiracy badlands? How about your being so stupid that you make a mentally challenge idiot look like a genius. Watch the video asshole! And then come back and make a statement.

I have seen the enemy,,,,and it's republican retards

There are no Republican retards; only Republican criminals who are the same as the Democratic criminals. It is all the same con game. They are all in it together and if you think there is a shred of difference between the two, then you are just as stupid as most Americans. Congratulations for being normal.

Islam & commie demwitts

If you think the Democrats are the problem, then you are an idiot. The Democrats and Republicans are two sides of the same coin and the coin is owned by the New World Order, aka the old world order, aka the Federal Reserve Bank, aka the criminal conspiracy that runs the world we live in. To speak of Democrats/Republicans or conservatism/Liberalism is the work of Cretans who have not idea what is going on.

America is at war! We all know this is true. However, who are we fighting against? The answer to this question is not so simple, because for the past 100 years America has fought for those who are the enemy and not those who deserve the sacrifices we have made. In fact, the sacrifices we have made have been in vain because, despite the fact that so many Americans have died for what they perceived to be right, instead they have died for what can only be described as evil. Every American killed or wounded in the wars this nation has fought since passage of the Federal Reserve Act in 1913, has done so not for the good of mankind, but to its detriment. If you think not, then listen to this series of speeches by Louis Farrakhan.

I would take advice from the devil before listening to any "wisdom" from Louie The Lip. I don't wish anyone to die but I would gladly send flowers to his funeral.

"I have met the enemy, and he is Us"-Pogo. Sorry. Anyone remember Pogo? Walt Kelly?
We-Have-Met-The-Enemy-And-He-Is-us-Pogo-Walt-Kelly-300x190.gif

You have a picture of an Aryan Nazi as your symbol on this thread and you accuse me of being in conspiracy badlands? How about your being so stupid that you make a mentally challenge idiot look like a genius. Watch the video asshole! And then come back and make a statement.
My poster boy supports Trump. We have had the KKK and the American white nationalists endorse him. If he is elected, he will created a militia.

My poster boy supports Trump. We have had the KKK and the American white nationalists endorse him. If he is elected, he will created a militia.

upload_2016-4-15_21-17-2.png

I would take advice from the devil before listening to any "wisdom" from Louie The Lip. I don't wish anyone to die but I would gladly send flowers to his funeral.
I feel the same toward Louis as I towards David Duke or Steve_McGarrett.

Most Pubs have no idea about the citizenal conspiracy threads.

Yet, you are an expert...hmmmm

Yes, I consider myself to be an expert. May credentials are as follows:

Alan Adaschik was born in New London, Connecticut, on June 27th, 1943. He was raised in Brooklyn, New York and attended FranklinK.LaneHigh School. Upon graduation, he was accepted as an engineering student by the University of Michigan in its Naval ROTC program. Upon completing college, Al qualified for Navy flight training and received his wings as a Jet Fighter Pilot in June of 1966. After completing his tour of duty, he left the service and earned a MBA from Long Island University. Al has worked as a Flight Test Conductor for the Grumman Aerospace Corporation, a Financial Analyst for the Singer Company, a Senior Financial Analyst for Pratt & Whitney Aircraft, and a Financial Administrator for the City of Fort Lauderdale. Al has written three books. His first book is “While We Sleep – A story of government without law”, the second book is “An Alaskan Adventure – A Travelogue and Environmental Treatise” and his latest book is “100 Years of Deception – The Truth Will Set You Free”. Al also developed and hosted a web site called “The Constitution forum” which is no longer on line. As host of this web site, he authored a plethora of political articles and essays many of which can still be found on line at various websites.

Forum List

Back