Sexist pig Kasich advises personal responsibility

Davros

Silver Member
Jul 24, 2015
John Kasich: 'Don't go to parties where there's a lot of alcohol' - CNNPolitics.com

What an asshole! How dare you give advice to a young woman not to place herself under greater risk of sexual assault. How dare you advise her to avoid parties with lots of alcohol. What the hell do you know. You're only the father of teenaged girls, not some know it all lesbo feminist from the DNC. Learn to have compassion for young women!

You know, drunk women don't rape themselves.

It appears the obvious escapes you.

It’s called blaming the victim, a hateful and ignorant response common to most on the right.

The ‘remedy’ for sexual assault is not for women to hide themselves away like cloistered nuns (a moronic idea that likely appeals to many conservatives).

The only way college women can be made to feel more safe is to avoid dangerous situations. His advice was sound. As president, he can't make her feel more safe. Only she by her own decisions, and the local police, and local citizens standing up against violence, can do that.

Nobody is blaming the victim. However, women must be advised to look out for themselves and avoid bad news situations.

It’s called blaming the victim, a hateful and ignorant response common to most on the right.

The ‘remedy’ for sexual assault is not for women to hide themselves away like cloistered nuns (a moronic idea that likely appeals to many conservatives).
Is a woman more or less likely to be raped if she hangs around young drunk men at 2 in the morning? Simple question and has nothing to do with becoming a nun.

Weren't you one of the assholes who claimed that the people who attended the "Draw Muhammad" contest in Texas deserved to get killed?

>

In breaking news "Alcohol leads to stupid decisions..."

........ This and other breaking news that "Water is Indeed Wet..."

...................Video at 11.

>>>>

Aren't you one of those assholes who claims that the people who attended the "Draw Muhammad" contest in Texas deserved to get killed?

Is a woman more or less likely to be raped if she hangs around young drunk men at 2 in the morning? Simple question and has nothing to do with becoming a nun.
She is only more likely to be raped if the young drunk men are CON$ervoFascists.

In areas near non-white, democrat voters with proven violent tendencies, such as the neighborhoods surrounding Yale, blue lights have been installed. It has nothing to do with parties, it has to do with being able to walk the streets without a non-white, democrat attempted a robbery and or assault.

The only way college women can be made to feel more safe is to avoid dangerous situations. His advice was sound. As president, he can't make her feel more safe. Only she by her own decisions, and the local police, and local citizens standing up against violence, can do that.

Nobody is blaming the victim. However, women must be advised to look out for themselves and avoid bad news situations.

You're mistaken. One way that college women can be made to feel more safe is to change the culture of young men in those settings SO THEY DON'T RAPE THEM.

Goddamn.

In areas near non-white, democrat voters with proven violent tendencies, such as Yale, blue lights have been installed. It has nothing to do with parties, it has to do with being able to walk the streets without a non-white, democrat attempted a robbery and or assault.

You know those blue lights are also near libraries in the center of college campuses, too.

Fucking racist.

She is only more likely to be raped if the young drunk men are CON$ervoFascists.

Do you have some kind of evidence to support that claim?

Don't bother answering. It was purely a rhetorical question.

Aren't you one of those assholes who claims that the people who attended the "Draw Muhammad" contest in Texas deserved to get killed?

Absolutely not. I fucking hate religious fundamentalists of every hue.

Perhaps you can provide a link, instead of attempting an ad hominem.

You're mistaken. One way that college women can be made to feel more safe is to change the culture of young men in those settings SO THEY DON'T RAPE THEM.

Goddamn.

Change the culture of young men? Why does that sound suspiciously like brainwashing?

Goddamn.

Change the culture of young men? Why does that sound suspiciously like brainwashing?

We used informational campaigns to persuade people that smoking was killing them.

Maybe we can do something similar to educate young men about what types of sexual acts would be legally classified as rape, and how to avoid committing a crime.

I don't consider that brainwashing. I consider it protecting both young men and young women.

I have an 18 year old son. We've had dozens of conversations about this subject, because I don't want my son taking stupid risks with his future freedom.

For the record, I work with young men for a living. we've had detectives from the sex crimes unit come and talk to them about the laws around sex, what is legal, and what isn't. I call it being informed.

Perhaps you didn't, but practically every other leftwing douche bag asshole in this forum did. That includes your sidekick Clayton who chimed in with exactly the same take on the subject.

Goddamn.
Good luck with that ....

And in the meantime, college women should protect themselves by avoiding dangerous situations.

Pretty straightforward.

Perhaps you didn't, but practically every other leftwing douche bag asshole in this forum did. That includes your sidekick Clayton who chimed in with exactly the same take on the subject.

Can you reason your way out of a paper bag? Clayton is not my sidekick, I barely know that fucking blowhard.

Abandoning your personal responsibility is a big sin in my book. Men that couldn't keep the one eyed trouser snake in their shorts because of alcohol or power, that is Ok, though. Abusing someone and taking advantage of a weakness, that is not manly, it is weak and just pathetic.

Forum List

Back