Who is responsible for the crisis at our S. Border?

Who do you believe is culpable for the crisis on our Southern Border

• A POTUS between the end of WW II and today (which one & why)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The border crisis we're seeing today was created by the blob. Nobody else is remotely responsible outside of those that cause the genreational poverty that strickens most of Central America.

The INS has been handling the border for decades. During that period, American economic, cultural, material influence has done nothing except spread and extend to the four corners of the globe. Crying that there is some debilitating problem with immigration is not only incorrect, the reasoning is nothing else but the sick attempt by the blob to fire up his hate battalions. Sending US Army troops into the area exacerbated the situation by lending itself to the crisis atmosphere.

The Troops have been used as political pawns for decades as well but seldom has it been done with such transparent gusto with little to no reason presented for their deployment.

Today is Wednesday now. The best thing that may happen today is that it means there is one less day of the blob's presidency we have to endure.

The border crisis we're seeing today was created by the blob. Nobody else is remotely responsible outside of those that cause the genreational poverty that strickens most of Central America.

The INS has been handling the border for decades. During that period, American economic, cultural, material influence has done nothing except spread and extend to the four corners of the globe. Crying that there is some debilitating problem with immigration is not only incorrect, the reasoning is nothing else but the sick attempt by the blob to fire up his hate battalions. Sending US Army troops into the area exacerbated the situation by lending itself to the crisis atmosphere.

The Troops have been used as political pawns for decades as well but seldom has it been done with such transparent gusto with little to no reason presented for their deployment.

Today is Wednesday now. The best thing that may happen today is that it means there is one less day of the blob's presidency we have to endure.
The "blob" lost in 2016, but yes, she and her party's open border policy certainly bear some responsibility.

The "leaders" of these "countries" who allow their "countries" to be such horrific shit holes that their people are desperate to escape.

Those nations have always been shit holes. We have not always had an open border.

I didn't vote but it is a combo of 1 & 2.

Yup. Though the Reps do try but every time they propose something the Dems shoot it down.

Trump should get that wall built. If the Wall is up. No one can get in. Once its up we can boot all those that are here right out. They won't be able to get back in.

End of problem.

Simple...every elected official between the early 70s and now.

Oh, and all of us who let our elected official ignore the problem so we could have cheap produce.

This is a problem 5 decades in the making and we are all responsible.

Seems we have forgotten the Grape Boycott and,

César Chávez | AFL-CIO

and the Lyrics to Deportee (1961):

Joan Baez - Deportee (Plane Wreck At Los Gatos) Lyrics | AZLyrics.com

Simple...every elected official between the early 70s and now.

Oh, and all of us who let our elected official ignore the problem so we could have cheap produce.

This is a problem 5 decades in the making and we are all responsible.

Seems we have forgotten the Grape Boycott and,

César Chávez | AFL-CIO

and the Lyrics to Deportee (1961):

Joan Baez - Deportee (Plane Wreck At Los Gatos) Lyrics | AZLyrics.com

Postscript: California's Central Valley is where the migrants mostly worked and were exploited. Also, the Central Valley was for decades RED, like other Red States voted Republican and the movement for the migrant's betterment was in the Blue area of CA, the liberal Democrats.

Last edited:

Of course they have.

The problem, however, began in The District, and has been exacerbated by The Congress and most recently Trump.

It's amazing to me the vicious and evil things people who claim to be Christians say about these long suffering people at our border.

These hateful people are goats.

"But when the Son of Man comes in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then he will sit on the throne of his glory. Before him all the nations will be gathered, and he will separate them one from another, as a shepherd separates the sheep from the goats. He will set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left. Then the King will tell those on his right hand, ‘Come, blessed of my Father, inherit the Kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world; for I was hungry, and you gave me food to eat. I was thirsty, and you gave me drink. I was a stranger, and you took me in. I was naked, and you clothed me. I was sick, and you visited me. I was in prison, and you came to me.’

“Then the righteous will answer him, saying, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry, and feed you; or thirsty, and give you a drink? When did we see you as a stranger, and take you in; or naked, and clothe you? When did we see you sick, or in prison, and come to you?’

“The King will answer them, ‘Most certainly I tell you, because you did it to one of the least of these my brothers, you did it to me.’ Then he will say also to those on the left hand, ‘Depart from me, you cursed, into the eternal fire which is prepared for the devil and his angels; for I was hungry, and you didn’t give me food to eat; I was thirsty, and you gave me no drink; I was a stranger, and you didn’t take me in; naked, and you didn’t clothe me; sick, and in prison, and you didn’t visit me.’

“Then they will also answer, saying, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry, or thirsty, or a stranger, or naked, or sick, or in prison, and didn’t help you?’

“Then he will answer them, saying, ‘Most certainly I tell you, because you didn’t do it to one of the least of these, you didn’t do it to me.These will go away into eternal punishment, but the righteous into eternal life.” - Matthew 25:31-46.

Last edited:

Both parties. Only one party currently says that they have an issue with an unsecure border, but that party just lost power and had two years to start building a wall and failed.

No, I'd say that both parties are getting their pockets filled from drug lords and human traffickers to keep the border open.

Both parties. Only one party currently says that they have an issue with an unsecure border, but that party just lost power and had two years to start building a wall and failed.

No, I'd say that both parties are getting their pockets filled from drug lords and human traffickers to keep the border open.

Do you believe a wall will keep anyone out? Ever seen the tunnels built, see here:

Google
q=Photos+of+tunnels+crossing+our+border+with+mexico&rlz=1C1CHBF_enUS823US823&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwjQ87XkzvfeAhUCJXwKHZO8BncQsAR6BAgEEAE&biw=1024&bih=626

Some examples:

upload_2018-11-28_9-31-53.jpeg

upload_2018-11-28_9-32-26.jpeg

Under water

upload_2018-11-28_9-35-33.jpeg

Attachments

• upload_2018-11-28_9-33-15.jpeg
    upload_2018-11-28_9-33-15.jpeg
    8.2 KB · Views: 12
  • upload_2018-11-28_9-34-44.jpeg
    upload_2018-11-28_9-34-44.jpeg
    8.2 KB · Views: 9

Do you believe a wall will keep anyone out? Ever seen the tunnels built, see here:

Google
q=Photos+of+tunnels+crossing+our+border+with+mexico&rlz=1C1CHBF_enUS823US823&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwjQ87XkzvfeAhUCJXwKHZO8BncQsAR6BAgEEAE&biw=1024&bih=626

Some examples:

View attachment 231363

View attachment 231364
Under water

View attachment 231367

This is NO reason not to build a wall.

Like laws, walls are not full proof, but without them, there is more lawlessness.

Forum List

Back