Wait a second, how would CA lose "billions" and "representation" by citizen question

California is arguing against the proposed citizenship question in the 2020 census because it would lose congressional representation and billions in federal aid. But how can this be? Is CA including non-citizens as voters? How can CA losr funding and representation? Please explain

California can’t prove 2020 census would harm state, should drop challenge, DOJ says

Because stupid . The census counts people . Not just citizens. And that’s how reps in congress are divided up.

My question to you . Why would the census have this question???

California is arguing against the proposed citizenship question in the 2020 census because it would lose congressional representation and billions in federal aid. But how can this be? Is CA including non-citizens as voters? How can CA losr funding and representation? Please explain

California can’t prove 2020 census would harm state, should drop challenge, DOJ says

Because stupid . The census counts people . Not just citizens. And that’s how reps in congress are divided up.

So if a bunch of white Russians showed up in Ohio and all voted for President Trump you would have no problem with that in the 2020 census?

so we can get rid of illegals
COMMON SENSE--that's why

So if a bunch of white Russians showed up in Ohio and all voted for President Trump you would have no problem with that in the 2020 census?

Non Citizens arent voting . You dumb ass righty rubes keep believing this lie that there’s all this illegal voting !

COMMON SENSE--that's why

How would that work ? Illegals would fill out a form that says “hey, I’m illegal . Here’s my address . Come get me!”

That is not the purpose of the census .

Non-citizens are not entitled to such representation, and should not be counted toward that goal.

Non Citizens arent voting . You dumb ass righty rubes keep believing this lie that there’s all this illegal voting !
Non Citizens arent voting....Right...….You know when I lived in Maryland, we had a single family house that had 3 latino families in it. To vote in Maryland all you had to do is have a letter with your address and name on it to vote. Dont give me shit that non citizens dont vote, because assholes like you dont give a shit, just smoke your dope and demand more free stuff..

Last edited:
Non Citizens arent voting . You dumb ass righty rubes keep believing this lie that there’s all this illegal voting
You could not be more wrong or blind...they are voting....

They are ? Well maybe you should prove it . I know ! Have Trump put together a hack filled committee who’s whole goal is to expose all these illegal voters .

Oh wait . He did do that ! Oh wait, they disbanded rather than admit they found jack squat !

Non-citizens are not entitled to such representation, and should not be counted toward that goal.

Tell it to the constitution!

So my aunt visiting on a 90 day Visa gets counted??? Really??

Well she’s not living here.

I don’t know why you are getting mad at me . I’m just Dropping some knowledge on you.

Slaves and Indians were also counted . To the benefit of southern/conservative states . Reps are based on population . Not voting population .

California is arguing against the proposed citizenship question in the 2020 census because it would lose congressional representation and billions in federal aid. But how can this be? Is CA including non-citizens as voters? How can CA lose funding and representation? Please explain

So, California is a perpetuating fraud scheme of harboring illegals to embezzle billions from the rest of us?

Fuck this! It's time to go to war!

I don’t know why you are getting mad at me . I’m just Dropping some knowledge on you.

Slaves and Indians were also counted . To the benefit of southern/conservative states . Reps are based on population . Not voting population .
To the benefit of southern/conservative states
Southern White Democrat states.....

To see how many Illegals we have?

What you don't pay attention to the news?

I'm not mad at you. Are you saying that non-citizens are counted in CA? My copy of the Constitution prescribes counting "free Persons"

To the benefit of southern/conservative states
Southern White Democrat states.....

Are we going to do the “democrats “ of today vs 1860 for the 1000th time !?

COMMON SENSE--that's why

How would that work ? Illegals would fill out a form that says “hey, I’m illegal . Here’s my address . Come get me!”

That is not the purpose of the census .

Illegals would fill out a form that says “hey, I’m illegal . Here’s my address . Come get me!”

So they wouldn't fill out the form? Okay, what's the harm if they don't?

Forum List

Back